23/20 for the woods.
This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.
Show posts MenuQuote from: DALEQUAD on July 15, 2010, 11:18:41 AMYou know how hard it is to get a trophy in FTR! I have a few. I'm a little rusty but i'm finding that the rust falls off quick. I've never done any other racing besides woods on atvs or dirt bikes. I know too much motor and not enough skill can be a bad combination.As well as too much motor not enough suspension. I would really like to see if these guys would try the woods.
nice woods quad, dont forget, that in the woods it isnt always about who got the baddest motor, you actually have to have some skill too
Quote from: johndoe83 on July 13, 2010, 08:47:56 PMI got your girl scout swingin!!!!! Here's my weapon of choice.
Lets see what you girl scouts are working with?
Quote from: johndoe83 on July 13, 2010, 08:47:56 PM
Lets see what you girl scouts are working with?
Quote from: Anoriginal on July 13, 2010, 05:13:01 PM
DALEQUAD,
You're just a big meanie.
You big meanie.