Rodman Dam Trail Ride IV

Started by jjamesbar, November 01, 2004, 07:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J.D.

Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

dreth


450RRRR

#827
QuoteHey Grizz..

I was planning on having good ol' grandma take care of my 2 little ones, 4 and 5 so wife and I could go on this ride.  Gramps is out sick and will probably have to back out from taking care of kids.  I have a cabin at Elite I paid for 189.00 and spoke to the Elite people since they do not offer refunds or cancellations.  If you know of anyone or if anyone here wants the cabin they can paypal me 189.00 and I can change the name with Elite.  Otherwise I might still go up with kids but not go on the ride.  I have cabin #22 checking in Friday and out Sunday.
Is this a dog allowed cabin, if so i would be VERY INTERESTED in it. if not , we are still VERY INTERESTED email info on the cabin kbarker6@tampabay.rr.com. Thank you

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

ATVFLORIDA areeee you reeeaaadddy !!!!!!!! Lets mount up  
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Redgrizzly660

#829
The Grizz is leaving tonite for Rodman Dam see U guy's there.

The Grizz
My cell 954 275-0180

Redgrizzly660

#830
RODMAN RIDE IV      
Question about this ride U can E-mail redgrizzly660      
      
  We will be meeting at 8 am at Rodman Dam Sat Jan 22 group picture will be taken at 9 AM sharp. There is a map on page 17 if anyone needs to know where is Rodman Dam        
JJamesbar      
Grizz                 4 RV site 12        present
Moose               3 cabin 32      
Da mgt man      
Bigg Pimpin      
 Thrasher      
Dreth                    cabin 16      
Gotahemi           5-6      
LTZ400apk      
Skyhight100 Lil Mrs honda 1 4-5      
Atvtrailer        
Girlieblazer         2      
It's my quad        cabin 17      
Mud bug      
Budman      
Camoprairie        3        
Grizzlybear         4 cabin 3      
Chillinthemost      
Mars          
T2 Raptor f350    cabin 34      
Blaster boy 200    cabin 34      
NJarrett      
Gregg T              3 cabin 12      
Fixfarm               4 cabin 27      
Racemanfl           4 cabin 37-38         present
race friend          5 cabin 6               present
Deluxe 21            4 RV 5      
Brother               4 cabin 24      
      
Lowe Rider          4 cabin 26        
Christ505            4 cabin 4      
Steve K              4      
Nightbreed      
Mrs Nightbreed      
Sk8r dude             2 cabin 5            present
JbbJ220      3  
Tallahassee group  4-6 cabin 15-31-35      
Andy                   cabin 28      
Kfor                     cabin 7      
Ericz 123      
Jeremy        
Dc8driver            3 cabin 22      
Miami Blaster       6 cabin 10      
Chuck Norris        4 cabin  1      
Tom      
Bigworm3699        6      
JD                       2      
Bluesman              2      
Arod                    3                
Yamahafirefighter   2      
Zilla 954      
klxrider                 3      
1fast250r              4      
Familyatver            5      
Caospop                2    Salt Spring site 20      
Customrubicon              Salt Spring 112 tent      
Mitch      
03yellowz              4      
Grizzlysp                2  RV site 9    
Bigdaddy      
It 250 r        
holeshot36      
Id@ man      
GSXR100011      
Lowe rider               site 2 Kelly & Shawn  cabin 26      
Auto Tek                 2      
Robo02cop      
wowA450rrrr            3      
Quadzilla      
GrizzlyGator             4      
Wakulla-Ram            13      
Bigred                      2      
Jax raptor                 2      
GSXR1000                    SITE 15 19      
ASPHALTDRAGON           CABIN 5        present
ATV MY VIAGRA          3      
fL750 MUDDER            5  
ERIC                         2      
CRAZY CAT 420          5    
SHADOWMAN      
PORTORANGE              11  RV site 53    
JACKINTHEBOX            7      
YAMAHONDA41            6    
PAIROFGRIZZ               2    
Gearmade    
banshee  28    
Skinny                        3    
Cableguy                     3  
Brad 400                     2  
Lakemarykid                 ?    
Pineiroj                        3  Salt spring site 13  
450Rutmaker                4  
JR                               2  
Fordman994X4          3  
Ace5180  
TandBlovetoride     2      
Total bikes 270

Moose

Everyone better bring warm clothes, after the sun goes down it cools off a lot. It's 47 deg. outside now. News says it's going to be 50 deg. or so at night.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Chris505

Salt Springs, Florida

Friday Night
Partly cloudy. Areas of fog after midnight. Lows in the mid 40s. West winds 5 to 10 mph shifting to the east 5 mph after midnight.

Saturday
Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of afternoon showers. Areas of early morning fog. Highs in the upper 60s

Saturday Night
Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Lows in the upper 40s.


Can you say BURRRRRRRR! especially at 8am in the morning
05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes

Chuck_Norris

It is official add 7 more to my count

LIV2RIDE

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will have ATVFLORIDA.COM stickers for sale at the ride. MR.BONES sent me 100 of them and I had about 25 or so left over from the last Rodman Ride. So I have about 125 of them.They are the same price as they are when you order them through the site, $4.00. If you want one try to get it early because with almost 300 quads showing up they won't last long,and I will be leaving a little earlier than everyone else, so get 'em for they're gone.

I will have an EZ-UP tent set up with a huge ATVFLORIDA.com banner (white with red letters) on it.
                            
                          See ya there
                                Corey
Check out  --------------------------> [url="//www.quadsforchrist.net"]www.quadsforchrist.net[/url]

budman

Since Grizz has already left, and he won't be able to read this post until Sunday nite...(unless there is a RAT or 2 on this site) I got a shirt for him to wear on this ride....Mrs Grizz and no longer kodiak girl... ssshhhhh...It fits the old fart well.... dang...probably said too much already!!!  Give him props on his new shirt.   Well, after all...He is "The Grizz"!!!!
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

sk8r_dude

Following behind the Grizz, we are leaving 7:00 AM on thur. See you all at Elite!
05 Grizzly 660, 2500 winch, Garmin 276c GPS, Quad Boss trunk

05 Grizzly 660 Camo, 2500 winch, Quad Boss trunk 

[url="http://www.beachinlineskates.com/"]http://www.beachinlineskates.com/[/url]
[url="http://www.123skate.com/"]http://www.123skate.com/[/url]
[url="http://www.store.yahoo.com/beachinlineskates/"]http://www.store.yahoo.com/beachinlineskates/[/url]
[url="http://www.authorized-sunglasses-watches.com"]http://www.authorized-sunglasses-watches.com[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

I just talked to Griz, He's in Palm bay now.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

budman

Dude...I'll be there on Friday about 1 or 1:30....lets ride....Cya Fri...
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

VelociRaptor350

1 more day, everyone getting excited?
'05 Raptor 350
Its Slow but it Handles

www.YFM350Central.com

Da_Mtg_Man

pulling out in 24hrs. I can't take it. This is like Christmas eve for a kid.I won't be able to sleep a wink tonight. ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Hollywood

Quotepulling out in 24hrs. I can't take it. This is like Christmas eve for a kid.I won't be able to sleep a wink tonight. ;D


Same here. lol I can't wait. Leaving as soon as I get off work in the AM.  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

Da_Mtg_Man

QuoteSame here. lol I can't wait. Leaving as soon as I get off work in the AM.  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

What time you plan on getting there Steve? We're thinking about 1o am at the Ida trails.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Hollywood

Well I gotta stop for groceries so probably btween 11 and 12 before I get there.  ;D
'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

VelociRaptor350

#844
Yeah did i mention it sucks that im missing this :(

Garfield NJ current weather: 24 Degrees F (Feels like 18 ) about 2 inches of snow on the ground, high today of 33 degress

Oh yeah, you know you would rather be here, at least my white bike blends in with the road.
'05 Raptor 350
Its Slow but it Handles

www.YFM350Central.com

Moose

Hey Dad,  are we there yet, are we there yet,  are we there yet,  are we there yet,  are we there yet?
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Ida_Mann

QuoteWhat time you plan on getting there Steve? We're thinking about 1o am at the Ida trails.

the Id@ trails?

dang, I musta started something.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

http://www.local6.com/money/4110368/detail.html

I'm sure others have heard this on the news, but thought we should all be on the lookout, just in case.  We are going to be going deeper into the woods than most searchers can go, so why not?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Moose

Just a thought, someone local, Ocala area, call the authorities and let them know where we are riding and we'll keep our eyes open. A little positive awareness with atv's.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

racemanfl

Hope someone finds him soon and gets him off the streets and back in jail where he belongs  Jerry

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com