Big Scrub on 1/8/2005

Started by YamahaFirefighter, January 06, 2005, 05:38:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YamahaFirefighter

Anyone going to be riding in the big scrub are area this saturday?  My girl friend and I are headed up to checkl the place out.  Anyone have any suggestions on where to ride?
Gordon
04 Yamaha Grizzly 660 4x4

T2

I usally park at Big Scrub its off of 588 and take off from there, alot of whoops though but the further you ride away from the scrub the less whoops you see. And another handy tool is a GPS so you can find your way back without getting lost, if you are not familiar with the area.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

eric

Hey YamahaFirefighter,
I see you live in my neck of the woods up here in Sanford. I might head to Scub Saturday in the morning with my brother. What kind of bike do you and your girl ride?

YamahaFirefighter

We will be on some utility quads, I have a 660 grizzly 4x4 and she is riding a Big Bear 4x4.  I have never been there before so we will most likley just be checking things out.  Not sure when we will get up there since I get off at the fire department at 0730 and have to get the trailer and bikes.  
Gordon
04 Yamaha Grizzly 660 4x4

eric

YamahaFirefighter you should have a message from me in your inbox - Eric

T2

QuoteWe will be on some utility quads, I have a 660 grizzly 4x4 and she is riding a Big Bear 4x4.  I have never been there before so we will most likley just be checking things out.  Not sure when we will get up there since I get off at the fire department at 0730 and have to get the trailer and bikes.  
SO I take it your a B shifter, I am on C shift, got to work Sat.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

YamahaFirefighter

Yes I am a B shifter, but I started my career as a C shifter.
Gordon
04 Yamaha Grizzly 660 4x4

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com