MARCH 3rd, 4th & 5th ADULT WEEKEND "MUDDY GRA'S"

Started by Patricia Pearce, February 01, 2006, 09:18:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garym

by the way, I was NOT on the megaphone.  A couple of my friends were.

qt314nfla

Quote from: garym on March 07, 2006, 04:37:51 PM
nothing personal-boys being boys >:D

And girls being girls.  Hopefully no one got in trouble w/ their b/f's out there either.

garym

by the way, I am not at work tomorrow so happy birthday a day early ;D

SoFlaEiger

Quote from: garym on March 07, 2006, 01:53:26 PM
glad to hear you go it all straightened out- I gotta admit it was funny watching the atv pushing your tyruck sunday am...


ya, then i towed it with my big ol diesel :)  That was my fourwheeler too...i had ALLL my toys out there!!  Truck, tow rig, fourwheeler....and then when i got back home, i showered, hopped in my NSX and blasted down 27 doing 140mph....what a life eh?

So ya, the truck got fixed today...we put new motor mounts/tranny mount, got specs for a new drive shaft and rewired some necessities...life is good :)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com