Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - RAP04

#1
They have one of those on blutraxx and if you think thats accurate you must be insane. It actually is accurate if you have th epower to push the tall gearing but most people dont understand that
#2
Open Discussion / Re: 03 RAPTOR STALLS OUT!!
January 20, 2006, 02:11:38 PM
due to gravity the floats on the carbs stuff the needle causing the bike to stall... By an EFI bike and u can wheelie it at 800 o'clock if you'd like
#3
Racing Scene / Re: seminole sand drags
January 20, 2006, 02:09:03 PM
OH YEA.. YOU BOYS IN FOR A SUPRISE
#4
Open Discussion / Re: FINALLY NEW ENGLANDS DONE!!!!
January 19, 2006, 04:18:05 PM
Hahaha thats funny. thats an old pic huh of the chearleaders huh? The one on the top row third from the right is my ex. She used to be a Fin chearleader. Now she works at Hooters.. Hahaha From riches to rags, atleast shes still hot as hell
#5
Open Discussion / Re: FINALLY NEW ENGLANDS DONE!!!!
January 19, 2006, 03:22:04 PM
The only thing New england is good for is Clam Chowder
#6
Open Discussion / Re: Polaris trail boss is JUNK
January 19, 2006, 03:21:30 PM
Quote from: MudDobber on January 16, 2006, 11:16:57 PM
I'm surprised these bikes survived the mountain rolls.   :dunno.gif  Florida mountains are among the most treacherous! 

Yea, Must of been a Black diamond or something
#7
I think we could all learn something from that guy
#8
Can you zoom in a bit more??
#9
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: THE ORANGE CRUSH REDONE
January 11, 2006, 08:39:25 PM
Bike looks just as ugly as it did before. I hope it runs better too
#10
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: sEmOnOlE MX 12-10-05
December 12, 2005, 02:25:21 PM
I saw you guys out there.. Pretty sweet.
#11
Quote from: Raptor700R on December 06, 2005, 10:40:51 AM
Quote from: rappy350 on December 06, 2005, 03:07:25 AM
thanxs for the posting

Your welcome ;)  I got some more that I'll post later....

Slow down there big guy.. This thread was good but the other 75 u put usually suck so let this one marinate before you go and ruin the day as usuall
#12
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: WOW Diamond Back
December 01, 2005, 02:19:45 PM
Great info mate
#13
SHHHWWEEEETTT.. Nice yellow
#14
Open Discussion / Re: What the????
November 21, 2005, 04:02:44 PM
Welcome to Perfectville
#15
Save your cash, internet betting never works out.....   1500.00 damnn.... Must have been one happy ass ending
#16
Put your money where your mouth is... I used to ride wth some boys from the Zoo crew so trust me I can school just about all of you on street bikes or 4-wheelers..
Shiet, I used to pull 100 foot stopies on my 1000
#17
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: My new toy!!
November 18, 2005, 04:35:57 PM
My point exactly... Dumb Driver out of the picture sure makes it safer...
#18
Ill keep my mouth shut if you learn how to keep your back off of the floor while you are trying to wheelie and show off.
#19
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: My new toy!!
November 18, 2005, 03:12:56 PM
Thats what I am saying... Its never the bikers fault always a dumb motorist... And ofcourse there will be more deaths in cars than bikes cause more people drive cars than bikes... Its actually 25 to 1.. For every 25 car drivers there is one biker so you do the math
#20
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: Some pictures of my vehicles
November 17, 2005, 08:13:26 PM
There not all smiling.... Some are sad others are anxious, etc
#21
6'3 325... God Damn.... U one big mofo.. SO I guess u know about Deca and GH huh?
#22
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: My new toy!!
November 17, 2005, 07:10:56 PM
Cause its true..
#23
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: My new toy!!
November 17, 2005, 05:36:54 PM
Did they give you a spatula so you can scrape yourself of the ground when you wreck... Street Bikes are for people that think they are edgy and cool... I used to work at a very famous dealer called Power Sports and saw the same type every day.. By law we were forced to give the fatality statistics and make sure that the purchaser of the unit had a motorcycle licencse. I have seen so many peopl edie on bikes that I just cant understand why people buy these things. And forget about the whol eI know how to ride thing cause I used to ride and my 10 year long friend (who raced on professional circuits) got killed one day on the way up to Moroso Track by some blind old lady who took a red light. Insecure people by street bikes and then when they die or get seriously injured there family cries and are left to suffer... Why cry, what you didnt think this would happen... 95% of street bike owners end up wrecking and 63% end up dead. Ditch the crotch rocket you will thank me later in life.
#24
Yea, I doubt he is as skinny as he sais... I am 6'3 240 and have never had a problem with keeping weight on... Take some Deca 200 and u will gain some size in no time and for the saggy tit kid with a cave for a belly button, try taking some winstrole to tighten up them titties....
#25
Chicks and wheelies just dont add up :dunno.gif :dunno.gif