SANDMOUNTAIN OCT 2ND ROLL CALL!!!!

Started by atvaltz, September 05, 2005, 10:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LE450-RACER#77

04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

RTR_380/450R

Quote from: Yamadoggie44 on October 01, 2005, 08:24:41 PM
:o  One post wonder, huh?  I will not go away, and I am not the person who tried to shut Sand Mountain down.  I could care LESS if they operate their track, everyone needs a place to ride...all I said is that I feel it is "POORLY RUN, POORLY ORGANIZED, AND UNSAFE.  last time I checked this was an open forum and I was entitled to my opinion.  Just because you do not agree, well, that's your opinion and you too, are entitled.  I HAVE SEEN CHILDREN OPERATING EQUIPMENT out there on numerous occasions and that to me is UNSAFE, I HAVE SEEN riders doing donuts in the pits, UNSAFE, I have NEVER seen an ambulance standing by, UNSAFE, and I don't care what any of you think, my opinion will not change.  If you don't like it...TOO F&#%IN BAD!  Deal with it.

Well, UHHH, OK then!!!!  PROZAC dude!  Helped me! 

Keep Postin' brother! :o
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

GASGASMAN

Quote from: Yamadoggie44 on October 01, 2005, 08:24:41 PM
:o  One post wonder, huh?  I will not go away, and I am not the person who tried to shut Sand Mountain down.  I could care LESS if they operate their track, everyone needs a place to ride...all I said is that I feel it is "POORLY RUN, POORLY ORGANIZED, AND UNSAFE.  last time I checked this was an open forum and I was entitled to my opinion.  Just because you do not agree, well, that's your opinion and you too, are entitled.  I HAVE SEEN CHILDREN OPERATING EQUIPMENT out there on numerous occasions and that to me is UNSAFE, I HAVE SEEN riders doing donuts in the pits, UNSAFE, I have NEVER seen an ambulance standing by, UNSAFE, and I don't care what any of you think, my opinion will not change.  If you don't like it...TOO F&#%IN BAD!  Deal with it.


what's up are you a city boy  i've been running tractors,dozers etc since i was 12 yrs old
FAT OLD GUYS CAN STILL BRING IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME AND GET SOME SUCKAS

2 STROKES FOREVERRRRRRRRRRR

               L.F.G RACING

TOY_DOCTOR

#53
Quote from: Yamadoggie44 on October 01, 2005, 08:24:41 PM
:o  One post wonder, huh?  I will not go away, and I am not the person who tried to shut Sand Mountain down.  I could care LESS if they operate their track, everyone needs a place to ride...all I said is that I feel it is "POORLY RUN, POORLY ORGANIZED, AND UNSAFE.  last time I checked this was an open forum and I was entitled to my opinion.  Just because you do not agree, well, that's your opinion and you too, are entitled.  I HAVE SEEN CHILDREN OPERATING EQUIPMENT out there on numerous occasions and that to me is UNSAFE, I HAVE SEEN riders doing donuts in the pits, UNSAFE, I have NEVER seen an ambulance standing by, UNSAFE, and I don't care what any of you think, my opinion will not change.  If you don't like it...TOO F&#%IN BAD!  Deal with it.
You know Yamadog, I don't know what your problem is, if you don't like the place just stay away, and as far as the kid on the equipment he can probably operate that better than you can your car................
I have been going there since it opened with my kids and really enjoy it , also they have come a long ways since the first race and are still trying to make it better all the time, and as far as the ambulance, I don't think there are too many tracks out there with a ambulance standing by, they are just a phone call away if needed....KEN
TOY DOCTOR - MOBILE RV REPAIR, ONAN GENERATORS, ATVs, & MOTORCYCLEs ............I BUY UNWANTED ATV's

LE450-RACER#77

04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

SkyHighT100

The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

WickedBanshee

Pentium D dual core 3.2 extreme
Asus P5ND2 sli mobo
CorsairTwin5400c4 2gb 667 memory
BFG 8600 gt oc PCI-e 512mb
Enermax noisetaker 600w power
Audigy2 zs sound 7.1

Flea_Jumper

Had a ball man.  Good people, good times.  My dad and I got a kick from watching that 12 year old boy grade that track.  He does a fantastic job!

LE450-RACER#77

Hey flea did ya'll get any pics or no ?
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Yamadoggie44

#59
Quote from: Sandmountainspeedway.com on October 03, 2005, 04:34:49 PM
Quote from: Flea_Jumper on October 03, 2005, 02:41:33 PM
Had a ball man.  Good people, good times.  My dad and I got a kick from watching that 12 year old boy grade that track.  He does a fantastic job!

He is 10 he has been running equipment out there since he was about 4 or five. Needless to say the tonka toys I use to play with when I was a kid just dont do for him. He runs the loaders and dozers also. Thanks I will let him know you injoyed watching him.



"until something goes awry and GOD FORBID he runs into someone/something causing injury, damage, or even death, then EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU WILL BE SAYING THE SAME F'ng THING", why was that KID on that equipment in the first place?  I never once said I had a problem with the TRACK, it was great when I was there, I just don't like the conditions.  The previous post confirms it for me, Sand Mountain supports this child running the equipment, and therefore I do NOT support Sand Mountain.  Sorry for voicing my opinion.  I guess I know where I am not wanted.  I truly hope nothing like I have mentioned ever happens, but...as they say "hindsight is ALWAYS 20/20".  YAMADOGGIE............................out.

Sandmountainspeedway.com

#60
Do to the fact that one out of 1000 would like to see sand mountain closed I will not be able to respond any longer as a person but as a track official. this  (Snoop doggie Guy 1 post wonder) That has no clue of how we are at Sand Mountain put an end to that. I am sorry but as always we have a forum on our site if you need to contact us. And I will lock him out.  My son will no longer be seen driving heavy equipment again. We will continue to make SMS better for the 999 people that stick up for us thanks as always Sand Mountain Family............. NOT!!!!!!!!!! JUST KIDDING HAVE A GOOD NIGHT Thanks ATV Fla for letting me have fun.   :ThumbsUp.gif

310R_Dude

#61
I personally have not rode at Sand Mountain. So my opinion of
the track is of no value. BUT... your statement here is wrong.

QuotePosted by: Yamadoggie44
"I guess I know where I am not wanted."

Thats not it at all. You have made 3 post ALL saying the same
thing in the same negative way. Talk about something else,
something you like OR did that was fun. About riding!

I myself recently posted negatively about a track, but I ended it with:
"Of course this is just my opinion, race there for yourself and make up
your own mind."

Anyway, hope this helps,
310R...




Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

LE450-RACER#77

Hey sandmountain I wouldn't change anything for this jackazz. Just keep up the good work that you guys are doing & all of us will be there to race all season.


                                                        THANKS  #77  S.HOLLAR
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

RTR_380/450R

Quote from: Sandmountainspeedway.com on October 03, 2005, 10:02:53 PM
Do to the fact that one out of 1000 would like to see sand mountain closed I will not be able to respond any longer as a person but as a track official. this  (Snoop doggie Guy 1 post wonder) That has no clue of how we are at Sand Mountain put an end to that. I am sorry but as always we have a forum on our site if you need to contact us. And I will lock him out.  My son will no longer be seen driving heavy equipment again. We will continue to make SMS better for the 999 people that stick up for us thanks as always Sand Mountain Family............. NOT!!!!!!!!!! JUST KIDDING HAVE A GOOD NIGHT Thanks ATV Fla for letting me have fun.   :ThumbsUp.gif

You had me goin for a little bit there!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Ride1Rob

The guy does have somewhat of a valid point. Myself... I think SM is pretty much opening themselves up for a lawsuit if something were to happen :-\.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

TBR

#65
OK, as someone who was born and raised on a farm and learned to drive trucks and equipment before I could actually reach all the pedals and see over the hood at the same time, I have watched this young man drive at Sand Mountain many times. We have probably spent as many sundays there as anybody except for the owners. I have NEVER seen him act the least bit reckless and if I would have I would have voiced my opinion. I have been around equipment all my life and I have seen 30 or 40 yr olds that are alot more dangerous than this young man. If you get run over by that tractor or other equipment running at speeds of well over 3 mph than it probably is not going to matter whether  the driver is 10 or 40, the hurt will be the same as will the lawsuit. I believe this young man has been taught by someone who has also driven all his life and has been taught very well.
Dale

LE450-RACER#77

Exactly Dale !!!!!!  If you get ran over out there by the tractor then it was because your stupid azz wasn't paying attention to the loud things around you. Even a blind man would know to move if a tractor was coming at him at 3 mph.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

LE450-RACER#77

YES LETS RACE & HAVE FUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



SORRY TBR BUT YOU GUYS WILL HAVE TO RUN IN THE BACK THIS SEASON.



04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

trx#9

forgettaboutit female dogs :K :K :K :Clap.gif
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

TBR_#86

#86 Honda 450r- TBR/Baldwin/Leager/PEP

"How now brown [url="//cow.how"]cow.How[/url] now brown cow."

SUPPORT YOUR QUAD ONLY SERIES!!!! [url="//www.ssqsa.com"]www.ssqsa.com[/url]

Ride1Rob

Quote from: TBR on October 04, 2005, 07:56:18 PM
OK, as someone who was born and raised on a farm and learned to drive trucks and equipment before I could actually reach all the pedals and see over the hood at the same time, I have watched this young man drive at Sand Mountain many times. We have probably spent as many sundays there as anybody except for the owners. I have NEVER seen him act the least bit reckless and if I would have I would have voiced my opinion. I have been around equipment all my life and I have seen 30 or 40 yr olds that are alot more dangerous than this young man. If you get run over by that tractor or other equipment running at speeds of well over 3 mph than it probably is not going to matter whether  the driver is 10 or 40, the hurt will be the same as will the lawsuit. I believe this young man has been taught by someone who has also driven all his life and has been taught very well.
Dale


I'm not looking at it that way Dale. Look at it from a LEGAL standpoint. Regardless if the kid can drive that thing while he's asleep, if something were to happen while he is driving it, the question will be asked as to why a minor was operating heavy equipment in a crowded area. Remember... there are also kids out there riding bikes and quads 5 yrs old if not younger.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

TBR

Rob,
My point was if anybody got hit by a piece of equipment, it would not matter the age of the driver, the hurt and lawsuit would be the same. My thought is that it is the owners of Sand Mountain that take that risk. If age is the factor then what about the risk everyone runs from the 4, 5 6, and 7 yr old kids riding. If a parent deems his child capable of performing with a motor and a piece of steel then it is the parent that is ultimately held responsible. OK I am done with this issue. Let's move on to the fun stuff like Steve saying TBR will have to run in the back. I don't know, that may be true. My best advice is fantasize all you want in the next few days because TBR and reality will be there on the 23rd.
Dale

Sandmountainspeedway.com

Quote from: TBR on October 05, 2005, 02:52:20 PM
Rob,
My point was if anybody got hit by a piece of equipment, it would not matter the age of the driver, the hurt and lawsuit would be the same. My thought is that it is the owners of Sand Mountain that take that risk. If age is the factor then what about the risk everyone runs from the 4, 5 6, and 7 yr old kids riding. If a parent deems his child capable of performing with a motor and a piece of steel then it is the parent that is ultimately held responsible. OK I am done with this issue. Let's move on to the fun stuff like Steve saying TBR will have to run in the back. I don't know, that may be true. My best advice is fantasize all you want in the next few days because TBR and reality will be there on the 23rd.
Dale


Amen brother. You would think with all the positive things going on out there we would concentrate on that

LE450-RACER#77

My best advice is fantasize all you want in the next few days because TBR and reality will be there on the 23rd.


I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU GUYS KNOW THAT THE CRAP TALKING HAS TO GET STARTED SINCE WE ARE SO CLOSE TO THE FIRST RACE.  IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE THEM DANG THACKERS RUN BECAUSE THEY WON'T BE IN MY CLASS............... ;) ;)
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Sandmountainspeedway.com

Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on October 05, 2005, 03:40:20 PM
My best advice is fantasize all you want in the next few days because TBR and reality will be there on the 23rd.


I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU GUYS KNOW THAT THE CRAP TALKING HAS TO GET STARTED SINCE WE ARE SO CLOSE TO THE FIRST RACE.  IT DOESN'T MATTER WHERE THEM DANG THACKERS RUN BECAUSE THEY WON'T BE IN MY CLASS............... ;) ;)

Did you get enough practice in Sunday

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com