Riding this weekend at 5a ?

Started by Rubicon3303, January 06, 2005, 11:39:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rubicon3303

Im going out to 5a on saturday and also sunday just wondering if any one else is gonna head up there.
[url="http://www.hondaforeman.com"]http://www.hondaforeman.com[/url]

Ida_Mann

not familiar with that, where might that be?

I'll be in Ocala this weekend, but I'm always on the lookout for other places.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

YamahaFirefighter

Ida, the girlfriend and I are going to do some riding at big scrub, you going to be around there?
Gordon
04 Yamaha Grizzly 660 4x4

Ida_Mann

nope, but riding about 15 miles North of there.

if you feel like doing some nice trail riding, give me a call at 321-228-1167

who knows, my trail riding may bring me to that area ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com