MARCH 3rd, 4th & 5th ADULT WEEKEND "MUDDY GRA'S"

Started by Patricia Pearce, February 01, 2006, 09:18:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Want2Ride2

Yunt2Ride, Want2Ride & 3 friends (TENT)   
Digitalsniper   (TENT) 
OneSlowEXer 
05greengriz and the Mrs.  (RV)   
JoeDirt and Zuki Submarine (TENT)   
06H1 AND WIFE (RV)     
GaryM and 6 others (2 RVS, MULTIPLE TENTS)   
kb450 (RV)   
OffRoadSS350 
Zin (Where ever I fall Down)     
Purelogic    (RV)   
DaMtgMan (Maybe) 
MamaGrizz & PapaGrizz  (MOTOR HOME)   
OuttyCat     
MudRat & Mrs. Mudrat     
Mr. Jay & His Wife     
Eddie 
Kawa3604X4     
Shotgun  & MrsShotgun   
UCF and friend (Joe)   
Mudluvn14 
561Rincon   
QT314Nfla   
MuddFreak77   (RV)   
SwampDonkey   
Swamprat   (RV) 
SARASOTA EX & 6 friends   
gotmud2eat 
wantoeatmymud 
BBF (maybe)   
SuperD 
BCConviber (MAYBE... If I can talk the wife into it)     
BigDog + 6 friends  (3 RVs total) 
ScooterPootin & friend
Big_Daddy & miami gang
2001 Polaris Sportsman 500HO 4x4

Nocturnal

Quote from: Want2Ride2 on March 02, 2006, 08:36:54 PM
Yunt2Ride, Want2Ride & 3 friends (TENT)   
Digitalsniper   (TENT) 
OneSlowEXer 
05greengriz and the Mrs.  (RV)   
JoeDirt and Zuki Submarine (TENT)   
06H1 AND WIFE (RV)     
GaryM and 6 others (2 RVS, MULTIPLE TENTS)   
kb450 (RV)   
OffRoadSS350 
Zin (Where ever I fall Down)     
Purelogic    (RV)   
DaMtgMan (Maybe) 
MamaGrizz & PapaGrizz  (MOTOR HOME)   
OuttyCat     
MudRat & Mrs. Mudrat     
Mr. Jay & His Wife     
Eddie 
Kawa3604X4     
Shotgun  & MrsShotgun   
UCF and friend (Joe)   
Mudluvn14 
561Rincon   
QT314Nfla   
MuddFreak77   (RV)   
SwampDonkey   
Swamprat   (RV) 
SARASOTA EX & 6 friends   
gotmud2eat 
wantoeatmymud 
BBF (maybe)   
SuperD 
BCConviber (MAYBE... If I can talk the wife into it)     
BigDog + 6 friends  (3 RVs total) 
ScooterPootin & friend
Big_Daddy & miami gang
Nocturnal & friend
2007 Camo King Quad 700 - 26" 589's
2005 Honda Rancher AT - Tamarack Front box, Kenwood stereo, 25" 589's, K&N

2006 VTX 1300C - K&N, windshield, bags

Da_Mtg_Man

A thought,
When we introduce ourselves to each other, make sure that we use our screen names first so that we don't come home on Monday saying
"Oh crap,That was you".
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

yunt2ride

Everyone remember that the trailride starts at 10am instead of the usual time of 11am so get there early for the trailride if you can.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Patricia Pearce

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

garym


Patricia Pearce

 ;D ;D If you are unable to attend this weekends event, we will miss you!
Go on line and order your DAVID ALLAN COE CONCERT tickets for
March17th-19th event this weekend so I can get your tickets out to you on Monday!! The cut off date for advance tickets on line is March 10th!!

Thanks,
Patti
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Patricia Pearce

 ;D ;D Just saw a caravan of about 10 trucks and campers go by heading to the park! Thought I'd rub that in for those of you that have to work till
5:00 today!! They took getting there early to heart, 1 hour before the gates even opened! I'm sure Mark let them in.

Patti P
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Shotgun

The wife is sick, so we won't be there, this sucks.

MuddFreak77

Quote from: Patricia Pearce on March 03, 2006, 08:25:32 AM
;D ;D Just saw a caravan of about 10 trucks and campers go by heading to the park! Thought I'd rub that in for those of you that have to work till
5:00 today!! They took getting there early to heart, 1 hour before the gates even opened! I'm sure Mark let them in.

Patti P

Thanks for ripping my heart out Patti!!!  I'm only working a 1/2 day but already feel like I've been here for 12hrs!  2 1/2 more hrs till I'm Out of here and on my way to the MUD!!!  All packed up and hauler is loaded and sitting behind my truck in the parking lot as I type.   :) :)
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

garym

patti,
you are killing me-Not only am I stuck here all day but I can't come down until tomorrow am-(honey do list) We will see you around 11am-When is the 2nd trail ride??

Patricia Pearce

Sorry, we will only have 1 trail ride on Saturday due to the games in the concert area! You can ride on your own though if you don't want to par-
ticipate in the games or competitions!

There will be another trail ride on Sunday  and maybe the L-CROSS COUNTRY CHALLENGE AS WELL!

Patti P
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

yunt2ride

I'm sorry that you cannot make it Shotgun. Its gonna be a blast
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

MuddFreak77

Yunt Remember the spare tire!!!!!    ROFLMAO
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

yunt2ride

I borrowed a dual axle 18 footer this time. LOL

I'm sitting here waiting on everyone to show up so we can leave. Wanta leave at 12:30
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Patricia Pearce

 :deal.gif :deal.gif :deal.gif :deal.gif :deal.gif :deal.gif :deal.gif :deal.gif

HEADS UP FOR ANY ONE COMMING FROM THE SOUTH UP HIGHWAY 27 through Clewiston and Moore Haven!!!!!  There is a big rodeo in Moore Haven tonight and tomorrow night and the POLICE are out in force with radar for speeding and checking for DUI'S so be careful when you go through these towns this weekend!!! You don't want a ticket, for sure!!
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Bo322

It's official, can't make it. Too many other obligations. I did just purchase my advance tickets for D.A.C. and have the time off secured.

What a great turnout for Muddy-Gras!! I really wanted to meet everyone.

Sure hope the turnout is this good 2 weeks from now.


warrior123

i know i prob overlooked it so sorry for repeatiung the question but what does l-cross cost per day anymore?ive been to the website and im to anxious i know i overlooked it somewheres....

Patricia Pearce

The gate fee for 3 days and 2 nights is only $30.00 for adults and $5.00 for children 12yrs and under! That includes all concerts and camping. If you only come on Sunday it is $15.00.
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Patricia Pearce

 :) It's not too late to come and have fun with us this weekend! The games start at noon on Saturday WET -T- SHIRT contest at 4:00pm and all male revue at 6:00pm for the ladies!! The New TROPICS at 8:00pm.  The park is really ROCKIN TONIGHT I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!!!
SPRING BREAK GONE WILD!!

"MUDDY GRA'S"
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

qt314nfla

So many people to thank! 

First I have got to thank Patty and Mark Pierce.  Not only did I have the best birthday party ever, I had an absolute blast this weekend.  I also need to thank y'all and the L-cross staff for helping me out with my truck arrangements.

Brett, Mudfreak, Manny and friends (BBF's friend), the guys on the John Deer's thanks for helping me get my truck out of the hole and for the coffee to warm up after spending 4-5 hours up to my waist in mud and water (w/ the late night mockasons and what ever else was in that water).

My friends Mike and Nocturnal thanks for hanging around and making sure things were ok and offering to follow me back home if my truck was running.

Brett thanks for running to the store for all the parts and fronting me the money.  Mudfreak thanks for the hot shower and hauler to sleep in.  Not to mention thanks again freak for driving me home and helping me do all the transmission fluid changes.

And to all the others that made this the best weekend.  Garym and his friends for keeping me in stitches laughing my butt off.  Y'all are a blast and I want to hang w/ you guys again.

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

garym

where were you located?? We were between the bridge and cattle gate/fence line by that dam honking truck.

yunt2ride

We were in the fence area in a tent near Muddfreak and UCF
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

garym

we must have been right on top of each other.  We were on the road.  I had the green sierra  next to the tan chevy.  Sorry we missed you

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com