400ex beats 700 raptor and 450rs video

Started by johndoe83, July 09, 2010, 10:23:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OPowersports

Quote from: johndoe83 on July 14, 2010, 11:00:58 PM
You guys make me laugh so hard.
I am sorry, I should know better than to try and teach something to the master of drag racing.
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

trx#9

I heard that they are building a 1983 corvette for the strip.  ::)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

OPowersports

Quote from: trx#9 on July 14, 2010, 11:37:59 PM
I heard that they are building a 1983 corvette for the strip.  ::)
That will be one of a kind for sure!  ;D
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

johndoe83

Thats what im talking about.

You guys keep saying we think are 400ex's are the fastest thing out there....WE NEVER SAID THAT!

I even told the guy with the 511r he would be faster then me, you guys constantly keep saying that we think were the fastest and no one can beat us, NEVER said that once....I even told the guy he would beat me.

You still havent proven that time slip you posted came from a quad...cause it didnt.

The only thing we said was that we had 400ex's that will smoke MOST of the 450s, raptors, and shees out there....NOT any ATV in the world....you guys said that NOT us.

Which you guys keep implying that we did, you guys are constantly putting words in our mouth.

You guys arent proving anything other then your a bunch of smack talking thread chasers looking for arguments and trying to prove that YOU GUYS are the best at everything.

You did not get that time slip from a quad, your gonna tell me that you have a 496 atv that ran that time...youd be lieing.

Which if your trying to pass that off as a ATV time slip...you are a liar....if it had a sport bike motor with NOS it still wouldnt run that time.

I never said we were the masters of drag racing or knew more then any of you about drag racing, you should read the posts on this thread before you go saying we think were the fastest things out there and no one can beat us.

We can beat you guys, no problem, but not everyone...lol.

Youve been on over 2600 drag runs and only produced one time slip from 2004, its not even from a quad, which this whole thread is about.







OPowersports

Quote from: johndoe83 on July 14, 2010, 11:56:45 PM
Thats what im talking about.

You guys keep saying we think are 400ex's are the fastest thing out there....WE NEVER SAID THAT!

I even told the guy with the 511r he would be faster then me, you guys constantly keep saying that we think were the fastest and no one can beat us, NEVER said that once....I even told the guy he would beat me.

You still havent proven that time slip you posted came from a quad...cause it didnt.

The only thing we said was that we had 400ex's that will smoke MOST of the 450s, raptors, and shees out there....NOT any ATV in the world....you guys said that NOT us.

Which you guys keep implying that we did, you guys are constantly putting words in our mouth.

You guys arent proving anything other then your a bunch of smack talking thread chasers looking for arguments and trying to prove that YOU GUYS are the best at everything.

You did not get that time slip from a quad, your gonna tell me that you have a 496 atv that ran that time...youd be lieing.

Which if your trying to pass that off as a ATV time slip...you are a liar....if it had a sport bike motor with NOS it still wouldnt run that time.

I never said we were the masters of drag racing or knew more then any of you about drag racing, you should read the posts on this thread before you go saying we think were the fastest things out there and no one can beat us.

We can beat you guys, no problem, but not everyone...lol.

Youve been on over 2600 drag runs and only produced one time slip from 2004, its not even from a quad, which this whole thread is about.







That was the first time slip/first passfrom the first car I built 100% from scratch and it had a pooch motor in it at the time that was 496 cubic inches. I never said it was a Quad just that it was a 400ex eater. All my other time slips are stapled in log books. I have had Quads on a drag strip that are much faster than your 8.4 but like I said before that number is very respectable for what you have. You came on the website to get people going so I posted a slip to do the same in return...All for fun right...
This was the car the time slip is from ;)
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

trx#9

#180
 that looks like one of those 83' corvettes.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

ericcrip

we have a 350 rappy that we hope to it in the low 6s in the 1/8 mile. and im sure it will run 7s with no prob. what do you think ?
440ex
06 450er fcr carb
hmf pipe
+8 swinger
20 hp wet shot of nos
p&p head
stage 2 hc
16/36 gearing
7.91 1/8 mile

OPowersports

Quote from: ericcrip on July 15, 2010, 01:20:41 AM
we have a 350 rappy that we hope to it in the low 6s in the 1/8 mile. and im sure it will run 7s with no prob. what do you think ?
I think it depends on the HP to weight ratio.
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

OPowersports

And getting the power to the ground efficiently.
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

ericcrip

well i can tell you his theres no way it can be done with a 350 rappy motor.
http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz179/ericcrip/100_4722.jpg
http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz179/ericcrip/100_4723.jpg
it will have to be with a r6 2002 motor. if it dont go high 6s on motor we will add nos to it.
440ex
06 450er fcr carb
hmf pipe
+8 swinger
20 hp wet shot of nos
p&p head
stage 2 hc
16/36 gearing
7.91 1/8 mile

trx#9

Why did you pick a raptor 350 frame? I know you hate 450's but wouldn't there be more adequate room in a 450 frame and strength.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

johndoe83

Thank you, for finally clearing that up opowersports, I appreciate that.

I didnt come here to get people going, I saw there was alot of talk about whos the fastest, I just chimmed in and said I had a 400ex that beats most 450s, everyone else got started on me, I started this thread to show ericcrips video, and they still called it BS....?

I know there are plenty of 450s that run 7s, banshees that run 6s, and raptors alike....I never once thought that a 8.4 was the fastest I ever saw, hell at my strip they just had a three wheeler with a turbo run a 5 second 1/8th, wether it had a atv motor or not??...probally not.

That car is freakin sweet!!!

I have a question for ya?  why would that car be in super pro if super pro is for bikes and quads? or is there a bit of confusion there also?


ericcrip

yes but my son got it this way so im helping him with it. 2nd gear is gone in it i sent the motor to a buddy in okeechobee fla. all i have to do is pay him $100. to fix it. i do have to get the parts for it. and as for the 450 fram not going to do any thing with them we have a 400 ex fram that we are going to put a cbr 600 motor in. lol no 450s  :no
440ex
06 450er fcr carb
hmf pipe
+8 swinger
20 hp wet shot of nos
p&p head
stage 2 hc
16/36 gearing
7.91 1/8 mile

johndoe83

ericcrip, usually R6s run 7s at around 100mph.

I wonder what a R6 chassis with all the parts weighs compared to the 350 chassis with the R6 motor in it?

Get a airshifter and a bottle for it?? that will get you 6s.

zman03

you guys should exchange phone #'s and call each other?     seems easier?
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

DALEQUAD

Quote from: OPowersports on July 15, 2010, 01:03:54 AM
Quote from: johndoe83 on July 14, 2010, 11:56:45 PM
Thats what im talking about.

You guys keep saying we think are 400ex's are the fastest thing out there....WE NEVER SAID THAT!

I even told the guy with the 511r he would be faster then me, you guys constantly keep saying that we think were the fastest and no one can beat us, NEVER said that once....I even told the guy he would beat me.

You still havent proven that time slip you posted came from a quad...cause it didnt.

The only thing we said was that we had 400ex's that will smoke MOST of the 450s, raptors, and shees out there....NOT any ATV in the world....you guys said that NOT us.

Which you guys keep implying that we did, you guys are constantly putting words in our mouth.

You guys arent proving anything other then your a bunch of smack talking thread chasers looking for arguments and trying to prove that YOU GUYS are the best at everything.

You did not get that time slip from a quad, your gonna tell me that you have a 496 atv that ran that time...youd be lieing.

Which if your trying to pass that off as a ATV time slip...you are a liar....if it had a sport bike motor with NOS it still wouldnt run that time.

I never said we were the masters of drag racing or knew more then any of you about drag racing, you should read the posts on this thread before you go saying we think were the fastest things out there and no one can beat us.

We can beat you guys, no problem, but not everyone...lol.

Youve been on over 2600 drag runs and only produced one time slip from 2004, its not even from a quad, which this whole thread is about.







That was the first time slip/first passfrom the first car I built 100% from scratch and it had a pooch motor in it at the time that was 496 cubic inches. I never said it was a Quad just that it was a 400ex eater. All my other time slips are stapled in log books. I have had Quads on a drag strip that are much faster than your 8.4 but like I said before that number is very respectable for what you have. You came on the website to get people going so I posted a slip to do the same in return...All for fun right...
This was the car the time slip is from ;)

mild steel or moly?

and also a few yrs at miller race cars
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Paul_S

Quote from: zman03 on July 15, 2010, 01:51:50 AM
you guys should exchange phone #'s and call each other?     seems easier?

Then how would the rest of us who are interested in and enjoying this thread stay involved. This is 2010, it's how a lot of guys communicate.  ;D

zman03

its a joke !!!!!!!!!       humor!!!    remember????????         get off my case or i'll have to make the 600mile one way drive and beat you on your own track     ;D ;D ;D   then your gonna  :'( :'(
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

Paul_S

Quote from: zman03 on July 15, 2010, 02:18:12 AM
its a joke !!!!!!!!!       humor!!!    remember????????         get off my case or i'll have to make the 600mile one way drive and beat you on your own track     ;D ;D ;D   then your gonna  :'( :'(

Not another 400 ex rider  :-\

zman03

Youve gotta pin it to win it!

johndoe83


slam1

Quote from: johndoe83 on July 13, 2010, 08:47:56 PM
Lets see what you girl scouts are working with????
Jon Perkins 66C 0-400
[url="http://www.thesportslift.com"]http://www.thesportslift.com[/url]

slam1

Quote from: johndoe83 on July 13, 2010, 08:47:56 PM
Lets see what you girl scouts are working with????
I got your girl scout swingin!!!!! Here's my weapon of choice.
Jon Perkins 66C 0-400
[url="http://www.thesportslift.com"]http://www.thesportslift.com[/url]

johndoe83

#198
Swingin??

its the same quad with different shocks on it....lol.

I got the extended axel, I even have them same rim and tires in the shed right now....is that a extended swinger or just a aftermarket one?

I like the orange and white, that bumper looks good also...nice 1.

slam1

 Polished 450 swing arm, short one 05'. 450 linkage and rear shock. Got alot you can't see, and i'm making some carbon fiber parts for it. Thanks, now throw those wheels and tires on and lets huck em' through the woods at mach 1 for the true test! LOL
Jon Perkins 66C 0-400
[url="http://www.thesportslift.com"]http://www.thesportslift.com[/url]