Some pictures of my vehicles

Started by o4250, November 12, 2005, 08:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAP04

There not all smiling.... Some are sad others are anxious, etc

2006YFZ450

Quote from: Dr.Dirt on November 12, 2005, 10:37:22 PM
Yeah  8) 8) !!! Are you going to sunshine ths weekend? I am gettin my 06 YFZS450 in a week. My dad says that my Lamboargheeni is tha fastest.

Awsome......Are you going to Sunshine Sun.  I'll be their on Sun. And Wed. next week.
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

klutchbuster400

#27
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 17, 2005, 11:38:51 PM
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on November 12, 2005, 10:37:22 PM
Yeah  8) 8) !!! Are you going to sunshine ths weekend? I am gettin my 06 YFZS450 in a week. My dad says that my Lamboargheeni is tha fastest.

Awsome......Are you going to Sunshine Sun.  I'll be their on Sun. And Wed. next week.
geez you can never take a joke, hes not going to sunshine "sun" and his lambo isnt the fastest, mines is, mines is awesome, it has a fullsystem pulse charger exhaust.

nice trucks eric. ;)

Dr.Dirt

Dude, y did u get the pulse charger? I talked u to get teh photon cannonn exaust. It way louder then ur pules crager. and more 5 hp gain... u r stupied.

klutchbuster400

i was gonna get the photon cannon exhiast buit they didnt have the dual exhuast version.

Dr.Dirt

dude, phonton canon sucks. get the pules chrager. dued, the duel exaust looks bettr in chrome thn just metal fnish. my dad says i can get a turbo next week! i cant decide k&n or hewlett packerd trubo pakage?  :-\

TurboBanshee_kid

gay ass civic there so slow >:(

were do you steal that orange park bench from?

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Dr.Dirt on November 18, 2005, 03:36:39 AM
dude, phonton canon sucks. get the pules chrager. dued, the duel exaust looks bettr in chrome thn just metal fnish. my dad says i can get a turbo next week! i cant decide k&n or hewlett packerd trubo pakage?  :-\
o for real dude, my dad said next week we can go and buy 3 brand new 2037 yfz 468.74.

Dr.Dirt

No way dued! If u get it u better let me ride it. I woudl reckomend that u get the pules chrager for your 468.64. I hered a roomer about the 2037s havin a faulty front finder  :-\