MARCH 3rd, 4th & 5th ADULT WEEKEND "MUDDY GRA'S"

Started by Patricia Pearce, February 01, 2006, 09:18:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garym

warm water should over ride any "problems" a cold night could contribute to

garym

any female volunteer 'fluffers" for the male boxer contest??

Thrasher

Quote from: garym on February 15, 2006, 10:22:26 AM
any female volunteer 'fluffers" for the male boxer contest??

LOL!

no doubt! if it's cold out, some 'fuffing' will be needed!

but then again, I won't be anywhere close to where a male boxer shorts contest is myself...
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

Patricia Pearce

Whatever we do for the Ladies will be after the main events for the Muddy Gra's games and contest's during the day. So you guys can go ride or go back to camp and wait for your women to come home FLUFFED!
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

yunt2ride

Dang Patti, I may have to stay for that event also. I was thinking about riding during this event but why ride when I can hang around a bunch of horny women. LOL
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Patricia Pearce

 ;) ;D ;) ;D :o :o
Just giving the Ladies an equal playing field!!!!!!
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

garym


yunt2ride

Quote from: Patricia Pearce on February 15, 2006, 11:13:04 AM
;) ;D ;) ;D :o :o
Just giving the Ladies an equal playing field!!!!!!

Hey thats cool because after its all over they will be all over. Plus if you give them something their will be more out there.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

garym

hey patty,
you are out of touch.  only a female can "fluff' a male (unless your into the broke back mountain thing).  fluffing is the term a for a female who helps a man appear as though he has NOT been swimming in ice cold water before his performance.....

Patricia Pearce

What do you expect from a 48yr old woman who has been on a cattle
ranch in the woods for the past 22yrs?? Ha Ha

Patti P :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

garym

48!!!!!!!!!!! you are only a handful of years older than me; no excuse!!! you really need to get out more often.

garym

patty,

after all the banter, I forgot to ask if it is pay in advance or at the door- we are up to 8 guys/bikes already and I never thought of asking that question. We plan on arriving sat am sometime from pinellas county 8)

Patricia Pearce

You can pay at the gate for this event. Right now I'm only offering David Allan Coe tickets in advance or the annual pass on the web site. I have up
to 50 items we can offer on the site and will try to offer all events there, in the future. We are in a growing stage right now. Check in the future, I know it will be a good thing for some to be able to put it on their credit cards.

Thanks,

Patti P
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

Want2Ride2

Quote from: yunt2ride on February 15, 2006, 11:52:23 AM
Quote from: Patricia Pearce on February 15, 2006, 11:13:04 AM
;) ;D ;) ;D :o :o
Just giving the Ladies an equal playing field!!!!!!

Hey thats cool because after its all over they will be all over. Plus if you give them something their will be more out there.

and thats what its all about, patti, save me a front row seat,  or better yet a place on stage with the guys.
2001 Polaris Sportsman 500HO 4x4

Patricia Pearce

"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

BOOOKIE

I'm so there !  It'll be my first event of many more to come.  Hope to make many friends out there.  What should I bring besides me and my quad so I'm not without ? 
2006 Brute Force 750   27" Mudlites on C6 wheels

PureLogic

You are pretty much camping so come very prepared as if you where going to go camping. The food vendor is all right but she does have a very limited supply of food so bring your food. Bring your T.P as for porta pot's run out. Bring some water if you want to shower. (It is strongly recommended.) Bring bug spray. You will need it. It is the everglades. Bring plenty of gas for riding. Bring water incase you should get dehydrated....People do get over heated out at these events. First aid kit because you will cut bruise or otherwise hurt yourself if you don't bring one. Gotta bring a tent. And be aware there allot of fires that burn at night so be sure your tent has some flame retardant capabilities.
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

BOOOKIE

2006 Brute Force 750   27" Mudlites on C6 wheels

Joedirt

I dug out some of the beads that were collected from Fantasy Fest in Key West 03..One set has 4 inch Beads on it.....wooo hoo
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

garym


Busta Nutt

Been doing a lot of thinking about a gimmick to get more ladies involved. It finally hit me, I had the answer all along it was just back in my archives.

[attachment deleted by admin]

yunt2ride

Purelogic, I cannot beleive that you did not mention the beads. You gotta have beads.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

o4250

Quote from: yunt2ride on February 20, 2006, 07:46:43 PM
Purelogic, I cannot beleive that you did not mention the beads. You gotta have beads.

ANd beer :o

BOOOKIE

2006 Brute Force 750   27" Mudlites on C6 wheels

BOOOKIE

and not to forget the t.p.  hate to be without that !
2006 Brute Force 750   27" Mudlites on C6 wheels

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com