Rodman Dam Trail Ride IV

Started by jjamesbar, November 01, 2004, 07:18:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RnkOutlaw

Honda 04 Es, 27x12(back) 27x9.5(front) Outlaws,Clutch Kit, Jetted, FMF Exhaust, Lifted, Lift Springs, Warn 3000, Snorkeled

girlieblazer

#751
QuoteNot everyone has such a cool wife like you Dreth. If I ask my wife that she might just leave me there since according to her I love my  bike more than her. ;D

Until I got mine, I thought the same thing about my husband.  He was always in the garage with it working on it, or just doing god knows what out there with it.
Polaris Razor

glockin

#752
Hello all please add me to the list of riders.  I hopefully will have at least 3 others with me. I was at the last one and could never miss this one. This is SKINNY anyone remember me????
2003 Honda Rincon

dreth

QuoteHello all please add me to the list of riders.  I hopefully will have at least 3 others with me. I was at the last one and could never miss this one. This is SKINNY anyone remember me????

I do! you were riding the red honda 650 rincon like you stole it ;)

dreth

QuoteUntil I got mine, I thought the same thing about my husband.  He was always in the garage with it working on it, or jsut doing god knows what are there with it.

its not about who we love more, its just about  love ;D

Redgrizzly660

#755
RODMAN RIDE IV    
Question about this ride U can E-mail redgrizzly660    
  
  We will be meeting at 8 am at Rodman Dam Sat Jan 22 group picture will be taken at 9 AM sharp. There is a map on page 17 if anyone needs to know where is Rodman Dam    
JJamesbar    
Grizz                 4 RV site 12    
Moose               3 cabin 32    
Da mgt man    
Bigg Pimpin  
 Thrasher    
Dreth                    cabin 16    
Gotahemi           5-6    
LTZ400apk    
Skyhight100 Lil Mrs honda 1 4-5    
Atvtrailer    
Girlieblazer         2    
It's my quad        cabin 17    
Mud bug    
Budman    
Camoprairie        3    
Grizzlybear         4 cabin 3    
Chillinthemost  
Mars      
T2 Raptor f350    cabin 34    
Blaster boy 200    cabin 34    
NJarrett    
Gregg T              3 cabin 12    
Fixfarm               4 cabin 27    
Racemanfl           4 cabin 37-38    
race friend          5 cabin 6    
Deluxe 21            4 RV 5    
Brother               4 cabin 24    
    
Lowe Rider          4 cabin 26    
Christ505            4 cabin 4    
Steve K              4    
Nightbreed    
Mrs Nightbreed    
Sk8r dude             2 cabin 5    
JbbJ220    
Tallahassee group  4-6 cabin 15-31-35    
Andy                   cabin 28    
Kfor                     cabin 7    
Ericz 123    
Jeremy    
Dc8driver            3 cabin 22    
Miami Blaster       6 cabin 10    
Chuck Norris        4 cabin  1    
Tom    
Bigworm3699        6    
JD                       2    
Bluesman              2    
Arod                    3              
Yamahafirefighter   2    
Zilla 954    
klxrider                 3    
1fast250r              4    
Familyatver            5    
Caospop                2    Salt Spring site 20  
Customrubicon              Salt Spring 112 tent    
Mitch    
03yellowz              4    
Grizzlysp                2  RV site 9  
Bigdaddy    
It 250 r    
holeshot36    
Id@ man    
GSXR100011    
Lowe rider               site 2 Kelly & Shawn  cabin 26    
Auto Tek                 2    
Robo02cop  
wowA450rrrr            3    
Quadzilla    
GrizzlyGator             4    
Wakulla-Ram            13  
Bigred                      2  
Jax raptor                 2  
GSXR1000                    SITE 15 19  
ASPHALTDRAGON           CABIN 5  
ATV MY VIAGRA          3  
fL750 MUDDER            5
ERIC                         2  
CRAZY CAT 420          5 
SHADOWMAN  
PORTORANGE              11  RV site 53  
JACKINTHEBOX            7  
YAMAHONDA41            6  
PAIROFGRIZZ               2  
Gearmade
banshee  28  
Skinny                        3
Cableguy                     3
Brad 400                     2
Lakemarykid                 ? 
Pineiroj                        3  Salt spring site 13
450Rutmaker                4

TOTAL BIKES 260 color]

E MAIL ME IF I LEFT U OUT or need to make correction

450_Kid

I can't wait it's right around the corner, only 9 more days.
04 yamaha 450 renthal bars, ac nerfbars, ron woods intake, jet kit.

CrazyCat420

well you allready have me acounted for four bikes, so ad another I got the final confermation on my buddy from ohio he said that he is coming that makes a tottal of 5 bikes from my group of friends that are coming!!!   look forward to seeing every one there very sorry that dave cant make it due to millitary needs and yes god bless and good luck to you!! stay safe and will defantally hook up to go riding when you get back!!!!!  Cant wait to see ever one on the 22nd!!!

LakeMaryKid

well guys but i hate to say it but add me "temporarily" :-* ;D
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Ida_Mann

Quotewell guys but i hate to say it but add me "temporarily" :-* ;D

is your engine still in a bucket?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

pineiroj

Add me to the list 3 bikes 2 raptors and one shee.
Weekend Warrior hauler Salt springs campground Site 13 :)

girlieblazer

Quotewell guys but i hate to say it but add me "temporarily" :-* ;D


Weren't you on the list at the beginning?
Polaris Razor

wakulla ram

can someone please tell me how to get from the best western in palatka to where we are starting from? and is there anything going on the night before (friday)? i haven't been down on any of the past rodman rides so, i don't know where to go or know any of you except for the people coming with me. i will be driving a white dodge ram w/4 or 5 quads i don't know which vehicles the others with me are taking but, you will know the "north florida bunch" when you see us. please introduce yourselves to us and let the good times begin! damon (850) 519-1806
2004 suzuki ltz400 (white)
white bros e2 pipe, alba nerfs, jet kit, k&n air filter, pro taper handlebars and 13/41 sprockets w/did x ring chain.

fixfam

Sorry to ask again but there have been sooooo many responses to this ride that I lost the threads for some close to Elite riding spots. I am coming up Friday and arriving around 12-1 o-clock and I am looking for some spots for some quick rides without getting too lost. I know about the corner of 314 & 88. Anything else?

Chris505

My cousin is picking up his raptor 660 today.. so add 1 more...
05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes

jbbj220

I just checked the weather for Palatka for next Sat the 22ed:
   Partly Cloudy
   Hi -- 67
   Low -- 43
   Rain chance -- 0% ;D ;D

   Light jacket in the AM tart rideing and take it off. So far a very good day to ride. ::) ::)

    Jim
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

bbf

can someone give dir from ft laurdale to elite camp

big-daddy

95 north to 40 go west then turn right on 19 heading north you past 314 on the left hand side
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

dreth

Quote95 north to 40 go west then turn right on 19 heading north you past 314 on the left hand side
i pm him also ;)

Moose

Wish we were there now, going riding in the morning anyway. See everyone at Elite.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Thank jbbj for the weather report,He comes from a family of weather reporters (hehe). Just kidding. 8)
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Chuck_Norris

QuoteI have been thinking about giveing one of the local J'vill TV stations a call and telling them about this ride and this site. But before I do want to get some input about doing that. I am rather new to the site and don't want to step out of line. I will watch this for a day or so to see how people fell. Just give me a  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] or [smiley=ThumbsDown.gif]

  Jim  [smiley=Question.gif]

I have sent 4 emails with links to the ride to WTLVchannel12 with no response to date

fl750mudder

It appears that there will only be 4 with me. With me included there will be 5.
2005 Brute Force- HL Lift Kit, 29.5" Outlaws, 1.5" Wide trac spacers, HL Temp Gauge, Ramsey 3000 Winch, HL Diamond plate bumper and bash plate,HL ICM, Bayou snorkel kit
[url="http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jack_raley/my_photos"]http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jack_raley/my_photos[/url]

VelociRaptor350

Ok i know that this ride hasn't even taken place yet but when's the next one?  It sucks that im missing this one.
'05 Raptor 350
Its Slow but it Handles

www.YFM350Central.com

dreth

QuoteOk i know that this ride hasn't even taken place yet but when's the next one?  It sucks that im missing this one.

can you say addicted ;D it wont be long im sure so hang in there ;)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com