450r project before and after

Started by quad control, January 23, 2007, 01:48:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quad control

Before and after Walsh gusset kit, Matte black powder coat quad tech etc...


before


during


after



Young Gun

Thats a sick bike, Im digging the colors.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

quad control


Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

blindkaeta

Sweet ride man,  Lets get it dirty.  We are going to Dade this weekend, come out and race in the old peoples class with us.... ;)

quad control

Quote from: blindkaeta on January 23, 2007, 02:32:20 AM
Sweet ride man,  Lets get it dirty.  We are going to Dade this weekend, come out and race in the old peoples class with us.... ;)
Hey how have ya been ? I would race with you at dade but were racing PAX my son has a good chance @ 1st place. But after this weekend were pretty much open.

quad control

Quote from: blindkaeta on January 23, 2007, 02:32:20 AM
Sweet ride man,  Lets get it dirty.  We are going to Dade this weekend, come out and race in the old peoples class with us.... ;)
By the way, thank's for recommending the walsh gusset kit it fit like a glove. ;D

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

T2

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Fox17

thats a sweet bike. i love the color scheme. one question though, why did you switch from black wheels to silver. i would think the black would look better.

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

daviesjpg


quad control

Quote from: quad control on January 23, 2007, 01:48:38 AM
Before and after Walsh gusset kit, Matte black powder coat quad tech etc...


before


during


after



Quote from: Fox17 on January 23, 2007, 03:30:01 PM
thats a sweet bike. i love the color scheme. one question though, why did you switch from black wheels to silver. i would think the black would look better. The black were 19" and heavy, the silver are 18" and light.



Quote from: Eric5555 on January 23, 2007, 10:57:29 PM
How do you like the fox shocks? I like them. They were  a little intimidateing @ first but there no big deal there easy ( very quiet and light weight )

russrides

that looks like alot of work.
you know I have never put that much labor into my bikes.
Quads Only Member
06 Ltr 450
01 Banshee

quadsonlyrevolution.com

NEEDTORIDE

DO WANT TO SELL THE BLACK RIMS AND TIRES ?? $$$

Yamaha72

Nice color scheme, that is actually my plan for my Raptor in a couple of months. The only difference will be that my frame will be gloss, not matte.... I Like It!
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

quad control


310R_Dude

Dude I swear, I think I like your quad "better" than my own  ;)

Looking schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet mon'
 
  Dan
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

gearhead400

Would of never guessed it was white on saturday  :D  My bike was caked just as bad when i left.

But mud cant even make that bike look bad! Your sons bike is really nice too!
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

MadMudder

Wow that thing looks sick. I dont even race and that I really like it. Espically enjoy the black and white colors.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

quad control

Quote from: 310R_Dude on February 01, 2007, 02:55:37 AM
Dude I swear, I think I like your quad "better" than my own  ;)

Looking schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet mon'
 
  Dan
Quote from: MadMudder on February 05, 2007, 05:07:43 AM
Wow that thing looks sick. I dont even race and that I really like it. Espically enjoy the black and white colors.
Quote from: gearhead400 on February 05, 2007, 04:49:30 AM
Would of never guessed it was white on saturday  :D  My bike was caked just as bad when i left.

But mud cant even make that bike look bad! Your sons bike is really nice too!

                     Thank You !  ;D