SANDMOUNTAIN OCT 2ND ROLL CALL!!!!

Started by atvaltz, September 05, 2005, 10:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

atvaltz

well well  its that time again


who  is ready for a new season of some fun racing?

well i know a bunch of guys from last season are coming back out and i know a bunch of new guys coming its gonna be a blast.



SUNDAY OCT 2  FIRST RACE OF THE NEW SERIES  DONT MISS OUT!!!!!!!!

WWW.sandmountainspeedway.com


who is coming???
1 word   suzuki     nough said

1fastltr450

I will have 4 to 6 with me. I coming to show you Bradon you should 've never got rid of that suzuki lol.
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

LE450-RACER#77

Now now ladies lets not start all the $hit talking yet.















Just keep looking ahead of you at the back of that BAD AZZ #77 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

TBR

You know TBR with them slow ole 450r"s #78 and #86 will be there trying to stay out of everybodies way. We wouldn't want to slow anybody down you know.
Dale

RTR_380/450R

You losers have fun! Ill be getting a late start this season!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

atvaltz

yea i guess if i was riding a 2 stroke i would be getting one as well. :R :H :H :H :H :H :H
1 word   suzuki     nough said

trx#9

I might be there if I can get my dress out of my chain :-\
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

LE450-RACER#77

Oh so I see your having the same issues as slowltz huh !!!!!!!!!!


MAN I CRACK MYSELF UP  :box.gif :bow.gif :Clap.gif 2:L 2:L 2:L
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

generalleebanshee

step up and start drag racing down there in that sand maybe me and my bro will come down there but we will be leaving there happy to see robin and them but leaving like this  :drive.gif :groupies.gif :Fp :Fp see yall

atvaltz

we do some real racing witch  you need skills to do ;)



by the way its been  canceled

new race will be oct23rd


I guess som sissy dont got there bikes done so we all have to wait on them lol  just messin i am not sure why they cancled
1 word   suzuki     nough said

WOODY_450r

where is sand mountian at is it close to Tampa?
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

400EX

yea its close.... its located just south of fort meade off of highway 17. there website has directions and stuff on there. www.sandmountainspeedway.com

o yea i'm in on the 2nd.
2004 yfz 450: i'd have to kill ya if i told ya whats done to it.

2000 Honda 400EX: white brothers R-4 exhuast, ITP holeshot tires,DG nurf bars, AC font bumper, TAG handle bars, works shocks

RTR_380/450R

Brandon is such a punk! I know what you are trying to say and its not true!  They didnt postpone the start of season just for me!


They did it for me AND  Marshall!! ;D
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

400EX

lol y does it matter its not like yall are going to be running up front anyway. lol c
2004 yfz 450: i'd have to kill ya if i told ya whats done to it.

2000 Honda 400EX: white brothers R-4 exhuast, ITP holeshot tires,DG nurf bars, AC font bumper, TAG handle bars, works shocks

RTR_380/450R

Listen, young one! There has never been or never will be a time where you will outrun me! And you cant count when my bike breaks down! Thats like saying you beat me armwrestling when I have a broken arm!!!!! Ill be out there on about half the motor I normally have and still mix it up w/ you punk's and your $20,000 bikes! 8)
If you have any questions you can call me at

1-800- bus driver!

Cause im gonna take you to school!!!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

TBR

#16
Yeah that is usually what people do when they retire, DRIVE BUSES and talk about how good they USED to be

BrokinATV3

Eric, quit talkin your crap..... you're gettin to be just as bad as the rest of them! lol

dreth


atvaltz

jt   come on guy $20,000  are you nuts  i got around $8,000 in my bike. Now those damn thackers they got close to $20,00 in there's now so  they better keep em out front cause it will be a shame for us poor boy bikes to keep up!!! 8)


ohhh i cant wait  for those big  dog hybrid 250's  to come get some of the old stock 450 lol 

just messin ladies
1 word   suzuki     nough said

RTR_380/450R

Aint no used to be here!! Im still the one you all talk about when im on the line! I know it! You guys know it! :o

Now get ya some! Sucka's! 8)
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

TBR

Jason I think you are a heluva rider but until you decide to get off the 250's you will have a very hard time running consistently at the top in a series. I just love giving you crap about the two strokes.

Brandon, I don't need to give you crap because you are already full of it. $20,000 now that is funny. Shoot, it would take me two years to make that much.

Bottom line is yall best be ready because #78 and #86 are better than ever. Even when you might get around one there will be the other.

We are just hoping everyone moves up and races open expert and then everyone can see who is really the fastest quad(s) at Sand Mountain

Dale

dreth

yall talkin about flat track racing?????????? or mx???????????

Quad32x

Its  TT  racing  Dreth.  Some  flat  stuff  with  corners  and  small  jumps  thrown  in.  Its  fun.  Come  on  out  and  give  it  a  try ! ;) ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Ride1Rob

#24
I can't compete w/ you "Big Money" guys w/ all of the hitech mods you're doing to your bikes. I've seen some of these bikes run and you guys would have no business running anything except for the money class :no. I'll keep my simply modified pipe and jetted 450 in the Am. class. I've seen Steve's bike and I think if he can manuevor it around that track... you guys had better watch out.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com