Hard Rock Cycle Park in Ocala, FL

Started by USA450R, December 15, 2005, 01:46:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

USA450R

Any quad riders ever ride this track? Their web site says quad friendly, just curious? I was going to ride Waldo Sat but hear its going to be real busy/crowded because of the race on Sunday.
2007 Honda TRX450ER

2007 - Engine by ATP // Port // Valve work // CRF 450 Exhaust valve // Top End work // Pro Design Intake w/K&N // Stage 2 cam // 14:1 ATP Piston // Rossier // Pro Taper // Nerfs

A-Arms, Suspension, MXR6s next

GSPKurt

I was next door to the place this past week. The track looks challenging. I asked the person I met if quads run there and he told me they did. There was no one riding whe I went past it, though.
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

Exmx54

I go there all the time, the main track is fine for quads, but if you're a beginner they also have trails, a beginner MX track, a sand track and many other things. Worth checking out for sure

mid keneval

#3
have you been to rodmen or bostwickmx track I ride either or on sundays most of the time but saturday maybe at rodemen or a track if I don't have to work. Hard Rock is a hour & half or two from here.

Laurie133

The roller coaster track at Hard Rock was made for quads and is really fun!

apkkfx400

Definitely quad friendly--front track is challenging, but many other things to do at Hard Rock.  All around it is one of the better places to check out around the Orlando/Apopka area!!

Mark

GSPKurt

Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

apkkfx400


Numkut

Quote from: Laurie133 on December 18, 2005, 05:58:00 PM
The roller coaster track at Hard Rock was made for quads and is really fun!

Don't want to sound like a jerk or anything but it was actually made after a European GP style course. None the less it is very fun! Not to many jumps, but some sweet hills. The trails can get junky if it is wet outside, but most of the puddles can be avoided. I crashed really hard last time out, my front wheel slide out in a turn because of the layer of slippery stuff. Probably if your just starting off I'd stick to the Outback, Sand track, and rollercoaster. Those would be the most suitible but if you go out on the main track theres nothing thats dangerous that you actually have to do to survive. Plus on the weekdays its very empty!
YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

Ride1Rob

I have mixxed emotions about Hard Rock. I've been there 2 times and the 1st time I went the Sand Track and the Dust Bowl track (one in the back) were groomed and fun to ride. The last time we went up the tracks were horrible. All except for the Pro style track in the front. On the sand track and the dustbowl track there were washouts b/f some of the jumps. Seems like they hadn't been groomed in weeks. After that I decided I wouldn't be going back. But if they are groomed it's definitely an awsome place to ride and so much you can do.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!