P.J.'s X-RAY He's got me beat, I don't have screws like this !!

Started by russrides, December 12, 2006, 10:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

russrides

Quads Only Member
06 Ltr 450
01 Banshee

quadsonlyrevolution.com

Mrs.Nightbreed

Is that a leg? :-[  How did he do that? Screws and no plate?

I have lots of screws now. I am up to 8 on one bone. My X-Rays are in the photo gallery though.

qt314nfla

Looks like a radius best I can guess.  Pretty damn messed up though and not a very good film.  Hate it for your son.


Bigscrb15

Quote from: QT314 on December 13, 2006, 12:32:28 AM
Looks like a radius best I can guess.  Pretty damn messed up though and not a very good film.  Hate it for your son.

and what do you think you are? a chiropractor? ........wait......nevermind. lol
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

russrides

that's his right arm long screw in the elbow, then up his arm with the other three.
pic came from cell phone, sorry!
Quads Only Member
06 Ltr 450
01 Banshee

quadsonlyrevolution.com

qt314nfla

Quote from: russrides on December 14, 2006, 07:05:43 PM
that's his right arm long screw in the elbow, then up his arm with the other three.
pic came from cell phone, sorry!

Well in that case I'm quite impressed w/ the quality.  I'm not familiar w/ a camera that can take xrays.  Can you tell me how to get this new technology.  Even as a bad film I was able to see the anatomy. That'd be a useful tool in the field.  I couldn't resist.

Hate it for your son and hope he heals soon.

#13_LT-R450

LT-R = SICK!!!!

Why stroke it two times when you can stroke it four?

koh0001

2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's