These guys are the Blue Angels cars..

Started by 2006YFZ450, December 06, 2005, 12:43:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

2006YFZ450

These guys are awsome.  I never knew they could do that without spinning out or hitting eachother....

http://www.break.com/articles/saabteam.html?t=4405
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

wheelie_boy

I saw that video a few days ago it was pretty cool.  those guys musta practiced for some time to nail that.
05 kx 250f

2006YFZ450

Well I'll I can see that it took years of practice to drive like that and with so much presicion :drive.gif
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

rappy350

They have a show just like that is disney world. but they include dirt bikes and a jet ski. and it is also done in a much smaller space
2005 Raptor 350(mine)
Hot cams camshaft
K&N High Flow Air filter
Dyno-Jet stage one jet kit
Razrs on the back
2005 Kodiak 400 w/winch(dad's)
2005 Wolverine 4x4 (brother's)
Big Red (sister in-laws)

TRAYWICK

raptor660

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

rappy350

2005 Raptor 350(mine)
Hot cams camshaft
K&N High Flow Air filter
Dyno-Jet stage one jet kit
Razrs on the back
2005 Kodiak 400 w/winch(dad's)
2005 Wolverine 4x4 (brother's)
Big Red (sister in-laws)

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

2006YFZ450

Quote from: rappy350 on December 06, 2005, 03:07:25 AM
thanxs for the posting

Your welcome ;)  I got some more that I'll post later....
'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

RAP04

Quote from: Raptor700R on December 06, 2005, 10:40:51 AM
Quote from: rappy350 on December 06, 2005, 03:07:25 AM
thanxs for the posting

Your welcome ;)  I got some more that I'll post later....

Slow down there big guy.. This thread was good but the other 75 u put usually suck so let this one marinate before you go and ruin the day as usuall

rappy350

2005 Raptor 350(mine)
Hot cams camshaft
K&N High Flow Air filter
Dyno-Jet stage one jet kit
Razrs on the back
2005 Kodiak 400 w/winch(dad's)
2005 Wolverine 4x4 (brother's)
Big Red (sister in-laws)