Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - YamahaFirefighter

#1
Where to Ride? / Re: Horse flys at Croom????
September 21, 2005, 03:53:33 PM
Thanks for the reports.

#2
Where to Ride? / Re: Horse flys at big scrub????
September 19, 2005, 08:30:47 PM
ooopppppsssss......that was supposed to be big scrub.  Anyone???
#3
Where to Ride? / Horse flys at Croom????
September 19, 2005, 08:27:06 PM
Can anyone report on the horse flys in the croom area?  I was there a month ago and it looked like a black cloud following me around.  Thanks
#4
Open Discussion / Re: ATVFLORIDA Search & Rescue
June 23, 2005, 09:04:22 AM
Count me in.  I am located in the Orlando area.
#5
Open Discussion / Re: Riding this weekend at 5a ?
January 06, 2005, 01:19:26 PM
Ida, the girlfriend and I are going to do some riding at big scrub, you going to be around there?
#6
Group Rides & Events / Re: Big Scrub on 1/8/2005
January 06, 2005, 11:02:58 AM
Yes I am a B shifter, but I started my career as a C shifter.
#7
Group Rides & Events / Re: Big Scrub on 1/8/2005
January 06, 2005, 09:14:12 AM
We will be on some utility quads, I have a 660 grizzly 4x4 and she is riding a Big Bear 4x4.  I have never been there before so we will most likley just be checking things out.  Not sure when we will get up there since I get off at the fire department at 0730 and have to get the trailer and bikes.  
#8
Group Rides & Events / Big Scrub on 1/8/2005
January 06, 2005, 05:38:37 AM
Anyone going to be riding in the big scrub are area this saturday?  My girl friend and I are headed up to checkl the place out.  Anyone have any suggestions on where to ride?
#9
Tech Corner / Re: Cleaning your ATV...
December 20, 2004, 06:01:17 PM
Hey Warrior, I know the situation you were in.  I also spent a weekend at river ranch and had a blast untill I found myself my brand new Grizzly floating in the middle of stump pond.  Luckly no damage and she started right up after walking it out of the lake.

I use simple green and some water and it works great.  

Enjoy
#10
Open Discussion / Re: scottsmoore
December 20, 2004, 05:50:16 PM
Hey I am in the Oviedo/Winter Springs area.  Let me know if you are going to be riding around christmas.  I am also on shift the day after christmas but need to put some more time on my new bike before the 22nd.

#11
Group Rides & Events / Re: Rodman Dam Trail Ride IV
November 22, 2004, 04:33:52 PM
  i was going to post to inquire if anyone going on the ride had EMT training. can i assume that you do?


Yes I am a EMT and would be happy to help anyone in need but I cannot be held responsible for any medical services, in a formal sense.  Looking forward to a safe ride.

Gordon
#12
Group Rides & Events / Re: Rodman Dam Trail Ride IV
November 20, 2004, 02:21:33 PM
Looking forward to this one. Hopefully I can get to Ocala to check the place out before the ride.  

Please put YamahaFirefighter  down for 2 quads.  

Can anyone give me directions how to get to the trail head or parking area from the Orlando area?
Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com