Rodman Dam Trail Ride IV

Started by jjamesbar, November 02, 2004, 12:18:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyHighT100

#850
Poor kid. Not saying he's camping where we'll be or anything, but at least with being so deep in the woods, we can always keep an eye out.. and get where the cops cant... you never know. Sometimes things are right in front of you and you dont see them... for instance...

A few years ago we used to go swimming at a spring somewhere around Ocala (just in the woods, kinda like Blue Sink). There was a little girl buried there. A guy from Geneva (Town I used to live in) had killed her and buried her there because it was her favorite place. We walked by her 100 times that weekend, and had no idea!!! It was on the news when we came home... guess the cops searched it right after we had left. Just makes me feel kind of icky knowing that if we would have looked to the left or something while walking down the trail, we may have seen her...
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

LakeMaryKid

wow ash that sucks! We will def keep an eye out. 1.5 days "hopefully"  :o Maybe ill get to see yall :-/
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

J.D.

Hope I come across ole FRITZ . On a lighter note... I'm leavin tonight yahoooooo . See some of you there tomarrow .
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

Yamahonda41

We will be covering a lot of ONF on this ride.  I plan on taking the West route with my group and Grizz is heading East.  I will definitely slow down a little and watch out for this kid.

We got some straps to drag ole Fritz back with? ;D
2004 Kawasaki VForce 700
2004 Honda 300EX
2001 Honda 300EX FMF Pipe, Holeshots
2000 Yamaha Warrior Maxxis Razr's
1989 Honda CR125 - Pro Circuit pipe

Ida_Mann

QuoteWe will be covering a lot of ONF on this ride.  I plan on taking the West route with my group and Grizz is heading East.  I will definitely slow down a little and watch out for this kid.

We got some straps to drag ole Fritz back with? ;D

just one big enough to tie around one of his toes is all we need.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

VelociRaptor350

You think that guy had any idea that those woods are about to be invaded by 270 bikes?
'05 Raptor 350
Its Slow but it Handles

www.YFM350Central.com

SkyHighT100

#856
Lmao... he is fixing to get a rude awakening.. unless the cops find him first. Lets keep an eye out for Skunk Ape while we're at it.. j/k ;)

LoL, I like the strap idea... be sure to hook it to his.. um... willy ;)... he desearves it.

Kid: We'll be out there in the morning definately! Scooter told me we're parking at the back half somewhere, so I assume we'll be riding the quad over to Rodman... I CANT WAIT :) It'll be great to see everyone again!
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

NPRVinson

Quotejust one big enough to tie around one of his toes is all we need.

Id@

Make sure he gets the grand tour of the woods before you give him to the cops.

VelociRaptor350

Idk if that is such a good idea, he can get off on a technicality, if you do find him, just detain him and call the cops, any beatings he gets (and should) can be twisted by some lawyer and he might get off, or you can say you found the kid but never found him ::hint hint::
'05 Raptor 350
Its Slow but it Handles

www.YFM350Central.com

Ida_Mann

QuoteIdk if that is such a good idea, he can get off on a technicality, if you do find him, just detain him and call the cops, any beatings he gets (and should) can be twisted by some lawyer and he might get off, or you can say you found the kid but never found him ::hint hint::

yeah, jailhouse justice would probably be better.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

VelociRaptor350

oh yeah you know what they will do to him in there, a child molester that took a 11 year old BOY into the woods, he's done for.  Or you can kill him and hide the body, its up to you.
'05 Raptor 350
Its Slow but it Handles

www.YFM350Central.com

Qdawg76

Is it time to ride yet. I am ready to go out hunting for that D#$m Molestor.
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Da_Mtg_Man

Uh ,yes Ofiicer, We found the child that has been abducted. He was sitting in the woods and there happens to be a dead guy with him. Don't worry, I've got him tied behind my quad and I'll meet you at Rodman Dam. ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

VelociRaptor350

QuoteUh ,yes Ofiicer, We found the child that has been abducted. He was sitting in the woods and there happens to be a dead guy with him. Don't worry, I've got him tied behind my quad and I'll meet you at Rodman Dam. ;D
Nice :))
'05 Raptor 350
Its Slow but it Handles

www.YFM350Central.com

J.D.

Mtg Man , When you escort him back I will try not to follow to closely [smiley=Sleepy.gif]
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

Ida_Mann

This brings up an interesting question in my mind.

Why not let the authorities of Florida know about this site, when they have a search going on like this, they could post a message on this site telling the members.

I know a lot of planning went on to get this many people together, but if we can get even 1/3 this many people out on quads in the forest looking, maybe people won't be missing for long.

It's a chance for us to do a good deed, and ride at the same time,,,,also, not bad publicity to have ATVers out on a search.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Yamahonda41

Yee haw!!! We got everything lined up to leave Friday morning.  See ya'll around noon or a little after.
2004 Kawasaki VForce 700
2004 Honda 300EX
2001 Honda 300EX FMF Pipe, Holeshots
2000 Yamaha Warrior Maxxis Razr's
1989 Honda CR125 - Pro Circuit pipe

VelociRaptor350

#867
Thats a good idea ida, an atv search party can cover alot more ground then people on foot, add to that the numbers of people that would be willing to get involved, and your probably doubling the area searched in a day.
'05 Raptor 350
Its Slow but it Handles

www.YFM350Central.com

NPRVinson

I e-mailed Bay News 9 in Tampa and told them of the group ride and that there will be almost 300 more people looking for the missing boy.

J.D.

That is what i'm talking about , as  wise man once said late one eve " CAN YOU HEAR US NOW ? " PUN INTENDED.
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

pineiroj

We need pictures of this child and Freakin AS*%$&  [smiley=Angry.gif]. We can hand them out at the Rodman Dam. I have a Black and white Laser printer I can print out about 100 copies and we can put them at the ATV Florida tent. Better yet If we can contact authoritys and get some better quality pictures all I have is the fuzzy pics from the article. Somebody Post and let me know I will print and bring to Rodman.

J.D.

great idea . [smiley=Approve.gif]
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

L.E._YFZ_2005

i think that that is a great idea also
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

J.D.

I'm outta here , see ya'll there .
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

L.E._YFZ_2005

26 HOURS REMAINING TILLI PULL OUT CANT WAIT!!
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120