Main Menu

GATORACK

Started by duroc825, June 10, 2010, 01:26:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

duroc825

Looks like a great schedule for next year. Best of all 2 GATORBACKS!

Andy9933

Yes that was my fav   8)
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

TRXASAURUS

Mine Too
.. really can't wait

Gonna be running hard!
check out Tampa Bay's Newsest Dirt Site...
www.tampabayridindirty.com

400ex60c

Hey Mike, I thought I saw you mentioned on a TV news "Silver Alert" out of Pasco Co. Glad to see you found your way home. Ha Ha   Mike R

duroc825

Quote from: 400ex60c on June 24, 2010, 10:18:47 PM
Hey Mike, I thought I saw you mentioned on a TV news "Silver Alert" out of Pasco Co. Glad to see you found your way home. Ha Ha   Mike R
Yeah had a little too much ta drink and figured I'd play it off as alzheimers to avoid the DUI!  ;D
See ya in Gainesville. Things are goin better work wise.

slam1

Jon Perkins 66C 0-400
[url="http://www.thesportslift.com"]http://www.thesportslift.com[/url]

ScooterB

The Gatorback race has been cancelled  :(
06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

duroc825

Makes for a long wait until opening race (mid September)  :'(
Guess it might be a little cooler though  ;D