SANDMOUNTAIN OCT 2ND ROLL CALL!!!!

Started by atvaltz, September 05, 2005, 10:41:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LE450-RACER#77

Hey Rob I know we are cool & all but dang man don't be letting all these guy's know what is up with my lil ol 450.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

LE450-RACER#77

Oh yea & buy the way you guy's need to stop talking about all this racing because ya'll are scaring Brandon.


Ya'll have gotten him so scared that he says is going to race am class again.     2:L 2:L 2:L 2:L 2:L 2:L

          :M :no :no
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

atvaltz

bump


am?????
i never said i was running am

when i show up i will run the money and thats about it
1 word   suzuki     nough said

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: Quad32x on September 13, 2005, 10:33:11 AM
Its  TT  racing  Dreth.  Some  flat  stuff  with  corners  and  small  jumps  thrown  in.  Its  fun.  Come  on  out  and  give  it  a  try ! ;) ;D ;D

as previously noted in this post, that kind of racing requires too much skill for me....i can only go in a straight line....i guess everyone thinks that drag racing is all motor and no driver....LMFAO.....if that holds any truth, i wonder why we don't see any of them?  because they don't have enough motor? 

I don't talk trash about mx, tt, flat track or any other racing in the drag racing forum....generalleebanshee was just referring to the drag racing that we have been hearing about for months down at sand mountain that have never developed....

by the way, what up stevie and JT, you boys still kicking the dirt around down there?
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

1fastltr450

he can only ride a straight line but it is also a slow straight line lol
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Sandmountainspeedway.com

#30
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on September 20, 2005, 12:46:24 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on September 13, 2005, 10:33:11 AM
Its  TT  racing  Dreth.  Some  flat  stuff  with  corners  and  small  jumps  thrown  in.  Its  fun.  Come  on  out  and  give  it  a  try ! ;) ;D ;D

as previously noted in this post, that kind of racing requires too much skill for me....i can only go in a straight line....i guess everyone thinks that drag racing is all motor and no driver....LMFAO.....if that holds any truth, i wonder why we don't see any of them?  because they don't have enough motor? 

I don't talk trash about mx, tt, flat track or any other racing in the drag racing forum....generalleebanshee was just referring to the drag racing that we have been hearing about for months down at sand mountain that have never developed....

by the way, what up stevie and JT, you boys still kicking the dirt around down there?

The drag track has been talked about we want it and I think a lot of other people want it. We can't add on to the track until after our next hearing in May although the drag strip is there and has been for years we want to complete(existing stuff)what we promised to everyone last year for this season on the tracks that we have had trophy races on before we start adding a tree and what not on the drag strip. Keep in mind a lot of things were going on to get prepared for the last hearing so it put us behind on the TT track. Be honest we weren't sure what the out come of the hearing would be. So be patient we will work hard on trying to make a home for everyone. This is my opinion but I would love to see a series with all the tracks in the area to have races were you can have a different track to run maybe that will happen one day. Just a thought.   

Smoknbanshee

Sandmountain, I am not hating on you guys, I think you guys are doing a good job.  The only problem I have is when someone that races drag racing knocks on TT racing, or a TT racers dogs out drag racers, when someone was just asking when the drag track was going to be up and running...Like I said, I never say it takes more skills to TT, MX, Drag race or whatever, that is my point...
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

LE450-RACER#77

CHILL OUT THERE LITTLE OL DRAG RACER.  ;)

I just wish that sandmountain would open up the tt track so that we could get some practice time in because I know Brandon is going to need it.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

GASGASMAN

 i'll be there going really slow as usaual

but i wiil be bringing the cold one's too :)
FAT OLD GUYS CAN STILL BRING IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME AND GET SOME SUCKAS

2 STROKES FOREVERRRRRRRRRRR

               L.F.G RACING

LT-R450ApK

Quote from: GASGASMAN on September 21, 2005, 08:40:55 PM
i'll be there going really slow as usaual

but i wiil be bringing the cold one's too :)
Did i hear cold ones??

Ill be there for that
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Yamadoggie44

I've rode @ Sand Mountain before and I would NEVER go back to that place again.  It is poorly organized, poorly run, and they have no regard for safety whatsoever.  Riders flying through the pits, no helmets on kids riding around, CHILDREN driving cars and operating MACHINERY???  W.T.F is that all about??  If you guys are willing to take those chances, your bigger than me, I'll stick to Croom.  At least there, I can still find a private spot to ride.

dreth

Quote from: Yamadoggie44 on September 21, 2005, 09:06:13 PM
I've rode @ Sand Mountain before and I would NEVER go back to that place again.  It is poorly organized, poorly run, and they have no regard for safety whatsoever.  Riders flying through the pits, no helmets on kids riding around, CHILDREN driving cars and operating MACHINERY???  W.T.F is that all about??  If you guys are willing to take those chances, your bigger than me, I'll stick to Croom.  At least there, I can still find a private spot to ride.

do not respond to this post and he will go away! A 1 POST WONDER!

atvaltz

LOL SORRY DRETH I HAVE TO


ALL I CAN SAY IS JACKASS


bro there has never been kids running machinery  not that i have saw in 2 years anyway!!!!!!

they have yelled at me for going in 2nd gear in the pits before so thats not true either

last time i was there and took about a 50ft trip to the bathroom i got my arss reemed for not wearing a helmet lol


dont get on here bashing this place jackass   it isnt like there is tons of places to ride anyway!!!!!!!!!!!
1 word   suzuki     nough said

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on September 21, 2005, 12:20:18 PM
CHILL OUT THERE LITTLE OL DRAG RACER.  ;)

I just wish that sandmountain would open up the tt track so that we could get some practice time in because I know Brandon is going to need it.

I see your still Mr. Confident.... ;)  I am not a drag racer anymore...I am just a dumb old jockey now...
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

LE450-RACER#77

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LOVE IN THIS SITE ??????     SMOKE YOUR ALRIGHT IN MY BOOK !   DON'T WOORY LIITLE BUDDY !!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU LIKE croom THEN YOU ARE A REAL JACKASS BECAUSE THAT IS NOT A VERY SAFE RAN PLACE SEEING HOW THE TRAILS ARE NOT ONE WAY.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Ride1Rob

Quote from: Yamadoggie44 on September 21, 2005, 09:06:13 PM
I've rode @ Sand Mountain before and I would NEVER go back to that place again.  It is poorly organized, poorly run, and they have no regard for safety whatsoever.  Riders flying through the pits, no helmets on kids riding around, CHILDREN driving cars and operating MACHINERY???  W.T.F is that all about??  If you guys are willing to take those chances, your bigger than me, I'll stick to Croom.  At least there, I can still find a private spot to ride.


Like Dreth said, One post wander. May be the guy that was trying to get SM shut down anyway.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

RTR_380/450R

Looks like you losers will be there without me for the first race! :'(

I won an all expense 5 day vacation to Vegas @ the Bellagio. ;D
I know, I know! I need to get my priorities straight! 

But seriously, I cant pass that up! So you guys have fun!

BTW! Any concerns about SandMountains safety and the way that it is run are very very seriously taken into consideration by the owners and crew. So if you have anything to say, please direct it to the proper individuals. I think you will be very pleased w/ their response!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

TBR

Great choice Jason

I am sure your odds of winning are a hell of a lot higher at Vegas than Sand Mountain.

Just couldn't resist

Dale

RTR_380/450R

YEAH YOUR RIGHT! I best not show up all season! Im sure you guys would just love that!   ;)

I promise you that I'll be up front much, much more than not!! 8)

But dont worry! It will be very very interesting out there very shortly!

you guys have fun!  while you can!

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

LE450-RACER#77

04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

KEV96


Flea_Jumper


LE450-RACER#77

04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Yamadoggie44

 :o  One post wonder, huh?  I will not go away, and I am not the person who tried to shut Sand Mountain down.  I could care LESS if they operate their track, everyone needs a place to ride...all I said is that I feel it is "POORLY RUN, POORLY ORGANIZED, AND UNSAFE.  last time I checked this was an open forum and I was entitled to my opinion.  Just because you do not agree, well, that's your opinion and you too, are entitled.  I HAVE SEEN CHILDREN OPERATING EQUIPMENT out there on numerous occasions and that to me is UNSAFE, I HAVE SEEN riders doing donuts in the pits, UNSAFE, I have NEVER seen an ambulance standing by, UNSAFE, and I don't care what any of you think, my opinion will not change.  If you don't like it...TOO F&#%IN BAD!  Deal with it.

GASGASMAN

Quote from: Yamadoggie44 on October 01, 2005, 08:24:41 PM
:o  One post wonder, huh?  I will not go away, and I am not the person who tried to shut Sand Mountain down.  I could care LESS if they operate their track, everyone needs a place to ride...all I said is that I feel it is "POORLY RUN, POORLY ORGANIZED, AND UNSAFE.  last time I checked this was an open forum and I was entitled to my opinion.  Just because you do not agree, well, that's your opinion and you too, are entitled.  I HAVE SEEN CHILDREN OPERATING EQUIPMENT out there on numerous occasions and that to me is UNSAFE, I HAVE SEEN riders doing donuts in the pits, UNSAFE, I have NEVER seen an ambulance standing by, UNSAFE, and I don't care what any of you think, my opinion will not change.  If you don't like it...TOO F&#%IN BAD!  Deal with it. :'( :'(
FAT OLD GUYS CAN STILL BRING IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COME AND GET SOME SUCKAS

2 STROKES FOREVERRRRRRRRRRR

               L.F.G RACING

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com