Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - russrides

#1
that has to be fast and I would love to ride it!! SWEET  8)
#2
Open Discussion / Re: Initial Six show at the Cocoa Fair
November 06, 2008, 03:38:22 AM
I didn't see one tonight, so come on out Thurs at 6:30
#3
Open Discussion / Initial Six show at the Cocoa Fair
November 03, 2008, 04:02:11 AM
Wed-Thur Nov 5th-6th Initial Six will be at the Cocoa Fair. Come out for a good show!!
#4
Open Discussion / What?
February 12, 2008, 01:53:09 AM


How



















#5
Open Discussion / Re: Back Flip ?
January 02, 2008, 11:02:24 PM
 :o
#6
Open Discussion / Back Flip ?
January 01, 2008, 09:31:37 PM
Back Flip ??????????????
When the boys get home they will post some pics I'm sure!!!!!!!!
2008 starting out with a bang!!!!!!
#7
Open Discussion / Re: pics from sunday...
December 12, 2007, 12:14:58 AM
At least there's one pic of me!! ???
I want to ride  :'(
#8
I am busted up but not broke!!
need to take off from riding for a little bit, I'll be back.
#9
I am going to support Initial Six.
I am injured, must wait till the next event to ride!! :'(
#10
I did get dirt rolled but then I got back up and -----

#11
and all I got was dirt rolled
#12
His first day back and he pulled out the Superman!
#13
Open Discussion / Re: New Ramp
June 17, 2007, 02:13:15 AM
the old one too
#14
Open Discussion / New Ramp
June 17, 2007, 02:12:12 AM
 ;D
Talk about a "POP FLY", wait till you hit this
#15
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: Pictures of my LTR
June 08, 2007, 09:43:32 PM
just got my new ride last weekend!   any reports on the ltr450 ?   good or bad.
#17
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: Post a pic of you jumping.
February 20, 2007, 04:59:56 PM
 8)


[attachment deleted by admin]
#18
that looks like alot of work.
you know I have never put that much labor into my bikes.
#19
that's his right arm long screw in the elbow, then up his arm with the other three.
pic came from cell phone, sorry!
#20
That's my boy !!!!! ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
#21
Photo Gallery & Videos / Re: Quads Only Glamis 2006
December 01, 2006, 09:03:47 PM
I don't see Paul in any pics!!
#22
Open Discussion / Re: any new freestyle pics out there?
October 25, 2006, 04:56:25 PM
I'll have to get pics from home of the ramps.
Or there might be some pics on this freestyle forum.
Look for Quads Only topics.

[attachment deleted by admin]
#23
Open Discussion / Re: any new freestyle pics out there?
October 25, 2006, 04:48:22 PM
 :)

[attachment deleted by admin]
#24
Open Discussion / any new freestyle pics out there?
October 25, 2006, 04:44:02 PM
Getting better!

[attachment deleted by admin]
#25
way to go Alfonzo. well all the comments are true so get ready for the long nights and the painfull bumps.
maybe they will let me finish the season for you? ;)
let me know what the DOC says!