well well its that time again
who is ready for a new season of some fun racing?
well i know a bunch of guys from last season are coming back out and i know a bunch of new guys coming its gonna be a blast.
SUNDAY OCT 2 FIRST RACE OF THE NEW SERIES DONT MISS OUT!!!!!!!!
WWW.sandmountainspeedway.com
who is coming???
I will have 4 to 6 with me. I coming to show you Bradon you should 've never got rid of that suzuki lol.
Now now ladies lets not start all the $hit talking yet.
Just keep looking ahead of you at the back of that BAD AZZ #77 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know TBR with them slow ole 450r"s #78 and #86 will be there trying to stay out of everybodies way. We wouldn't want to slow anybody down you know.
Dale
You losers have fun! Ill be getting a late start this season!
yea i guess if i was riding a 2 stroke i would be getting one as well. :R :H :H :H :H :H :H
I might be there if I can get my dress out of my chain :-\
Oh so I see your having the same issues as slowltz huh !!!!!!!!!!
MAN I CRACK MYSELF UP :box.gif :bow.gif :Clap.gif 2:L 2:L 2:L
Its his dress ;)
step up and start drag racing down there in that sand maybe me and my bro will come down there but we will be leaving there happy to see robin and them but leaving like this :drive.gif :groupies.gif :Fp :Fp see yall
we do some real racing witch you need skills to do ;)
by the way its been canceled
new race will be oct23rd
I guess som sissy dont got there bikes done so we all have to wait on them lol just messin i am not sure why they cancled
where is sand mountian at is it close to Tampa?
yea its close.... its located just south of fort meade off of highway 17. there website has directions and stuff on there. www.sandmountainspeedway.com
o yea i'm in on the 2nd.
Brandon is such a punk! I know what you are trying to say and its not true! They didnt postpone the start of season just for me!
They did it for me AND Marshall!! ;D
lol y does it matter its not like yall are going to be running up front anyway. lol c
Listen, young one! There has never been or never will be a time where you will outrun me! And you cant count when my bike breaks down! Thats like saying you beat me armwrestling when I have a broken arm!!!!! Ill be out there on about half the motor I normally have and still mix it up w/ you punk's and your $20,000 bikes! 8)
If you have any questions you can call me at
1-800- bus driver!
Cause im gonna take you to school!!!
Yeah that is usually what people do when they retire, DRIVE BUSES and talk about how good they USED to be
Eric, quit talkin your crap..... you're gettin to be just as bad as the rest of them! lol
did they change the track any?????
jt come on guy $20,000 are you nuts i got around $8,000 in my bike. Now those damn thackers they got close to $20,00 in there's now so they better keep em out front cause it will be a shame for us poor boy bikes to keep up!!! 8)
ohhh i cant wait for those big dog hybrid 250's to come get some of the old stock 450 lol
just messin ladies
Aint no used to be here!! Im still the one you all talk about when im on the line! I know it! You guys know it! :o
Now get ya some! Sucka's! 8)
Jason I think you are a heluva rider but until you decide to get off the 250's you will have a very hard time running consistently at the top in a series. I just love giving you crap about the two strokes.
Brandon, I don't need to give you crap because you are already full of it. $20,000 now that is funny. Shoot, it would take me two years to make that much.
Bottom line is yall best be ready because #78 and #86 are better than ever. Even when you might get around one there will be the other.
We are just hoping everyone moves up and races open expert and then everyone can see who is really the fastest quad(s) at Sand Mountain
Dale
yall talkin about flat track racing?????????? or mx???????????
Its TT racing Dreth. Some flat stuff with corners and small jumps thrown in. Its fun. Come on out and give it a try ! ;) ;D ;D
I can't compete w/ you "Big Money" guys w/ all of the hitech mods you're doing to your bikes. I've seen some of these bikes run and you guys would have no business running anything except for the money class :no. I'll keep my simply modified pipe and jetted 450 in the Am. class. I've seen Steve's bike and I think if he can manuevor it around that track... you guys had better watch out.
Hey Rob I know we are cool & all but dang man don't be letting all these guy's know what is up with my lil ol 450.
Oh yea & buy the way you guy's need to stop talking about all this racing because ya'll are scaring Brandon.
Ya'll have gotten him so scared that he says is going to race am class again. 2:L 2:L 2:L 2:L 2:L 2:L
:M :no :no
bump
am?????
i never said i was running am
when i show up i will run the money and thats about it
Quote from: Quad32x on September 13, 2005, 10:33:11 AM
Its TT racing Dreth. Some flat stuff with corners and small jumps thrown in. Its fun. Come on out and give it a try ! ;) ;D ;D
as previously noted in this post, that kind of racing requires too much skill for me....i can only go in a straight line....i guess everyone thinks that drag racing is all motor and no driver....LMFAO.....if that holds any truth, i wonder why we don't see any of them? because they don't have enough motor?
I don't talk trash about mx, tt, flat track or any other racing in the drag racing forum....generalleebanshee was just referring to the drag racing that we have been hearing about for months down at sand mountain that have never developed....
by the way, what up stevie and JT, you boys still kicking the dirt around down there?
he can only ride a straight line but it is also a slow straight line lol
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on September 20, 2005, 12:46:24 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on September 13, 2005, 10:33:11 AM
Its TT racing Dreth. Some flat stuff with corners and small jumps thrown in. Its fun. Come on out and give it a try ! ;) ;D ;D
as previously noted in this post, that kind of racing requires too much skill for me....i can only go in a straight line....i guess everyone thinks that drag racing is all motor and no driver....LMFAO.....if that holds any truth, i wonder why we don't see any of them? because they don't have enough motor?
I don't talk trash about mx, tt, flat track or any other racing in the drag racing forum....generalleebanshee was just referring to the drag racing that we have been hearing about for months down at sand mountain that have never developed....
by the way, what up stevie and JT, you boys still kicking the dirt around down there?
The drag track has been talked about we want it and I think a lot of other people want it. We can't add on to the track until after our next hearing in May although the drag strip is there and has been for years we want to complete(existing stuff)what we promised to everyone last year for this season on the tracks that we have had trophy races on before we start adding a tree and what not on the drag strip. Keep in mind a lot of things were going on to get prepared for the last hearing so it put us behind on the TT track. Be honest we weren't sure what the out come of the hearing would be. So be patient we will work hard on trying to make a home for everyone. This is my opinion but I would love to see a series with all the tracks in the area to have races were you can have a different track to run maybe that will happen one day. Just a thought.
Sandmountain, I am not hating on you guys, I think you guys are doing a good job. The only problem I have is when someone that races drag racing knocks on TT racing, or a TT racers dogs out drag racers, when someone was just asking when the drag track was going to be up and running...Like I said, I never say it takes more skills to TT, MX, Drag race or whatever, that is my point...
CHILL OUT THERE LITTLE OL DRAG RACER. ;)
I just wish that sandmountain would open up the tt track so that we could get some practice time in because I know Brandon is going to need it.
i'll be there going really slow as usaual
but i wiil be bringing the cold one's too :)
Quote from: GASGASMAN on September 21, 2005, 08:40:55 PM
i'll be there going really slow as usaual
but i wiil be bringing the cold one's too :)
Did i hear cold ones??
Ill be there for that
I've rode @ Sand Mountain before and I would NEVER go back to that place again. It is poorly organized, poorly run, and they have no regard for safety whatsoever. Riders flying through the pits, no helmets on kids riding around, CHILDREN driving cars and operating MACHINERY??? W.T.F is that all about?? If you guys are willing to take those chances, your bigger than me, I'll stick to Croom. At least there, I can still find a private spot to ride.
Quote from: Yamadoggie44 on September 21, 2005, 09:06:13 PM
I've rode @ Sand Mountain before and I would NEVER go back to that place again. It is poorly organized, poorly run, and they have no regard for safety whatsoever. Riders flying through the pits, no helmets on kids riding around, CHILDREN driving cars and operating MACHINERY??? W.T.F is that all about?? If you guys are willing to take those chances, your bigger than me, I'll stick to Croom. At least there, I can still find a private spot to ride.
do not respond to this post and he will go away! A 1 POST WONDER!
LOL SORRY DRETH I HAVE TO
ALL I CAN SAY IS JACKASS
bro there has never been kids running machinery not that i have saw in 2 years anyway!!!!!!
they have yelled at me for going in 2nd gear in the pits before so thats not true either
last time i was there and took about a 50ft trip to the bathroom i got my arss reemed for not wearing a helmet lol
dont get on here bashing this place jackass it isnt like there is tons of places to ride anyway!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on September 21, 2005, 12:20:18 PM
CHILL OUT THERE LITTLE OL DRAG RACER. ;)
I just wish that sandmountain would open up the tt track so that we could get some practice time in because I know Brandon is going to need it.
I see your still Mr. Confident.... ;) I am not a drag racer anymore...I am just a dumb old jockey now...
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LOVE IN THIS SITE ?????? SMOKE YOUR ALRIGHT IN MY BOOK ! DON'T WOORY LIITLE BUDDY !!!!!!!!!!
IF YOU LIKE croom THEN YOU ARE A REAL JACKASS BECAUSE THAT IS NOT A VERY SAFE RAN PLACE SEEING HOW THE TRAILS ARE NOT ONE WAY.
Quote from: Yamadoggie44 on September 21, 2005, 09:06:13 PM
I've rode @ Sand Mountain before and I would NEVER go back to that place again. It is poorly organized, poorly run, and they have no regard for safety whatsoever. Riders flying through the pits, no helmets on kids riding around, CHILDREN driving cars and operating MACHINERY??? W.T.F is that all about?? If you guys are willing to take those chances, your bigger than me, I'll stick to Croom. At least there, I can still find a private spot to ride.
Like Dreth said, One post wander. May be the guy that was trying to get SM shut down anyway.
Looks like you losers will be there without me for the first race! :'(
I won an all expense 5 day vacation to Vegas @ the Bellagio. ;D
I know, I know! I need to get my priorities straight!
But seriously, I cant pass that up! So you guys have fun!
BTW! Any concerns about SandMountains safety and the way that it is run are very very seriously taken into consideration by the owners and crew. So if you have anything to say, please direct it to the proper individuals. I think you will be very pleased w/ their response!
Great choice Jason
I am sure your odds of winning are a hell of a lot higher at Vegas than Sand Mountain.
Just couldn't resist
Dale
YEAH YOUR RIGHT! I best not show up all season! Im sure you guys would just love that! ;)
I promise you that I'll be up front much, much more than not!! 8)
But dont worry! It will be very very interesting out there very shortly!
you guys have fun! while you can!
jt
OK SO WHO'S IN FOR SUNDAY ?????????????????
Is the MX track open Sunday? (oct 2)
We're in.
come on flea it will be a blast
:o One post wonder, huh? I will not go away, and I am not the person who tried to shut Sand Mountain down. I could care LESS if they operate their track, everyone needs a place to ride...all I said is that I feel it is "POORLY RUN, POORLY ORGANIZED, AND UNSAFE. last time I checked this was an open forum and I was entitled to my opinion. Just because you do not agree, well, that's your opinion and you too, are entitled. I HAVE SEEN CHILDREN OPERATING EQUIPMENT out there on numerous occasions and that to me is UNSAFE, I HAVE SEEN riders doing donuts in the pits, UNSAFE, I have NEVER seen an ambulance standing by, UNSAFE, and I don't care what any of you think, my opinion will not change. If you don't like it...TOO F&#%IN BAD! Deal with it.
Quote from: Yamadoggie44 on October 01, 2005, 08:24:41 PM
:o One post wonder, huh? I will not go away, and I am not the person who tried to shut Sand Mountain down. I could care LESS if they operate their track, everyone needs a place to ride...all I said is that I feel it is "POORLY RUN, POORLY ORGANIZED, AND UNSAFE. last time I checked this was an open forum and I was entitled to my opinion. Just because you do not agree, well, that's your opinion and you too, are entitled. I HAVE SEEN CHILDREN OPERATING EQUIPMENT out there on numerous occasions and that to me is UNSAFE, I HAVE SEEN riders doing donuts in the pits, UNSAFE, I have NEVER seen an ambulance standing by, UNSAFE, and I don't care what any of you think, my opinion will not change. If you don't like it...TOO F&#%IN BAD! Deal with it. :'( :'(
See ya'll in the morning.
Quote from: Yamadoggie44 on October 01, 2005, 08:24:41 PM
:o One post wonder, huh? I will not go away, and I am not the person who tried to shut Sand Mountain down. I could care LESS if they operate their track, everyone needs a place to ride...all I said is that I feel it is "POORLY RUN, POORLY ORGANIZED, AND UNSAFE. last time I checked this was an open forum and I was entitled to my opinion. Just because you do not agree, well, that's your opinion and you too, are entitled. I HAVE SEEN CHILDREN OPERATING EQUIPMENT out there on numerous occasions and that to me is UNSAFE, I HAVE SEEN riders doing donuts in the pits, UNSAFE, I have NEVER seen an ambulance standing by, UNSAFE, and I don't care what any of you think, my opinion will not change. If you don't like it...TOO F&#%IN BAD! Deal with it.
Well, UHHH, OK then!!!! PROZAC dude! Helped me!
Keep Postin' brother! :o
Quote from: Yamadoggie44 on October 01, 2005, 08:24:41 PM
:o One post wonder, huh? I will not go away, and I am not the person who tried to shut Sand Mountain down. I could care LESS if they operate their track, everyone needs a place to ride...all I said is that I feel it is "POORLY RUN, POORLY ORGANIZED, AND UNSAFE. last time I checked this was an open forum and I was entitled to my opinion. Just because you do not agree, well, that's your opinion and you too, are entitled. I HAVE SEEN CHILDREN OPERATING EQUIPMENT out there on numerous occasions and that to me is UNSAFE, I HAVE SEEN riders doing donuts in the pits, UNSAFE, I have NEVER seen an ambulance standing by, UNSAFE, and I don't care what any of you think, my opinion will not change. If you don't like it...TOO F&#%IN BAD! Deal with it.
what's up are you a city boy i've been running tractors,dozers etc since i was 12 yrs old
Quote from: Yamadoggie44 on October 01, 2005, 08:24:41 PM
:o One post wonder, huh? I will not go away, and I am not the person who tried to shut Sand Mountain down. I could care LESS if they operate their track, everyone needs a place to ride...all I said is that I feel it is "POORLY RUN, POORLY ORGANIZED, AND UNSAFE. last time I checked this was an open forum and I was entitled to my opinion. Just because you do not agree, well, that's your opinion and you too, are entitled. I HAVE SEEN CHILDREN OPERATING EQUIPMENT out there on numerous occasions and that to me is UNSAFE, I HAVE SEEN riders doing donuts in the pits, UNSAFE, I have NEVER seen an ambulance standing by, UNSAFE, and I don't care what any of you think, my opinion will not change. If you don't like it...TOO F&#%IN BAD! Deal with it.
You know Yamadog, I don't know what your problem is, if you don't like the place just stay away, and as far as the kid on the equipment he can probably operate that better than you can your car................
I have been going there since it opened with my kids and really enjoy it , also they have come a long ways since the first race and are still trying to make it better all the time, and as far as the ambulance, I don't think there are too many tracks out there with a ambulance standing by, they are just a phone call away if needed....KEN
YEAH WHAT HE SAID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GET IT RAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SOOOO..... How did it turn out ?
Had a ball man. Good people, good times. My dad and I got a kick from watching that 12 year old boy grade that track. He does a fantastic job!
Hey flea did ya'll get any pics or no ?
Quote from: Sandmountainspeedway.com on October 03, 2005, 04:34:49 PM
Quote from: Flea_Jumper on October 03, 2005, 02:41:33 PM
Had a ball man. Good people, good times. My dad and I got a kick from watching that 12 year old boy grade that track. He does a fantastic job!
He is 10 he has been running equipment out there since he was about 4 or five. Needless to say the tonka toys I use to play with when I was a kid just dont do for him. He runs the loaders and dozers also. Thanks I will let him know you injoyed watching him.
"until something goes awry and GOD FORBID he runs into someone/something causing injury, damage, or even death, then EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU WILL BE SAYING THE SAME F'ng THING", why was that KID on that equipment in the first place? I never once said I had a problem with the TRACK, it was great when I was there, I just don't like the conditions. The previous post confirms it for me, Sand Mountain supports this child running the equipment, and therefore I do NOT support Sand Mountain. Sorry for voicing my opinion. I guess I know where I am not wanted. I truly hope nothing like I have mentioned ever happens, but...as they say "hindsight is ALWAYS 20/20". YAMADOGGIE............................out.
Do to the fact that one out of 1000 would like to see sand mountain closed I will not be able to respond any longer as a person but as a track official. this (Snoop doggie Guy 1 post wonder) That has no clue of how we are at Sand Mountain put an end to that. I am sorry but as always we have a forum on our site if you need to contact us. And I will lock him out. My son will no longer be seen driving heavy equipment again. We will continue to make SMS better for the 999 people that stick up for us thanks as always Sand Mountain Family............. NOT!!!!!!!!!! JUST KIDDING HAVE A GOOD NIGHT Thanks ATV Fla for letting me have fun. :ThumbsUp.gif
I personally have not rode at Sand Mountain. So my opinion of
the track is of no value. BUT... your statement here is wrong.
QuotePosted by: Yamadoggie44
"I guess I know where I am not wanted."
Thats not it at all. You have made 3 post ALL saying the same
thing in the same negative way. Talk about something else,
something you like OR did that was fun. About riding!
I myself recently posted negatively about a track, but I ended it with:
"Of course this is just my opinion, race there for yourself and make up
your own mind."
Anyway, hope this helps,
310R...
Hey sandmountain I wouldn't change anything for this jackazz. Just keep up the good work that you guys are doing & all of us will be there to race all season.
THANKS #77 S.HOLLAR
Quote from: Sandmountainspeedway.com on October 03, 2005, 10:02:53 PM
Do to the fact that one out of 1000 would like to see sand mountain closed I will not be able to respond any longer as a person but as a track official. this (Snoop doggie Guy 1 post wonder) That has no clue of how we are at Sand Mountain put an end to that. I am sorry but as always we have a forum on our site if you need to contact us. And I will lock him out. My son will no longer be seen driving heavy equipment again. We will continue to make SMS better for the 999 people that stick up for us thanks as always Sand Mountain Family............. NOT!!!!!!!!!! JUST KIDDING HAVE A GOOD NIGHT Thanks ATV Fla for letting me have fun. :ThumbsUp.gif
You had me goin for a little bit there!
The guy does have somewhat of a valid point. Myself... I think SM is pretty much opening themselves up for a lawsuit if something were to happen :-\.
OK, as someone who was born and raised on a farm and learned to drive trucks and equipment before I could actually reach all the pedals and see over the hood at the same time, I have watched this young man drive at Sand Mountain many times. We have probably spent as many sundays there as anybody except for the owners. I have NEVER seen him act the least bit reckless and if I would have I would have voiced my opinion. I have been around equipment all my life and I have seen 30 or 40 yr olds that are alot more dangerous than this young man. If you get run over by that tractor or other equipment running at speeds of well over 3 mph than it probably is not going to matter whether the driver is 10 or 40, the hurt will be the same as will the lawsuit. I believe this young man has been taught by someone who has also driven all his life and has been taught very well.
Dale
Exactly Dale !!!!!! If you get ran over out there by the tractor then it was because your stupid azz wasn't paying attention to the loud things around you. Even a blind man would know to move if a tractor was coming at him at 3 mph.
YES LETS RACE & HAVE FUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SORRY TBR BUT YOU GUYS WILL HAVE TO RUN IN THE BACK THIS SEASON.
forgettaboutit female dogs :K :K :K :Clap.gif
2:L U make me laugh Steve. :L
Quote from: TBR on October 04, 2005, 07:56:18 PM
OK, as someone who was born and raised on a farm and learned to drive trucks and equipment before I could actually reach all the pedals and see over the hood at the same time, I have watched this young man drive at Sand Mountain many times. We have probably spent as many sundays there as anybody except for the owners. I have NEVER seen him act the least bit reckless and if I would have I would have voiced my opinion. I have been around equipment all my life and I have seen 30 or 40 yr olds that are alot more dangerous than this young man. If you get run over by that tractor or other equipment running at speeds of well over 3 mph than it probably is not going to matter whether the driver is 10 or 40, the hurt will be the same as will the lawsuit. I believe this young man has been taught by someone who has also driven all his life and has been taught very well.
Dale
I'm not looking at it that way Dale. Look at it from a LEGAL standpoint. Regardless if the kid can drive that thing while he's asleep, if something were to happen while he is driving it, the question will be asked as to why a minor was operating heavy equipment in a crowded area. Remember... there are also kids out there riding bikes and quads 5 yrs old if not younger.
Rob,
My point was if anybody got hit by a piece of equipment, it would not matter the age of the driver, the hurt and lawsuit would be the same. My thought is that it is the owners of Sand Mountain that take that risk. If age is the factor then what about the risk everyone runs from the 4, 5 6, and 7 yr old kids riding. If a parent deems his child capable of performing with a motor and a piece of steel then it is the parent that is ultimately held responsible. OK I am done with this issue. Let's move on to the fun stuff like Steve saying TBR will have to run in the back. I don't know, that may be true. My best advice is fantasize all you want in the next few days because TBR and reality will be there on the 23rd.
Dale
Quote from: TBR on October 05, 2005, 02:52:20 PM
Rob,
My point was if anybody got hit by a piece of equipment, it would not matter the age of the driver, the hurt and lawsuit would be the same. My thought is that it is the owners of Sand Mountain that take that risk. If age is the factor then what about the risk everyone runs from the 4, 5 6, and 7 yr old kids riding. If a parent deems his child capable of performing with a motor and a piece of steel then it is the parent that is ultimately held responsible. OK I am done with this issue. Let's move on to the fun stuff like Steve saying TBR will have to run in the back. I don't know, that may be true. My best advice is fantasize all you want in the next few days because TBR and reality will be there on the 23rd.
Dale
Amen brother. You would think with all the positive things going on out there we would concentrate on that
My best advice is fantasize all you want in the next few days because TBR and reality will be there on the 23rd.
I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GUYS KNOW THAT THE CRAP TALKING HAS TO GET STARTED SINCE WE ARE SO CLOSE TO THE FIRST RACE. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE THEM DANG THACKERS RUN BECAUSE THEY WON'T BE IN MY CLASS............... ;) ;)
Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on October 05, 2005, 03:40:20 PM
My best advice is fantasize all you want in the next few days because TBR and reality will be there on the 23rd.
I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GUYS KNOW THAT THE CRAP TALKING HAS TO GET STARTED SINCE WE ARE SO CLOSE TO THE FIRST RACE. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE THEM DANG THACKERS RUN BECAUSE THEY WON'T BE IN MY CLASS............... ;) ;)
Did you get enough practice in Sunday
No I will be back for more sooner than you know.......
Is the track under water from all this rain or have you not been out to see ?
I will ask susan hang on
The track looks good no water
OK COOL . See ya soon.....
Steve,
OK we have helped a friend equip his 450R that will be running in open am, we will have two in open expert, and I am thinking about coming out of retirement to run vet. That leaves open beginner and powder puff, which one will you ride?
hehehe
Dale
I'M PUTTING A WIG ON SO THAT I CAN RUN POWDERPUFF........ ;)
Those ladies in powder puff are getting faster and faster every year
Quote from: TBR on October 05, 2005, 04:12:33 PM
Steve,
OK we have helped a friend equip his 450R that will be running in open am, we will have two in open expert, and I am thinking about coming out of retirement to run vet. That leaves open beginner and powder puff, which one will you ride?
hehehe
Dale
Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on October 05, 2005, 04:18:30 PM
I'M PUTTING A WIG ON SO THAT I CAN RUN POWDERPUFF........ ;)
Well... He could run Powder puff But he still won't win on that Yama-haha as long as I am there so I guess beginner is where he will have to go to stay in the race!
(http://bestsmileys.com/lol/17.gif)
WOW....Did I just go there :-X
Hey lil mrs night you had better stay out of this one because I don't want to have to show you that them ol r's ain't sheot...............
COME GET SOME SUCKA'S !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey guys, where was everyone at this weekend? I was hoping to meet some more of the forum members, and no one around,
Why are ya scared??????? :'(
BTW Steve, can we see some lipstick and pumps with that wig? :hotty2.gif :hotty2.gif :hotty2.gif
Hey Jesse you will never see nothing ecept for the hair flying in the wind because your always behind me. LMAO >:( :'(
Quote from: Flea_Jumper on October 05, 2005, 07:40:07 PM
Hey guys, where was everyone at this weekend? I was hoping to meet some more of the forum members, and no one around,
Why are ya scared??????? :'(
Me, Mike, David and crew, Brandon and Lyndon Thacker all went down to Seminole for the Quad only MX race.
I am coming on the 16th to practice the TT track. My kids' birthday party is next Sunday.
Which kid, Mike or the boys? How did you guys do down south?
As for you Steve, quit talking dirty your turning me on.
I am coming on the 16th to practice the TT track. My kids' birthday party is next Sunday.
We don't care where you are going..... ;) All I will say is you had better get some practice.
Jesse your sick man!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: Flea_Jumper on October 05, 2005, 07:58:18 PM
Which kid, Mike or the boys? How did you guys do down south?
As for you Steve, quit talking dirty your turning me on.
Both boys. Shaun's 11 tomorrow and Trent is 5 the 16th so we are having on e big BBQ pool party at my mom's in Lakeland next Sunday.
Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on October 05, 2005, 08:00:18 PM
We don't care where you are going..... ;) All I will say is you had better get some practice.
Don't worry ;) I plan on it 8)