THE FIRST RACE OF THE YEAR AT C&R MOTORSPORTS FEB 24 WE WILL POST RULES AND CLASSES SOON
WHOS YOU DADDY NOW B@!CH
[attachment deleted by admin]
YOU WANT SOME MORE
[attachment deleted by admin]
COME GET SOME SUCKERS
[attachment deleted by admin]
YOU KNOW YOUR SCARED
[attachment deleted by admin]
THE GIANT KILLER
[attachment deleted by admin]
Scared ???????? Naw, Of what ???????
A BIG ORANGE TURD !?!!?!?!!!? Well, thats what Jeff said it was anyway ;)
THIS IS YOU NIGHTMARE
[attachment deleted by admin]
Hey, I just Noticed something!!!
NICE paddles you got there ;) ;D
ONE MORE I WILL FINSH THIS THIS WEEK
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: dynodon on January 12, 2007, 03:16:00 PM
Hey, I just Noticed something!!!
NICE paddles you got there ;) ;D
EXACTLY....he is slick.
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 12, 2007, 05:58:08 PM
Quote from: dynodon on January 12, 2007, 03:16:00 PM
Hey, I just Noticed something!!!
NICE paddles you got there ;) ;D
EXACTLY....he is slick.
Yeah, Notice how mine now has the " slicks" on it !?!?!?!?!?
HE WENT THREW ALL THAT JUST TO GET A PIC WITH PADDLES ON IT. WHAT FAG!!!!!!!!
at least someones gonna get it running :P Thank God for Troy! Remember cut, tune it right ;) ;) wink wink, don't want it to run too good :D :D
ITS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CANT WAIT UNTIL SUNDAY
Quote from: tribal_shee on January 13, 2007, 12:14:54 AM
at least someones gonna get it running :P Thank God for Troy! Remember cut, tune it right ;) ;) wink wink, don't want it to run too good :D :D
Hey Mike, remember this, I have an EGT for it !!!! So tuning the carbs wont be too hard......... wink, wink ;) ;)
does anyone have an out of frame pipe for a 250r i can borrow? ;D
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on January 13, 2007, 01:59:04 AM
does anyone have an out of frame pipe for a 250r i can borrow? ;D
You flat track guys, sheeze!!!!!!
Naw Chris, i dont know of anyone that has one :'(
Quote from: dynodon on January 13, 2007, 01:35:59 AM
Quote from: tribal_shee on January 13, 2007, 12:14:54 AM
at least someones gonna get it running :P Thank God for Troy! Remember cut, tune it right ;) ;) wink wink, don't want it to run too good :D :D
Hey Mike, remember this, I have an EGT for it !!!! So tuning the carbs wont be too hard......... wink, wink ;) ;)
and.......... that means you wasted money on something you didn't need to spend money on! egt's are wayyyyyy overrated, kinda like putting dyna ignition on a bike. everybody always goes back to stock. Big D if you got fire and you got fuel it's gonna run, if it's not breaking up going down the track and it's smoking it's gonna be just fine, run it don't worry about all that computer bullshiot it will only drive you crazy! 8)
Quote from: tribal_shee on January 13, 2007, 03:05:55 AM
Quote from: dynodon on January 13, 2007, 01:35:59 AM
Quote from: tribal_shee on January 13, 2007, 12:14:54 AM
at least someones gonna get it running :P Thank God for Troy! Remember cut, tune it right ;) ;) wink wink, don't want it to run too good :D :D
Hey Mike, remember this, I have an EGT for it !!!! So tuning the carbs wont be too hard......... wink, wink ;) ;)
and.......... that means you wasted money on something you didn't need to spend money on! egt's are wayyyyyy overrated, kinda like putting dyna ignition on a bike. everybody always goes back to stock. Big D if you got fire and you got fuel it's gonna run, if it's not breaking up going down the track and it's smoking it's gonna be just fine, run it don't worry about all that computer bullshiot it will only drive you crazy! 8)
egt's are very good tuning tools. not only on jetting but gearing and clutch slipage. i am sorry but i am not going to just depend on smoke coming out of the pipe on a 8000.00 motor.
we used a laptop and egt's at the track for info and what the bike is doing.
the graph will show rpm drop between shifts and egt numbers between cylinders. if one cylinder starts to show lower temp at a set rpm range you can go to the carb and check to see whats going on.
i have set carbs with a egt. if one slide is a little higher it will show in the egt. if on air and fuel mix.screw is a little diff. between cylinders it will show it. you can only tune so much by ear, if you want it perfect the egt is the way to go. i have seen bikes at the track that run great, but have a 100degree difference between cylinders. after Little tuning i have got them 5 to 10 degrees from each other. i agree you should not use one for topend tuning only. reading the ground strap on the plug should be done first. after you get it right , write down your numbers so you know what target you are looking for.
they they also have warning lights on them that you can set in case of a lean condition. imo a 380.00 part is cheap after you just spent 1000's for a motor.
ask terry and matt about their bikes. they run good and sound good but egt's way off of the bottom. 10mins later the egts are almost perfect and bike now runs and sounds better. hey everyone has what they like . i like like them but know alot of people that don't. dan hall doesn't like them and others in the sport. but they do agree they use them for the rpms to see rpm drop between shifts.
i understand where your coming from so, maybe it's not a waste of money for some people, but for the average person who builds a bike with 1800.00 motor like a 4 mill cub (cost= cylinders, crank, pistons) it's really not nessessary with what your working with. you could get it real close without one. An 8000.00 motor a little different cause you spend that kind of money on just a motor your pretty damn serious and it would be dynoed, fine tuned to the T, and have a computer hooked up to get every 1/16 of a hp out of it. Just my O.P.
Question is what ya gonna do when that little 4 mill runs wild on you! HEHEHEHE :o :D How bout it Don ;) you'll be looking at the video after the race to see where he passes you and scratching your head instead of looking at the laptop :D :D :D :P
i think when that happens i am going to run and hide
I hear ya! That would kinda suck >:(
peek a boo.
All I got to say, IS BRING it !!!!!!!, Dont sing it , SUCKAS 8)
sunday will be a RECORD day :o
sounds like someone is going to do some secret TNT that know one else is invited to :o :o can you say Hazelhurst ??? ???
doesn't matter to me. no records have been set but that will all change on the 24th. that is going to be a record day.
YOU GUYS HAD YOUR DAY. NOW ITS MY DAY. BYE THE WAY TROY AND DON WERE GOING TO MAKE IT BUT HAD PART PROBLEMS! DONT WORRY GUYS WE WILL HAVE A TNT MAYBE NEXT WEEKEND ;D
Quote from: 535banshee on January 14, 2007, 03:01:35 AM
YOU GUYS HAD YOUR DAY. NOW ITS MY DAY. BYE THE WAY TROY AND DON WERE GOING TO MAKE IT BUT HAD PART PROBLEMS! DONT WORRY GUYS WE WILL HAVE A TNT MAYBE NEXT WEEKEND ;D
YA THANKS TO A FRIEND JEFF AINT THAT KINDA FUNNY SOUNDS LIKE SOME ONE IS A LITTLE SCEARD TNT DAYS DONT CONT
Quote from: cutngrs on January 14, 2007, 04:12:05 AM
Quote from: 535banshee on January 14, 2007, 03:01:35 AM
YOU GUYS HAD YOUR DAY. NOW ITS MY DAY. BYE THE WAY TROY AND DON WERE GOING TO MAKE IT BUT HAD PART PROBLEMS! DONT WORRY GUYS WE WILL HAVE A TNT MAYBE NEXT WEEKEND ;D
YA THANKS TO A FRIEND JEFF AINT THAT KINDA FUNNY SOUNDS LIKE SOME ONE IS A LITTLE SCEARD TNT DAYS DONT CONT
won't be there next weekend. the 22nd it my birthday. you guys have fun and becareful.
two weeks from now we will be out there for track prep ;D
well the bike went a 3.88 first pass down the track. the second pass it went 3.86 with a 1.42 60ft. :o the track had no water on it was rough as hell. the bike has alot more in it for sure.
chris ran his rigid with a 535 in it and went 3.93. the track after that was so bumpy we coundnt run anymore. i cant wait for the first race. talked to tony today and he said alot of people will be there from ga.
i will get the fliers out to you guys this week to hand out.
well of course chris's bike ran a 3.93 cause troys ran a 3.94. Nobody is faster than Chris :D :D :D ;) hopefully he'll be able to do it again cause Troys will be faster and consistant :o
the guy is cocky and it drives me nuts but he will be a force to worry about. troys bike is real fast also, but i think dons bike will be fast too. the bottom line is there will be alot of fast bikes there at the first race. its all going to come down to who hits the setup right, not who has the biggest motor.
Lupo`s bike has been fast also!!!!! I agree there will be ALOT of FAST bikes there, But remember this, If I get beat, SO WHAT !!!! Mine is a BABY 4 mil, BUT, If you guys get beat, WHOA NELLY, Is there gonna be some SHIOT talking then ;D
I was amazed to see that bike run that number with out any tuning at all. Im talking about the very first past ever with that motor. Chris rode it a little to check the transmission then a pass down the track. That bike is moving out. My bike and everyone elses times were off by at least two tenths due to the track conditions. The track has never been that bad before. No water at all and no way to grade the track rutts on both sides of the track badly. I made three passes and did not want to make any more because it was so so bad. I can not wait to see that bike run with ideal conditions and correct tires for it. That time was run on 12 paddle rippers that are the same tires Troy/Smoke used on the 16 mil motor.
need to see some classes!!!! we are thinking about making the trip but need some info.
what time is tnt, what are the classes and when does racing start?oh yea what about a motel room????
I can't wait till Feb. 24th. lots of fast bikes and lots of trash talking. i have not been trash talking and haven't been cocky, but I AM VERY CONFIDENT. See you guys on the 24th. Won't be down there till then, most of my weekends are tied up until the 24th. nice times jeff, sounds like that bike is rolling. don't blow it up before smoke gets to smoke it.
Quote from: badcompanyracing on January 15, 2007, 02:28:30 AM
need to see some classes!!!! we are thinking about making the trip but need some info.
what time is tnt, what are the classes and when does racing start?oh yea what about a motel room????
Troy , jeff and I are gonna post some classes tomarrow, in DETAIL !!!!
As far as rooms, Lake Placid is the closest, then Sebring, which there are rooms in both towns. Just do a "search" and see what you want.
We hope to see you down this way on the 24th (feb.)
Quote from: 535banshee on January 14, 2007, 11:32:35 PM
well the bike went a 3.88 first pass down the track. the second pass it went 3.86 with a 1.42 60ft. :o the track had no water on it was rough as hell. the bike has alot more in it for sure.
chris ran his rigid with a 535 in it and went 3.93. the track after that was so bumpy we coundnt run anymore. i cant wait for the first race. talked to tony today and he said alot of people will be there from ga.
i will get the fliers out to you guys this week to hand out.
Jeff, don't get me wrong those are some fast times in general but concidering what you have it's kind of expected. and if you had a 1.42 60ft it was hooking pretty good, does that mean it doesn't have much more ??? even if you got it down a little would it be low 3.8's ??? I hope not. one thing for sure is that the track is going to be fast. there are going to be some real low #'s poping up the way the track is working which will be good to try and get big races and big people to come down!
Don yeh my bike went fast too but who knows what it's gonna do now! it might be one of the slower ones out there now. I need to get working on it or I'll be racing the grizzly ???
Jeff them are some good times no dought the bike is going to be faster. But you guys have to worry about the old purple beast.... Its already ran 378.1 so it will be ready for the top dogs..
[attachment deleted by admin]
This will be me in the winner circle. :Fp :Fp :Fp :Fp :Fp :deal.gif :drive.gif :groupies.gif
[attachment deleted by admin]
get em tony....
Quote from: tribal_shee on January 15, 2007, 03:57:12 AM
Quote from: 535banshee on January 14, 2007, 11:32:35 PM
well the bike went a 3.88 first pass down the track. the second pass it went 3.86 with a 1.42 60ft. :o the track had no water on it was rough as hell. the bike has alot more in it for sure.
chris ran his rigid with a 535 in it and went 3.93. the track after that was so bumpy we coundnt run anymore. i cant wait for the first race. talked to tony today and he said alot of people will be there from ga.
i will get the fliers out to you guys this week to hand out.
Jeff, don't get me wrong those are some fast times in general but concidering what you have it's kind of expected. and if you had a 1.42 60ft it was hooking pretty good, does that mean it doesn't have much more ??? even if you got it down a little would it be low 3.8's ??? I hope not. one thing for sure is that the track is going to be fast. there are going to be some real low #'s poping up the way the track is working which will be good to try and get big races and big people to come down!
Don yeh my bike went fast too but who knows what it's gonna do now! it might be one of the slower ones out there now. I need to get working on it or I'll be racing the grizzly ???
trust me see has alot more in it. those times were not even giving all it had and backing out twice. i told chris to go easy on it because it being a new bike. i always worry about something coming loose and maybe something in the motor being wrong.
the motor is running great and the frame and other stuff seam to be good to go! she is ready to let it eat!
Damn Tony that's the cleanest I've ever seen your bike :D :D :D I'd almost think it was one of the Tribals :D :D :D :D looks great, that babies gonna fly too.
that's good Jeff it will be cool to see it run some #'s. what's Dan running 3.6's or 3.5's with that setup? I know he's gotten down pretty low!
the best time was a 3.58 and normal was mid 3.6's
dan said a 3.86 on a bad track was great. he could only 3.8's out of his on a good track for a long time. i am real happy the way the bike ran for the first time out.
p.s. troy what shirt size are you?? :o
p.s. troy what shirt size are you?? :o
[/quote]
A circus tent !!!! ;)
Sorry Troy I had too, But coming from another FAT boy, I can say that ;)
dont worry about it i got you coverd :o
Whoa, wait a minute, was that some SMACK talk coming from Toni ????????????????????? HOLY shizit ;D
No worries for me Toni, thats in a different class than me, But I do want to see you get some good #s out of it ;)
Quote from: cutngrs on January 15, 2007, 08:57:20 PM
dont worry about it i got you coverd :o
Uh oh, now my bike is gonna run like a turd now !?!?!!? ???
I am just happy to be a member of the 3 second club. Seeing all the bikes run fast would be great. If I can't get the orange crush to run any better than 3.9's in february 24th, troy will be looking for a new jockey, cause I will be fired.
I guess you had better TIGHTEN up a little huh ????? J/K
I HAVE TWINKEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what is the name of the town the track is in? we are trying to get some directions on map quest.
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&addtohistory=&formtype=address&searchtype=address&cat=&address=75%20Brahma%20Rd&city=Venus&state=FL&zipcode=33960-2229&searchtab=home
Quote from: 535banshee on January 15, 2007, 10:09:03 PM
I HAVE TWINKEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You better start eating them, If you are planning on running the " Heavy hitters class" ;D
Just an UPDATE, Troy and I are working on the specifics for the classes, Then we have to E-mail them to jeff, and then post/ Might not got on here until tomarrow night :'(
Quote from: dynodon on January 15, 2007, 09:00:23 PM
Quote from: cutngrs on January 15, 2007, 08:57:20 PM
dont worry about it i got you coverd :o
Uh oh, now my bike is gonna run like a turd now !?!?!!? ???
That's what I'm talking about ;) :D :D
can't knock the man finishing your bike, you'll wind up with your carbs on backwards :o :o :D :D
SHIOT THERES A FRONT AND BACK TO THEM I DID NOT KNOW THAT :o ;)
got some classes figured out yet?????? :-\ ??? ??? ???
I think they are tied up trying to work on a bike ;)
Quote from: dynodon on January 15, 2007, 11:43:46 PM
Quote from: 535banshee on January 15, 2007, 10:09:03 PM
I HAVE TWINKEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You better start eating them, If you are planning on running the " Heavy hitters class" ;D
shiot Don you don't have to worry about Jeff riding. He probably wouldn't ride it even if he did make the weight :o
you might be right about that ;D
just got done with the flier and looks really cool. cant figure out how to post it. i will send some to you guys to pass out
this is the best i could do!
[attachment deleted by admin]
south ga. western star
1105 s.w. bowens mill hwy.
douglas ga. 31533
attn. travis
will pro wedges work on this track or has anybody tried em
we got a lil ole 350???????????
come on smoke help out....... ;) :-* :-*
prowedges should work fine. the track is a lot better than saltsdale and prowedges worked real good for you guys and Tony. I think the only ones that won't really be able to use them is the real big motor bikes. they'll blow the tires off ;)
Quote from: tribal_shee on January 17, 2007, 04:01:17 AM
prowedges should work fine. the track is a lot better than saltsdale and prowedges worked real good for you guys and Tony. I think the only ones that won't really be able to use them is the real big motor bikes. they'll blow the tires off ;)
agree.
CLASS AND TRACK RULES WILL BE POSTED SOON THANKS
Quote from: cutngrs on January 17, 2007, 05:43:40 PM
CLASS AND TRACK RULES WILL BE POSTED SOON THANKS ANY ? OR COMPLENTS PLEASE ADRESS THEM TO JEFF 535 THANKS
I think you meant " comments" !?!?!?! NOT ( compliments) ???
Where is Jeff at ??????????
you miss me sweetie ;)
Why are the 4 stroke classes single elim and everything else is double? Thats descrimination.
What is considered stock? Be very specific because I have been through this before.
way to many classes for one day, good luck. IMO, the first race i would run et class and outlaw class. see what kind of bikes show up and then start making heads up classes. also make it one set price $15 for all head's up classes except outlaw ($35) and then $20 et class. all buy backs $10. 80% payout.
these are the classes we will have for right now. i dont think you will see all these classes running on the first race day.
we can make the 4-stroke doulbe elim. with buy backs for first round.
must be stock no, cams,porting,stroker cranks,carbs,big bores,no wheelie bars,motor must be on gas. you can run a swingarm that is +2 no longer.
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 17, 2007, 11:44:02 PM
way to many classes for one day, good luck. IMO, the first race i would run et class and outlaw class. see what kind of bikes show up and then start making heads up classes. also make it one set price $15 for all head's up classes except outlaw ($35) and then $20 et class. all buy backs $10. 80% payout.
agree! will take 2 days to run, and Chillin single ellimination on classes that are going to be really big or else we will be there for 3 days. there are a lot of 4 stroke bikes out there and once we start racing they all will be too. seems like everyone has a yfz450 these days ???
yes if the class is real big we will have to run single elim. we only have so much time in one day.
O.K., , Then I say we goto cc classes instead of all the E.T/Bracket classes!!!!!!!
I LIKE that idea ;D, Just think of the time we could save by doing that!! ;)
I am all about the cc classes and tear everyone down at the first race, scare the cheaters away. then make stiff penalties for the cheaters. get caught cheating banned for 3 months and forfiet winnings.
So what are the classes goin to be??
Ron, Troy had them posted once, But removed them!! Apparently they were too hard for some to comprehend, So he is going to email them to me tonight so I can " clean it up" then repost.
SORRY for the DELAY everyone :'(
OH yeah, You all better LOOK OUT !!!!!!!!!!!! Because troy BROKE a new JJ&A axle with that little 4 mil today !!!!!!!!!!!
come and get some
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: tribal_shee on January 18, 2007, 12:02:04 AM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 17, 2007, 11:44:02 PM
way to many classes for one day, good luck. IMO, the first race i would run et class and outlaw class. see what kind of bikes show up and then start making heads up classes. also make it one set price $15 for all head's up classes except outlaw ($35) and then $20 et class. all buy backs $10. 80% payout.
agree! will take 2 days to run, and Chillin single ellimination on classes that are going to be really big or else we will be there for 3 days. there are a lot of 4 stroke bikes out there and once we start racing they all will be too. seems like everyone has a yfz450 these days ???
Then start early, dont pealize the big classes, they are the ones that will pay the bills. 5 fast banshees racing each other are fun to watch but aint going to keep the track open.
Just my .02, if you had it organized right you could be runnin 1 race after another without much downtime in between. I agree with Chillin about double elimination. I don't race, but will definitely come out to watch you guys. I got a feeling all of you are all talk, I already beat half of you going up the hills on my vinson.
Quote from: dynodon on January 19, 2007, 01:45:40 AM
OH yeah, You all better LOOK OUT !!!!!!!!!!!! Because troy BROKE a new JJ&A axle with that little 4 mil today !!!!!!!!!!!
come and get some
what else is going to break ??? ??? >:(
Quote from: Chillinthemost on January 19, 2007, 02:51:20 AM
Quote from: tribal_shee on January 18, 2007, 12:02:04 AM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 17, 2007, 11:44:02 PM
way to many classes for one day, good luck. IMO, the first race i would run et class and outlaw class. see what kind of bikes show up and then start making heads up classes. also make it one set price $15 for all head's up classes except outlaw ($35) and then $20 et class. all buy backs $10. 80% payout.
agree! will take 2 days to run, and Chillin single ellimination on classes that are going to be really big or else we will be there for 3 days. there are a lot of 4 stroke bikes out there and once we start racing they all will be too. seems like everyone has a yfz450 these days ???
Then start early, dont pealize the big classes, they are the ones that will pay the bills. 5 fast banshees racing each other are fun to watch but aint going to keep the track open.
dont worry guys we will do what ever you guys want. if you guys want double we will find time to do it.
you just cant run race after race. you need time to grade the track
Quote from: 535banshee on January 19, 2007, 03:19:28 AM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on January 19, 2007, 02:51:20 AM
Quote from: tribal_shee on January 18, 2007, 12:02:04 AM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 17, 2007, 11:44:02 PM
way to many classes for one day, good luck. IMO, the first race i would run et class and outlaw class. see what kind of bikes show up and then start making heads up classes. also make it one set price $15 for all head's up classes except outlaw ($35) and then $20 et class. all buy backs $10. 80% payout.
agree! will take 2 days to run, and Chillin single ellimination on classes that are going to be really big or else we will be there for 3 days. there are a lot of 4 stroke bikes out there and once we start racing they all will be too. seems like everyone has a yfz450 these days ???
Then start early, dont pealize the big classes, they are the ones that will pay the bills. 5 fast banshees racing each other are fun to watch but aint going to keep the track open.
dont worry guys we will do what ever you guys want. if you guys want double we will find time to do it.
you just cant run race after race. you need time to grade the track
grade the track?? nah! ruts make it exciting. if someone wants it graded they can pay an extra $5-10 per run to have their side of the track graded. lol j/k I know yall will make it a great track. I look forward to comin down and watchin. I am just hoping I don't get addicted and end up broke buying a drag bike. Id need an awful big bike to haul my fat self around and still be competitive.
what else is going to break ??? ??? >:(
[/quote]
I am gonna BREAK all your azzes with a little BABY motor ;)
Listen to CHILLIN, a guy that SOLD us "drag racers" out for some mx race ???
J/K ;D 8)
Quote from: Chillinthemost on January 19, 2007, 02:51:20 AM
Quote from: tribal_shee on January 18, 2007, 12:02:04 AM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 17, 2007, 11:44:02 PM
way to many classes for one day, good luck. IMO, the first race i would run et class and outlaw class. see what kind of bikes show up and then start making heads up classes. also make it one set price $15 for all head's up classes except outlaw ($35) and then $20 et class. all buy backs $10. 80% payout.
agree! will take 2 days to run, and Chillin single ellimination on classes that are going to be really big or else we will be there for 3 days. there are a lot of 4 stroke bikes out there and once we start racing they all will be too. seems like everyone has a yfz450 these days ???
Then start early, dont pealize the big classes, they are the ones that will pay the bills. 5 fast banshees racing each other are fun to watch but aint going to keep the track open.
I stated that we could just run cc classes, and the outlaw classes........... Save time, everyone could run dbl elimination!!!!!! sounds good to me ;)
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 18, 2007, 02:28:00 AM
I am all about the cc classes and tear everyone down at the first race, scare the cheaters away. then make stiff penalties for the cheaters. get caught cheating banned for 3 months and forfiet winnings.
that would put the (600 and 660) grizzly in the outlaw class
sounds good to me but, I don't think it's right
here's some classes
outlaw (just that)run what ya brung no auto. style engines
atv, motor cycle and snow blower only
e.t. class
stock banshee (says it all)
stock engine no work or porting
stock carbs.
maybe aftermarket inframe pipes and/or tires
no other work
stock that's what it is
maybe a 2" bolt on to the swing arm ,no after market swing arms.......you bolt on to run stock or step up
no alky.
race gas or pump gas only
(it can be checked )
pro stock banshe
port work ok
no stroke
no alu. cranks or rods
no big bores
no alky. (race gas or pump gas it can be checked)
no out of frame pipes
no override trans.
no after market or drilled axles
stock frame
swng arms no longer than 6"
no n.o.s.
no turbos
I can keep going
or go this way
4.00 index
4.60
5.00
5.20
6.00
E.T.
outlaw
heavy hitters
that's just my .02
see in Feb if everything goes right
I know ya'll will get it right..
Travis in on to something !?!?!?!?!
We are just trying to make sure you guys have a place to run your polaris express ( competitively), and to do our best to keep Ron/Daniel from being protested in their class !!
O.K., I`ll try this again.
We are going to have to keep this SIMPLE for this first race. At least until we know whats going to show up to race, then changes can be made accordingly !!!!!!!
Now if enough bikes show up for a certain class, we will make a class for them, so they can race.
Kids classes are;
up to age 7, and up to 100cc
10.00 entry fee, triple elimination ( must be on GAS )
ages 8-12 up to 110 cc
10.00 entry fee, triple elimination ( must be on gas)
young men/ women ages 13-15
they can run in the Index/bracket classes no higher than 5.20
MUST be their own bike( NO jockey)
fees will be the same as any other index/bracket
UTE classes;
up to 450 cc
451 cc and up
10.00 entry fee, dbl elimination, NO buy back
4 stroke classes
Stock class, NO motor work done !!!
Rev box O.K., +2 swing arm o.k., A arms o.k., slip ons
are o.k., MUST be on GAS
Modified 4 stroke, Motor work can be done, extended swing arms,
carb work are O.K. NO power adders ( NOS, turbo)
Entry fees are 20.00, Dbl elimination, first round Buy back only
Banshee classes
STOCK class; Must be stock !!!! NO port work, carb, stroke ,
Big bore. up to +2 swing arm O.K., must be
INFRAME pipes, NO overide tranny, Must be on
GAS
Prostock class; Port work O.K., NO stroked cranks, NO Big bore,
NO drilled axle, No power adders ( NOS ,turbo)
Must be a "stock" chassis, No overide tranny
Also MUST be on GAS !!!
Entry fee will be 20.00, Dbl elimination, First round Buy back only!!
Index/ Bracket classes:
5.20 E.T
4.60 E.T
4.20 E.T
Entry fee will be 20.00, Dbl elimination, First round Buy back only !!
Outlaw classes;
up to 550cc
551cc and up
Run what you brung, and hope its enough !!!!
Entry fee will be 35.00, Dbl elimination, first round Buy back only !!!
Heavy hitters class; ( this is basically an outlaw class for us bigger guys)
Rider MUST weigh in at 205 lbs !!! NO added weight to rider
or bike to make class !!!!!
Entry fee will be 35.00, Dbl elimination, First round Buy back only !!
All Buy back fees will be 10.00, EXCEPT for the outlaw classes,
Which will be a 15.00 fee.
PLEASE bear with us on this !!!!!! As I stated earlier, we will make a class if need be ( If enough racers show) to make a class.
We know we will have to make changes after this first race !!
Hope this helps, and Hope to see everyone there on the 24th of Feb. ;)
No PeeWee class? what about the under 7 kids? how about 90cc and less?
Most PeeWees ride a 70-50cc.
i wouldn't cry about being protested, that is easy money right there. that polaris that travis has can run in the et class, that is the best place for that bike.
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on January 19, 2007, 04:50:05 PM
No PeeWee class? what about the under 7 kids? how about 90cc and less?
Most PeeWees ride a 70-50cc.
Like I said, IF we have enough racers we WILL make a class for them !!!!!!!!!!!
geezzzzz!!! Put your painties back on.. ;)
:Dead.gif :Dead.gif
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on January 19, 2007, 04:56:25 PM
geezzzzz!!! Put your painties back on.. ;)
:Dead.gif :Dead.gif
But they "pinch", and that dang rubbing raw stuff HURTS ;)
LOL ;D
horrible visual.....
HELLO......... Where is everyone at ????????
Oh, Must be on HQ, reading all the bs about the planet Robbery 8)
it couldnt have happened to a better guy! :box.gif
just my .02 but you can't get better racing with no cheating than index classes
e.t.
4.0
4.20
4.60
5.0
6.0
outlaw ( RWYB)
Yeah, I would agree with you Alex ( I think that was you anyway), But the problem comes , that with everything else we have to run, I just dont see that we will have enough time to run the other classes ( 4.0,6.0)
So let me ask this question! What class would a 350 motor with out of frame pipes, override tranny, alky, and NOS run. Its a true 350 motor, it just has alot of stuff bolted onto it.
jt
In the Braket/ ET classes, and the 550 and under outlaw class, Thats due to the alky/ nos, and override
DON I DIDNT SEE A 350 MOD CLASS ON THERE! :dunno.gif
Maybe Don didn't want Tony to come to the race. ;)
Quote from: dynodon on January 19, 2007, 04:53:14 PM
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on January 19, 2007, 04:50:05 PM
No PeeWee class? what about the under 7 kids? how about 90cc and less?
Most PeeWees ride a 70-50cc.
Like I said, IF we have enough racers we WILL make a class for them !!!!!!!!!!!
read the above :foot.gif :K
I have been hearing NOTHING but COMPLAINTS on how we are not going to run all of the classes that we were gonna start out with, So I condensed things a little. Knowing that would be a SMALL class ( probably not enough for a class, 6 or more entries) That I just didnt list it.
But However, I did state that if there are enough bikes that show up, we would make it a class !!!!, And the same goes for the existing classes, IF there isnt enough (6 or more bikes) entries then the class will not run that month .
We are just gonna have to see what kind of a crowd shows up, to know what we have to CATER to for the up coming months!!!
I hope this helps CLEAR things up some???
I also wanted to make it CLEAR that in the meeting we had, everyone voted that we would NOT be running more than A, B riders ( NO C riders)
I am also gonna be bring down to the track ( for the race) a dry erase board, which will be a staging board. This will be done by peaple in the tower before the start of each class. This will give placement order and which lane you will be running in.
Hopefully, This will keep things MOVING along as fast as possible. If you are NOT ready, and staged the tarck is NOT gonna be waiting/calling someone to the line.
LET THE COMPLAINTS ROLL !!!!!! ;D
What the heck happened to all the drag racers around here????? You all just working on your bikes ????, too scared to talk smack ?????????? 8)
Got any pipes yet Don?
no where still looking for a set but we have some too use
The ones he have are for big bore correct? It will hurt preformance running big bore on a small bore motor.
Quote from: methyman on January 23, 2007, 12:36:24 AM
The ones he have are for big bore correct? It will hurt preformance running big bore on a small bore motor.
NOT that much according to Nate mcCoy !!, But if thats the case whoooo look out if I get some small bores, she is RUNNING like a scalded dog ;)
Quote from: yz3961986 on January 20, 2007, 04:40:26 PM
just my .02 but you can't get better racing with no cheating than index classes
e.t.
4.0
4.20
4.60
5.0
6.0
outlaw ( RWYB)
sounds right to me
alex you feeling better and when is the naxt big race in waresboro
Quote from: tribal_shee on January 17, 2007, 04:01:17 AM
prowedges should work fine. the track is a lot better than saltsdale and prowedges worked real good for you guys and Tony. I think the only ones that won't really be able to use them is the real big motor bikes. they'll blow the tires off ;)
thanks
Badco, you guys are ALIVE !!!!!!! Travis was supposed to give you all my #`s
so I could get in touch with you. Just wanted to see if we could get up there to the next race, so Daniel could maybe get some seat time on the new bike !?!?!?!?!?!
Dyno this is Travis, i haven't got any #'s but you can pm badcompanyron that's Ronnie, I think Daniel is badcompany350. I will call Daniel tommorrow and tell him to logon.
Quote from: dynodon on January 23, 2007, 01:16:39 AM
Quote from: methyman on January 23, 2007, 12:36:24 AM
The ones he have are for big bore correct? It will hurt preformance running big bore on a small bore motor.
NOT that much according to Nate mcCoy !!, But if thats the case whoooo look out if I get some small bores, she is RUNNING like a scalded dog ;)
i found that scalded dog!
[attachment deleted by admin]
if any drag racers are interested I have some drag tires in the for sale section under 4 snow tires
Thats NOT a " scalded dog", Heck thats barely a wiener dog !!!!!!!!!
Travis, SORRY, I thought that I pm`ed you !!!!, But anyway, just got a pm from daniel , Thanks !!!!! ;)
Toni, I dont know of anyone looking for them right now, Most are using pro wedges, and paddles.
try Bansheeboy Toni Farrow, he uses the snowies !!!!!
Quote from: dynodon on January 24, 2007, 03:44:03 AM
Thats NOT a " scalded dog", Heck thats barely a wiener dog !!!!!!!!!
Travis, SORRY, I thought that I pm`ed you !!!!, But anyway, just got a pm from daniel , Thanks !!!!! ;)
Toni, I dont know of anyone looking for them right now, Most are using pro wedges, and paddles.
try Bansheeboy Toni Farrow, he uses the snowies !!!!!
that was my whole point!
Quote from: dynodon on January 24, 2007, 03:44:03 AM
Thats NOT a " scalded dog", Heck thats barely a wiener dog !!!!!!!!!
Travis, SORRY, I thought that I pm`ed you !!!!, But anyway, just got a pm from daniel , Thanks !!!!! ;)
Toni, I dont know of anyone looking for them right now, Most are using pro wedges, and paddles.
try Bansheeboy Toni Farrow, he uses the snowies !!!!!
see you finally made it home last night. how bad did they bend ya over?
hundred bucks per tire x4 tires!!. but hey, atleast we dont have to worry about that for awhile. I HOPE ;D
ok what broke down this time?
Troy and I had a bolw out onthe goose neck trailer last night, I thought he told you on the phone!?!?!?!?
Quote from: dynodon on January 24, 2007, 03:44:03 AM
Thats NOT a " scalded dog", Heck thats barely a wiener dog !!!!!!!!!
Travis, SORRY, I thought that I pm`ed you !!!!, But anyway, just got a pm from daniel , Thanks !!!!! ;)
Toni, I dont know of anyone looking for them right now, Most are using pro wedges, and paddles.
try Bansheeboy Toni Farrow, he uses the snowies !!!!!
[/quote
no problem
where is everybody?????
All the FL boyz are trying to figure out how to outrun the GA boyz, cause they soooo fast. All the GA boyz are taking riding lessons from Daniel since he is just soooo dang good.
JUST KIDDING. I don't think that your that good. Your good, but not good enough to give riding lessons.
You see there Ron, you just had to get him started didnt ya !?!?!?!
it's Travis again ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
who's fast up here????
missed the bottom there smoke, i could give you riding lessons and i'm old...... ;D ;D ;D ;D
badcompanyracing = Travis
badcompany350 = Daniel
badcompanyron = Ron
kinda confusing huh???????? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Sorry Travis !!!
Heck , we ALL FAST what cho talkin bout willis ?? (Gary coleman from different strokes)
Well, atleast these new bikes are FAST !!! Why do you think I am having Daniel run it ;)
No prob.
I'm talking bout from Ga. , I know ya'll boys are fast.
and oh yeah good job national champs go gators until next year.
don't know if we will be racing but we( i'm) going to try and make it...
we would love to see you.....i would love to take some of your money.....HEHE. How was deer season? I didn't even load a bullet in the old 30/06 this year, but I sure didn't forget how bad she kicked me last year.
trust me you are going to get kicked this year too :o
doubt it, i just hope that big expensive motor stays together for your sake.
I would hate to spank it and break it.
i going to have to get a shirt made for you too.lol
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 25, 2007, 06:39:27 PM
doubt it, i just hope that big expensive motor stays together for your sake.
I would hate to spank it and break it.
Huh, whats gonna happen when he gets SPANKED by a "Baby" motor ??? :'( :'( :'(
Quote from: dynodon on January 25, 2007, 09:27:06 PM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 25, 2007, 06:39:27 PM
doubt it, i just hope that big expensive motor stays together for your sake.
I would hate to spank it and break it.
Huh, whats gonna happen when he gets SPANKED by a "Baby" motor ??? :'( :'( :'(
will someone take care of my lite work! :Z
Quote from: 535banshee on January 25, 2007, 09:24:31 PM
i going to have to get a shirt made for you too.lol
already got one for you.
"Charlie Ohton is my role model!"
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 25, 2007, 11:36:13 PM
Quote from: 535banshee on January 25, 2007, 09:24:31 PM
i going to have to get a shirt made for you too.lol
already got one for you.
"Charlie Ohton is my role model!"
Thats FUNNY right there, I dont care who you are !!!!!!! :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 25, 2007, 12:38:57 PM
we would love to see you.....i would love to take some of your money.....HEHE. How was deer season? I didn't even load a bullet in the old 30/06 this year, but I sure didn't forget how bad she kicked me last year.
i'm trying how far is the track from orlando???
my season sucked seen more deer here at the house than i did at the hunting club
Travis, The track is about 1.5 -2.0 hrs south of Orlando
Travis you guys are pretty close to I-75, just take 75 south to 70 going to Arcadia and hit 27 take a right and down about 8 miles or so. probably about 41/2 hrs. from you. If you drive like I do it will take you about 3 1/2hr. it's probably the same distance for us to come to hazelhurst from our houses! Cool thing is the place is also a bad ass mudhole too so come down for the weekend, they will have a concert on sat night, it's a blast lots of people. Bring that utility bike and we'll race across the hole and see who makes it first ;) How bout it Don and Troy you think they can hang with the Grizz. ??? ??? I don't think so :-[ you don't have to worry about going fast, you just need to be able to go through about 6 ft of water and nasty mud :D :D
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 25, 2007, 11:36:13 PM
Quote from: 535banshee on January 25, 2007, 09:24:31 PM
i going to have to get a shirt made for you too.lol
already got one for you.
"Charlie Ohton is my role model!"
thats what iam talking about he most have taken notes
somebody better tell these cats, that I am the Kind of Trash Talking. I have been very good, but you guys bout to get me woke up.
GOT YOUR SHIRT MADE SMOKE "I WAS JUST ABDUCTED BY A ALIEN"
Quote from: 535banshee on January 26, 2007, 01:03:58 PM
GOT YOUR SHIRT MADE SMOKE "I WAS JUST ABDUCTED BY A ALIEN"
i allready have your shirt made charlie Jr
Quote from: 535banshee on January 26, 2007, 01:03:58 PM
GOT YOUR SHIRT MADE SMOKE "I WAS JUST ABDUCTED BY A ALIEN"
I have one for you too, it says " I am the POPPET" that would be ( the biotch, from the movie , pirates of the caribbean)
POPPET !!!!!!!!!!
Lupo, I dont think that there are many utes that could run with the GRIZZ period.
That thing is BAD AZZ !!!!!
Quote from: cutngrs on January 26, 2007, 01:45:22 PM
Quote from: 535banshee on January 26, 2007, 01:03:58 PM
GOT YOUR SHIRT MADE SMOKE "I WAS JUST ABDUCTED BY A ALIEN"
i allready have your shirt made charlie Jr
Dude, I am rolling. That was even better than my saying. Jeff (Charlie Jr.) Close. That is good.
Quote from: dynodon on January 26, 2007, 07:30:42 PM
Quote from: 535banshee on January 26, 2007, 01:03:58 PM
GOT YOUR SHIRT MADE SMOKE "I WAS JUST ABDUCTED BY A ALIEN"
I have one for you too, it says " I am the POPPET" that would be ( the biotch, from the movie , pirates of the caribbean)
POPPET !!!!!!!!!!
Lupo, I dont think that there are many utes that could run with the GRIZZ period.
That thing is BAD AZZ !!!!!
never seen the movie?
dont worry you will soon no all about the move 8)
Quote from: cutngrs on January 26, 2007, 11:49:02 PM
dont worry you will soon no all about the move 8)
and soon know alot about the a$$ whoppin i going put down on that turd :o
[attachment deleted by admin]
i bet that bike is made out of the same thing as the can :M
Quote from: cutngrs on January 26, 2007, 11:49:02 PM
dont worry you will soon no all about the move 8)
what kind of "MOVE" am i going to know about! :dunno.gif
hey troy i found a orange crush for you................
[attachment deleted by admin]
i am sorry troy but i think i am not going to race you after i seen your ORANGE CRUSH. looks real fast to me ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
I know the MOUTH OF THE SOUTH is gonna be all over this !!!!!!
I believe the chain is off now, So Jason will be on you like stank on a street walker
i found something you can pack your lunch in............
[attachment deleted by admin]
I want one too !!!
my wife has a shirt that says have a crush on me
Quote from: tribal_shee on January 26, 2007, 03:55:46 AM
Travis you guys are pretty close to I-75, just take 75 south to 70 going to Arcadia and hit 27 take a right and down about 8 miles or so. probably about 41/2 hrs. from you. If you drive like I do it will take you about 3 1/2hr. it's probably the same distance for us to come to hazelhurst from our houses! Cool thing is the place is also a bad ass mudhole too so come down for the weekend, they will have a concert on sat night, it's a blast lots of people. Bring that utility bike and we'll race across the hole and see who makes it first ;) How bout it Don and Troy you think they can hang with the Grizz. ??? ??? I don't think so :-[ you don't have to worry about going fast, you just need to be able to go through about 6 ft of water and nasty mud :D :D
maybe clairmont (or however you spell it) might just be able to bring something to run in the mud for ya
don't know if we will have the wheelie bar fixed by then , and got to to talk back to Daniel about the banshee.
let me know something Daniel
Quote from: dynodon on January 26, 2007, 07:30:42 PM
Quote from: 535banshee on January 26, 2007, 01:03:58 PM
GOT YOUR SHIRT MADE SMOKE "I WAS JUST ABDUCTED BY A ALIEN"
I have one for you too, it says " I am the POPPET" that would be ( the biotch, from the movie , pirates of the caribbean)
POPPET !!!!!!!!!!
Lupo, I dont think that there are many utes that could run with the GRIZZ period.
That thing is BAD AZZ !!!!!
300ft dirt not mud & water we'll try try ya 400 vs 660 ;D ;D ;D :) :)
smoke you better represent , looks like you been called. ;D ;D
good job 535 ;D ;D :) :)
hay charlie Jr oops i mean Jeff all that talk from a guy that afraid to ride his own bike will i am calling you out you and me now dont be sceard line it up and get it rag
ddddddaaaaaaannnnngggg
get em Troy looks like smoke is scared.
ohh yeah what you cooking for us smoke???????????
no hes out with the wife right now :-*
uh ho! looks like someone got called out :D :D can't wait to see this one. Charlie no excuses about your seat coming off this time when you launch! HEHEHEHEHEHE :o
Quote from: badcompanyracing on January 27, 2007, 02:06:07 AM
Quote from: dynodon on January 26, 2007, 07:30:42 PM
Quote from: 535banshee on January 26, 2007, 01:03:58 PM
GOT YOUR SHIRT MADE SMOKE "I WAS JUST ABDUCTED BY A ALIEN"
I have one for you too, it says " I am the POPPET" that would be ( the biotch, from the movie , pirates of the caribbean)
POPPET !!!!!!!!!!
Lupo, I dont think that there are many utes that could run with the GRIZZ period.
That thing is BAD AZZ !!!!!
300ft dirt not mud & water we'll try try ya 400 vs 660 ;D ;D ;D :) :)
you'll deffinately get me in the dirt but then again it's not built to be fast, it's built to go anywhere you want to go, the track is for the banshee ;) besides, 400 2 stroke vs 660 4 stroke i wonder which one would win. would be like a banshee racing a blaster! ??? ??? :-[
Whoooooo who, Looks like the BIG DOG has called you out !!!
I think your gonna have to ride your own bike now !!!!!
yeah, Charlie Jr. is not talking to me, cause he knows for a fact, he is gonna throw his jockey on it to get some of this. all i got to say is he doesn't have to speak for his jockey. i am not sure if they internet service in ortona, but his jockey can get on here and talk for himself. trash talking to jeff is like trash talking to don. all i got to say is i hope whoever did that pretty paint job on jeff's bike did it good, cause after i get done with that bike the only thing it will be known as the bike that got SMOKED by the orange crush.
oh by the way, is there any time slips for that 18mm motor? I can post the time slips for the orange crush. like they always say, times without a time slip are B U L L S H I T. it really doesn't matter because come the 24th there will be plenty of time slips for the orange crush that say WINNER. The orange crush will have a new name after the 24th, everyone will be calling it the SHOW STOPPER. Hey jeff if you want to go ahead and get the plaque made it for the track record, The Smokedog riding Troy Volker's Orange Crush, that sounds pretty good to me, what you think troy? I will bring the nails to hang it on the tower, in your trailer, or where ever you want to hang it.
Hey travis about the only thing I am going to be cooking on the 24th is marvin the marshin, how do you like, rare or well done, it will just be a matter of smoking one time or a few times, you let me know. oh about the comment if i am scared, HAHA, you guys know me better than that, bout the only thing smoke is scared of is himself.
Hey don, you think you can take care of my light work for me? I would hate to waste troy's alcohol on something you could take care of for us.
HOLLAAAARRRRRRRRR.
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 27, 2007, 09:01:09 AM
trash talking to jeff is like trash talking to don.
Whats that supposed to mean ??????????? You better be careful of which team your trying to pick on, I might just have to spank that azz too !!!!!!
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 27, 2007, 09:01:09 AM
yeah, Charlie Jr. is not talking to me, cause he knows for a fact, he is gonna throw his jockey on it to get some of this. all i got to say is he doesn't have to speak for his jockey. i am not sure if they internet service in ortona, but his jockey can get on here and talk for himself. trash talking to jeff is like trash talking to don. all i got to say is i hope whoever did that pretty paint job on jeff's bike did it good, cause after i get done with that bike the only thing it will be known as the bike that got SMOKED by the orange crush.
oh by the way, is there any time slips for that 18mm motor? I can post the time slips for the orange crush. like they always say, times without a time slip are B U L L S H I T. it really doesn't matter because come the 24th there will be plenty of time slips for the orange crush that say WINNER. The orange crush will have a new name after the 24th, everyone will be calling it the SHOW STOPPER. Hey jeff if you want to go ahead and get the plaque made it for the track record, The Smokedog riding Troy Volker's Orange Crush, that sounds pretty good to me, what you think troy? I will bring the nails to hang it on the tower, in your trailer, or where ever you want to hang it.
Hey travis about the only thing I am going to be cooking on the 24th is marvin the marshin, how do you like, rare or well done, it will just be a matter of smoking one time or a few times, you let me know. oh about the comment if i am scared, HAHA, you guys know me better than that, bout the only thing smoke is scared of is himself.
Hey don, you think you can take care of my light work for me? I would hate to waste troy's alcohol on something you could take care of for us.
HOLLAAAARRRRRRRRR.
man thats all you got! man i was thinking you had more than that! OH IAM TALKING ABOUT YOUR POST!
HERE IT IS................3.86 FIRST PASS
[attachment deleted by admin]
you were in the left lane right?
WELL, I am waiting for your answer, Alky boy ?!?!?!?!??!
Quote from: dynodon on January 27, 2007, 02:05:26 PM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 27, 2007, 09:01:09 AM
trash talking to jeff is like trash talking to don.
Whats that supposed to mean ??????????? You better be careful of which team your trying to pick on, I might just have to spank that azz too !!!!!!
Quote from: dynodon on January 27, 2007, 02:05:26 PM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 27, 2007, 09:01:09 AM
trash talking to jeff is like trash talking to don.
Whats that supposed to mean ??????????? You better be careful of which team your trying to pick on, I might just have to spank that azz too !!!!!!
can't remember what I was thinking bro, that post was a 4am when we got home from monster eve. went down to jesse black's last night and watched some truck tug of wars and hung out with some old friends. went to leave at 2 am, and some dumb @ss people started a fight in the parking lot, well needless to say after the cops got there and got it straightened out I rolled out of the parking lot at 3 am.
I figured that it was a " drunken" state of mind post, I noticed the 4:00 am time. HEAD HURT ??????? ( Yelling) ;D
yeah, feel like i beat it against the wall a few times last night...bout to get ready and go tailgate all day...I did talk to my boy chuck that works for clear channel and there might be a possibility to get the drag bikes down there. He didn't seem so confident about the flat track quads, just because they already have the quad wars and someone organizes that already. if the drag bikes went down there it would be like a flag start and blow through a few gears and shut down. your really only looking at a football field and a little more, so it would be ALL EXHIBITION. also probably would want the bikes at the pre game thing for everyone to get close to and look at and take pictures with it. i am going to show him some videos of the fast bike (orange crush) today on the video camera and see what he says for next year. I will probably need 4 to 8 bikes if this does come through.
Yeah, that would be COOL !!!, You know I am in, Custom paint and all 8)
you know you and got a spot too if it all comes through.
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 27, 2007, 04:14:47 PM
fast bike (orange crush)
those words dont go together! thats a 100.00 fine for misleading the public :o
here you go jeff
[attachment deleted by admin]
ya i blew the tire off that pass note the 60 footer was a little of for me 117/ 118 is where it should have been and i shut off early 174/175 mph about average but i look for some faster ones
my point i got times slips too whats that prove you guess it nothen
sorry charlie
NOT too bad with a slow R/T HUH ???????
On another note, I brought the " baby" home tonight, Yep you guessed it, That little thing HAULS azz, So LOOK out big motor boys !!!!!!
One thing fo-sho , your gonna look bad when a " baby" motor hands you, your azz :drive.gif
Quote from: dynodon on January 28, 2007, 02:57:35 AM
NOT too bad with a slow R/T HUH ???????
On another note, I brought the " baby" home tonight, Yep you guessed it, That little thing HAULS azz, So LOOK out big motor boys !!!!!!
One thing fo-sho , your gonna look bad when a " baby" motor hands you, your azz :drive.gif
did you actually take it for a strool?
ya did you mount it?
yes he did even my wife saw him we all got a good 2:L when his hat flew off :drive.gif :Clap.gif
did he sh*t himself is the question?
i know one thing for shor if you rode it you would sh*t your self :'(
i rode my 16 and my 18 and they will make you sh*t yourself!
no afence jeff but ther slow compared to this
[attachment deleted by admin]
not for me. never been a bike guy!
is anybody gonna be putting the hose on these motors? that might be when someone shits theirselves.
i am going to get mine tuned in first and then i am going to put a boss noss kit on mine. they have a 40hp shot or a 60hp shot.
http://www.bossseats.com/dirt/generalinfo.htm
read about this kit, it really is the best and safest i have ever seen.
read about this fuel pump. no need for a 12v pump or a vacuum pump. it works off of NOS pressure.
YES, I did ride my own bike. In fact I had it out this morning ( waking the neighbors up) They LIKE !!!! Man it is FAST too, The pull is UNBELIEVABLE for a " BABY" 4 mil !!!!!
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: dynodon on January 28, 2007, 04:43:01 PM
YES, I did ride my own bike. In fact I had it out this morning ( waking the neighbors up) They LIKE !!!! Man it is FAST too, The pull is UNBELIEVABLE for a " BABY" 4 mil !!!!!
don is sure does look good....
Thank you, Thank you ;D ;) 8)
Where is everybody ?????
probably trying to thaw out. dang it's cold.
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 29, 2007, 08:05:21 PM
probably trying to thaw out. dang it's cold.
man it was real cold this morning! its going to get colder out on tuesday morning! :H
you must of been a rocket scientist to figure that out, or just listened to any news station or radio station today.....genius, what are we going to do with you?
Jason, Whats the scoop on the Clear channel thingy ??????
Ya think they would like ?????
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 30, 2007, 12:00:31 AM
you must of been a rocket scientist to figure that out, or just listened to any news station or radio station today.....genius, what are we going to do with you?
we all know your a little "SLOW" :drive.gif so i thought i would help you out.
I heard Jason say that " If he is slow, you must be a TURD !!!!", But hey, look at it this way. You must be his FAVORITE turd, and just cannot "Flush it" down :R :R :M :R :R
dude, I was feeling horrible on Saturday, felt like i had food poisoning, but I did talk to Chuck briefly. He got to see some videos and was impressed. What I need to do is get with him in a few months (someone needs to remind me) and talk to him more about it. He was running around stupid Saturday and I wasn't feeling good, so didn't get to talk to him much at all. It won't happen till next year about this time. Just so you know, the Monster Truck Show was sold out (60k I think) a week in advance. Tickets were going for 45 dollars a piece on ebay, and they retail for 15.
ok i dont think i will have any problem hooking up now
[attachment deleted by admin]
one more
[attachment deleted by admin]
NICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But now you just have to WORRY about the " Baby" !!!!!!! ;)
Was the pipes there as well ?????
the pipes will be back by friday
Quote from: cutngrs on January 31, 2007, 03:10:29 AM
the pipes will be back by friday
Wanna RACE ????????? ;)
very cool dude!
Quote from: cutngrs on January 31, 2007, 03:04:50 AM
one more
those look like some power robbers right there :o Hope that motor can handle them :D :D :P
those are what your boy dan hull says to run and so dose jim at jims sand toys and k&t racing also dennis packerd :)
lots of big names being thrown around. guess they are the right paddles then.
Quote from: tribal_shee on January 31, 2007, 05:26:41 AM
Quote from: cutngrs on January 31, 2007, 03:04:50 AM
one more
those look like some power robbers right there :o Hope that motor can handle them :D :D :P
GET OFF the puter, and get that bike back together ;)
Quote from: cutngrs on January 31, 2007, 03:10:29 AM
the pipes will be back by friday
Hey Troy whats wrong with the pipes? Break?
Quote from: methyman on January 31, 2007, 11:44:19 PM
Quote from: cutngrs on January 31, 2007, 03:10:29 AM
the pipes will be back by friday
Hey Troy whats wrong with the pipes? Break?
No, the chrome was CRAPPY!!!!!!, and I mean CRAPPY!!!!!!!
Quote from: dynodon on January 31, 2007, 07:50:26 PM
Quote from: tribal_shee on January 31, 2007, 05:26:41 AM
Quote from: cutngrs on January 31, 2007, 03:04:50 AM
one more
those look like some power robbers right there :o Hope that motor can handle them :D :D :P
GET OFF the puter, and get that bike back together ;)
I here ya, looks like it might go back together with my stock frame for first race. whats 10 pounds when you weigh 230 :D :D got soo much stuff going on I can't see straight. Trying to get my trailer done up. lots of work but gonna be sweet, will be a full fledged 32 ft toy hauler when I'm done. also found a 05 Grizzly for sale so gonna to buy it tommorrow, the mud hole is calling :D Momma asked where the money tree was, I told her I cut it down :D :D :D
GIT IT RAGGGGGGGGGG ;)
HEY GUYS IT LOOKS LIKE THE TRACK WILL NOT BE OPENED AGAIN BEFORE THE RACE. :'( I HAVE ALOT OF STUFF TO WORK ON AND DONT HAVE TIME TO RUN THE BIKES. I WILL GIVE TIME BEFORE THE RACE ON THE 24TH.
WELL, I AM FEELING ALITTLE SAD RIGHT NOW ABOUT THE BIKE :'( BUT I KNOW ITS THE RIGHT THING TO DO. IT WILL LEAVE TO SWEET HOME,OR ON MONDAY. I WILL MISS IT BUT THIS WILL GIVE ME MORE TIME TO PUT INTO THE TRACK. CRMOTORSPORTS AND I ARE GOING TO BE PUTTING IN A MUD DRAG TRACK IN RIGHT BEHIND THE SAND TRACK. SO LUPO IT IS CALLING YOUR NAME! I WOULD REALLY HAVE LIKED TO SEE THE BIKE GO DOWN THE TRACK FOR THE FIRST RACE. I GUESS I GOT TO DO WHAT I GOT TO DO. :'(
BYE,BYE I WILL MISS YOU :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
[attachment deleted by admin]
ill be nice jeffy ;D
yea right you just got scared of what was going to happen to you you know i still got your shirt for you to wear on the 24 :o :deal.gif :drive.gif :Fp :L 2:L :R :M
Yeah, He was SCARED that a " baby" 4 mil was gonna open a BIG can of WHOOP AZZ on the martian ;D
We know you got to do what you have to, Heck, If things dont pick up, I might have to also !!! :'(
Quote from: 535banshee on February 02, 2007, 02:08:16 AM
HEY GUYS IT LOOKS LIKE THE TRACK WILL NOT BE OPENED AGAIN BEFORE THE RACE. :'( I HAVE ALOT OF STUFF TO WORK ON AND DONT HAVE TIME TO RUN THE BIKES. I WILL GIVE TIME BEFORE THE RACE ON THE 24TH.
WELL, I AM FEELING ALITTLE SAD RIGHT NOW ABOUT THE BIKE :'( BUT I KNOW ITS THE RIGHT THING TO DO. IT WILL LEAVE TO SWEET HOME,OR ON MONDAY. I WILL MISS IT BUT THIS WILL GIVE ME MORE TIME TO PUT INTO THE TRACK. CRMOTORSPORTS AND I ARE GOING TO BE PUTTING IN A MUD DRAG TRACK IN RIGHT BEHIND THE SAND TRACK. SO LUPO IT IS CALLING YOUR NAME! I WOULD REALLY HAVE LIKED TO SEE THE BIKE GO DOWN THE TRACK FOR THE FIRST RACE. I GUESS I GOT TO DO WHAT I GOT TO DO. :'(
am I missing something here ??? ??? Are you saying you sold your bike? and where exactly is the mud drag gonna be to the track ???
the mud drag will behind the sand track. running the other way. yes i sold the bike to a guy off of planetsand.
he woosed out on us !!!!!! Couldnt handle the power or something !?!?!?!?!?
Quote from: 535banshee on February 02, 2007, 12:05:59 PM
the mud drag will behind the sand track. running the other way. yes i sold the bike to a guy off of planetsand.
man your as bad a Frank selling stuff! why couldn't you at least wait for the first race. we need as many fast bikes there as possible. so does this mean your going to be stepping away from racing and giving the track to C&R cause it's not going to be motivating for you to keep going cause it's not like it's gonna make a ton of money and the headache to me would get old. at least with a bike you would be doing it to race also. I don't know just wondering ???
i will be running the track and still selling parts. ;D
Are you happy now ?????? everything has been deleted
i go away for one night and the $hit hits the ceiling fan. i agree 100% with you cut.
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on February 04, 2007, 04:24:03 AM
i go away for one night and the $hit hits the ceiling fan. i agree 100% with you cut.
What do you know ?????
Hey, isnt it PAST your bed time yet ???? Does mamma know where your at ?? J/K ;D
Quote from: tribal_shee on February 03, 2007, 02:50:26 PM
Quote from: 535banshee on February 02, 2007, 12:05:59 PM
the mud drag will behind the sand track. running the other way. yes i sold the bike to a guy off of planetsand.
man your as bad a Frank selling stuff! why couldn't you at least wait for the first race. we need as many fast bikes there as possible. so does this mean your going to be stepping away from racing and giving the track to C&R cause it's not going to be motivating for you to keep going cause it's not like it's gonna make a ton of money and the headache to me would get old. at least with a bike you would be doing it to race also. I don't know just wondering ???
i am not going anywhere lupo! i will still be running the track and doing everything to help it grow.
So , what the HECK !?!?!? Did jeffy and I scare you all off or what ????
We were just bickering like a couple of old women, NO BIG DEAL !!!!!!!!!!! ;)
So , who thinks they can out run me ?????, Or the "new" orange "juicer" as lupo liked to call it ????????? :drive.gif :deal.gif
Come on, lets hear some SMACK talk ;) ;D
Quote from: dynodon on February 06, 2007, 12:25:20 AM
So , what the HECK !?!?!? Did jeffy and I scare you all off or what ????
We were just bickering like a couple of old women, NO BIG DEAL !!!!!!!!!!! ;)
So , who thinks they can out run me ?????, Or the "new" orange "juicer" as lupo liked to call it ????????? :drive.gif :deal.gif
Come on, lets hear some SMACK talk ;) ;D
my bike faster than yours! :drive.gif
Quote from: 535banshee on February 06, 2007, 12:39:37 AM
Quote from: dynodon on February 06, 2007, 12:25:20 AM
So , what the HECK !?!?!? Did jeffy and I scare you all off or what ????
We were just bickering like a couple of old women, NO BIG DEAL !!!!!!!!!!! ;)
So , who thinks they can out run me ?????, Or the "new" orange "juicer" as lupo liked to call it ????????? :drive.gif :deal.gif
Come on, lets hear some SMACK talk ;) ;D
my bike faster than yours! :drive.gif
we all know thats why you sold your scared
Yeah, maybe when its in the plane being shipped to Oregon :o
Quote from: dynodon on February 06, 2007, 02:14:03 AM
Yeah, maybe when its in the plane being shipped to Oregon :o
going to oregon on a truck. :M
Then you must be refering to your 15speed peddle bike VS, my 12 speed mountain bike ???????
bunch of clowns....get a job....
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on February 06, 2007, 02:26:40 AM
bunch of clowns....get a job....
Oh yeah, Wheres your bike ??????? Turd head ;D
Troy said that you was his whipping biotch :o
he can say whatever he wants too, he still gets paid when I win.
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on February 06, 2007, 04:40:08 PM
he can say whatever he wants too, he still gets paid when I win.
Kinda counting your chickens before the eggs are hatched arent ya ???/
You know you gotta get by my "baby" 4 mil, and not to mention my JOCKEY ;D ;D He is BAD azz on the tree :-*
just remeber whos doing the tunning :o
SHHHHHHHHHHH ;)
Quote from: cutngrs on February 07, 2007, 01:54:10 AM
just remeber whos doing the tunning :o
looks like troy is your daddy too....
So that would make you my brother ??????, I dont think troy is OLD enough to be my daddy ;)
Quote from: dynodon on February 07, 2007, 12:12:25 AM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on February 06, 2007, 04:40:08 PM
he can say whatever he wants too, he still gets paid when I win.
Kinda counting your chickens before the eggs are hatched arent ya ???/
You know you gotta get by my "baby" 4 mil, and not to mention my JOCKEY ;D ;D He is BAD azz on the tree :-*
your jockey cuts good lights on his own bike, we will see how good of lights he cuts on the 24th. he is the least of my worries. and until that baby 4 mill's balls drop, it is the least of my worries too. now cowboy up brotha.
i got twenty dollars that daniel on your bike doesn't cut a better light than me on troy's bike. now either you or your boy can front that money. is it a deal?
i love the pregame show, it is what i live for.
OHHHH NOOOO you didnt !!!!! I am all over that son !!!!!!
We are gonna have dinner on you baby
i cant wait until the 25th and the real trash talk begins. i will put my money on :dunno.gif
There just isnt any "trash talkers " aroung anymore, Except me and smoke dog, and we are on the same team !!!!! what gives ??????
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on February 07, 2007, 10:01:53 PM
Quote from: dynodon on February 07, 2007, 12:12:25 AM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on February 06, 2007, 04:40:08 PM
he can say whatever he wants too, he still gets paid when I win.
Kinda counting your chickens before the eggs are hatched arent ya ???/
You know you gotta get by my "baby" 4 mil, and not to mention my JOCKEY ;D ;D He is BAD azz on the tree :-*
your jockey cuts good lights on his own bike, we will see how good of lights he cuts on the 24th. he is the least of my worries. and until that baby 4 mill's balls drop, it is the least of my worries too. now cowboy up brotha.
i got twenty dollars that daniel on your bike doesn't cut a better light than me on troy's bike. now either you or your boy can front that money. is it a deal?
i love the pregame show, it is what i live for.
sounds like trash talk to me ;D
you and daniel gonna be serving me up some steak and lobster baby....
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on February 08, 2007, 03:59:36 AM
you and daniel gonna be serving me up some steak and lobster baby....
You better go talk to yo daddy !!!! Even he is concerned about that ball droppin,azz kickin, watch the back of my bike all thway to the finish line 4 mil :deal.gif :drive.gif :Fp
Quote from: dynodon on February 08, 2007, 04:07:43 AM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on February 08, 2007, 03:59:36 AM
you and daniel gonna be serving me up some steak and lobster baby....
You better go talk to yo daddy !!!! Even he is concerned about that ball droppin,azz kickin, watch the back of my bike all thway to the finish line 4 mil :deal.gif :drive.gif :Fp
he is only concerned because he is fat....i have NO concerns....trust me....I don't care of TONY is riding it....
Hey guys, im thinking about coming down on the 24th and runnin with yall.
I have a 370r (bottom mid port) trx 5 pipe, -2 swingarm, I dont have paddles or PWII's (maybe someone can let me use some for the day), but I think i might whip me up a wheelie bar right quick, cause if i dont my 250lb self will be flip over backwards....... So knowing that... what class would i be in?
hay chris i thought you guys where ganna have a flat track class but if not you can run in a index class and et class
That would be upto Jeff, I am NOT Having anything to do with that.
I am going to race, Now if you need some wedges, I am sure you can use mine. I will bring them just incase ;)
Quote from: cutngrs on February 08, 2007, 01:37:29 PM
hay chris i thought you guys where ganna have a flat track class but if not you can run in a index class and et class
We need more time to see when everyone can do it, I asked Jeff when the next race is but I havent heard back yet. I just want to do something else once in a while, the only time i even ride anymore is at the track.
Maybe i can see if Gary wants to go too.
Don, do you have a Honda bolt patten?
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on February 08, 2007, 01:54:54 PM
Quote from: cutngrs on February 08, 2007, 01:37:29 PM
hay chris i thought you guys where ganna have a flat track class but if not you can run in a index class and et class
We need more time to see when everyone can do it, I asked Jeff when the next race is but I havent heard back yet. I just want to do something else once in a while, the only time i even ride anymore is at the track.
Maybe i can see if Gary wants to go too.
Don, do you have a Honda bolt patten?
chris i sent you a pm the same day you asked that question! i will send it again.
just got the one ya sent me, but, I went all the way back to 11/27 and didnt see the one you sent before. Maybe there was some sort of internet error, It happened to Derek a few days ago too. No worrys, I just figured you were working on a schedule and would get back to me when you knew.
So it Troy correct on my class placement?
you guys get some guys together and we will give you all a class. but if its just you you can run in the e.t classes and index
Chris, I didnt think about that !! I have the wegdes I got from you, But they are the yamaha bolt pattern :'(
Jeff, Ok that makes sence..
Don, Dang! ill have to see what i can work out..... I think the suz and hon have the same pattern...
I THINK SUZ. HAS A 5 BOLT WHEEL ON THE OLD LT250R
i have some real important info for you drag racing guys...... DON'S GAY! :-* :-* :-*
im speaking of the z400 and 450
haha, and he is on my team, scary.....
Yep, Yep
all i can say is skittles
you know
taste the rainbow :o
And this is the rainbow thats gonna cause all the havock come race day !!!!
[attachment deleted by admin]
you know i have not been on line much but its clear to me that on the Feb 24 i will be spankntatazz :box.gif 535 sissyboy its a good thing you sold the slow lump you would have gotton you feelings hurt we all no the real reason you sold it plane and simple chicken shlt wheres this lupo guy at i think he is chicken shlt too
now let the trash talking Begin you bunch of sissy girls
spankntatazz is in the house :Fp :Fp :Fp :Fp :L 2:L :R :drive.gif :bow.gif :bow.gif :M
just sitting back looking at the bull shiot! ;) That pic of Don's bike is about right. The only thing gonna be sitting on that bike is his helmet. He'll be too scared to pull up to the line :P :D :D How bout that smoke dog! Got to go put bits and pieces together and make sure she still runs :o
well i just worked out a deal tonight. and it looks like jeffy is got a big boy i will be putting together for the 24th. :drive.gif might have sold my bike but doesnt mean i cant put one together just to whoop on all your a$$ :box.gif
I know your WORRIED Lupo, But I have to break the news to ya. I had her out running earlier today, And I am NOT afraid to run my own bike!!!!I have witnesses to that !!
Jeffery, you cannot run your boys go cart, so dont even think about it.
Until I see some pics of Lupos bike TOGETHER, I am calling BS !!!!! I dont think he has worked on it yet !!
The question of the day is: If lupo has his bike together, can he hit second gear this go around ???J/K ;)
This should get some talk started :o
you got me on the go kart! :( i will have to call bs also. i bet the man hasnt even put a tool to the bike! we can have lupo there to tow the bikes back to the pits for jetting checks. :o
just remember guys good things come in 3'S ;D
I will second that ( both statements)
Lupo has the PERFECT pulling machine, and This is the third bike for me too!!
I can see Mike in the shop now, Hey honey, Can you give me a push ( as hes sitting on the bare chassis) BBBRRRRRAAAPPPPPP, BBBRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPP, BBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP
GIT IT RAG ;)
ok post the time that practice starts and the race starts!!!!!!!!!!!!
help us GA. BOYS out
just remember A.K.G.B. ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: badcompanyracing on February 09, 2007, 03:05:10 AM
ok post the time that practice starts and the race starts!!!!!!!!!!!!
help us GA. BOYS out
just remember A.K.G.B. ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D
I didn't know you Georgai boyz roll like that. A.K.G.B. stands for
Azz Kissing Georgia Boyz LOL ;D
I thought it was azz kissin gay bandits..
Quote from: dynodon on February 09, 2007, 02:53:02 AM
I will second that ( both statements)
Lupo has the PERFECT pulling machine, and This is the third bike for me too!!
I can see Mike in the shop now, Hey honey, Can you give me a push ( as hes sitting on the bare chassis) BBBRRRRRAAAPPPPPP, BBBRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPP, BBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP
lol! come on honey faster,faster. when i said 3's i didnt mean the number of bikes built.
GIT IT RAG ;)
Quote from: badcompanyracing on February 09, 2007, 03:05:10 AM
ok post the time that practice starts and the race starts!!!!!!!!!!!!
help us GA. BOYS out
just remember A.K.G.B. ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D
JEFF, Your the one with the anwser here !!!!!
we will start at 11:00. everyone will get 2 time runs per class. after that we start racing. we will call each class to the lanes for thier time runs. if you are not at the lanes when i close them,, well you lose
Quote from: 535banshee on February 09, 2007, 02:07:00 PM
we will start at 11:00. everyone will get 2 time runs per class. after that we start racing. we will call each class to the lanes for thier time runs. if you are not at the lanes when i close them,, well you lose
what's the bounty on the track record? that what we want to know.
track record hasnt been set yet.
Quote from: 535banshee on February 09, 2007, 03:15:25 PM
track record hasnt been set yet.
so what do you get when you set the track record?
A Mcdonalds land cookie! :dunno.gif
Quote from: 535banshee on February 09, 2007, 02:07:00 PM
we will start at 11:00. everyone will get 2 time runs per class. after that we start racing. we will call each class to the lanes for thier time runs. if you are not at the lanes when i close them,, well you lose
i would like to see everyone early because if its a big turn out we will move start time to make sure we can get all racing in.
We still havent heard from " bits and pieces" yet, Must be he has been working day and night trying to get it together!?!?!?!?
Daniel, are you guys coming forsure ???
Quote from: dynodon on February 09, 2007, 07:41:37 PM
We still havent heard from " bits and pieces" yet, Must be he has been working day and night trying to get it together!?!?!?!?
Daniel, are you guys coming forsure ???
start calling him "lego's" ;D
Quote from: dynodon on February 09, 2007, 07:41:37 PM
We still havent heard from " bits and pieces" yet, Must be he has been working day and night trying to get it together!?!?!?!?
Daniel, are you guys coming forsure ???
or are you SCARED????
SOUNDS LIKE IT! WE WILL BE OUT AT THE TRACK IN THE MORNING GETTING EVERYTHING READY FOR THE RACE. I WILL TAKE SOME PICS AND POST THEM ON SATURDAY
what time are you guys going to run the outlaw class? like morning, afternoon, evening?
Me SCARED ????? HUH, You are too funny !!!!!!!!!
You couldnt scare me , I am ready, the bike is RUNNING. I will beat you myself if I have to!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on February 10, 2007, 01:35:16 AM
what time are you guys going to run the outlaw class? like morning, afternoon, evening?
Scared ????/ Wanting to know if you can make it home in time to have dinner with mamma after I hand you your azz?????
Quote from: dynodon on February 10, 2007, 01:40:06 AM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on February 10, 2007, 01:35:16 AM
what time are you guys going to run the outlaw class? like morning, afternoon, evening?
Scared ????/ Wanting to know if you can make it home in time to have dinner with mamma after I hand you your azz?????
This I got to see.....oppps, won't be able to see cause i will be in front....
Stop, Stop . PLEASE STOP !!!!, My side HURTS from laughing so hard. You are killing me with this HUMOR !!!!!!!!!!!!
This is gonna be the funniest thing since Nixon !!!! A fat boy whoopin up on a skinny boy, and a bigger motor to boot. Boy Is cut gonna be MAD when his bike loses to a little motor :-*
too funny!!!!!!! :D :D unlike some people, I could put my bike together in a couple of hours not a couple of years :o and then on top of that, have to have someone else do it for me! opps! as for me being scared haha! I'll beat that 4 mill IN second gear :o Don't worry about Lupo, you just better not have any excuses come the 24th with the shiot your talking! no chains breaking or axles or motor mounts or throttle sticking ;)
cut you created a monster his heads so big it's about to explode, I just hope you don't get disappointed ;D
Dont get mad Lupo, Just trying to yank on your chain a little!!!!!! You have been too quiet lately.
But, Now , I didnt ask troy to finish my top end, he WANTED to take it home !!!! And as far as you beating me in second gear, Thats the FUNNIEST thing I have EVER heard !!!!!!! You should be a comiedian !!!!
we will see on the 24th !!!! The FAT BOY class !!!!!!
You and ME on our own bike, NO excuses !!!!!!!
no where close to mad I thought that was kinda funny too. sounded good anyway :D gonna be a fun race
quit crying babies.....get off the nipple, let ya balls drop and come play with the big boys in the outlaw class....
KICK HIS A$$ SEA BASS!
man its almost like the good old days ;D
Smokie must be jealous or something ?!?!? have you seen the back of my truck ???My balls have dropped LONG ago 8)
ok lets stop talking about balls don.
Why ??? Does it make your homosexual tendencies come out ??? LMAO
it kinda makes me feel funny inside ;D
I heard that a certain orange bike has gotten the traction it needed !!!!!!!
I heard my little motor's gonna beat your little motor! :o all I'm lacking is alcohol now, i told you it would only take a couple of hours, bits and pieces is officially together so all I got to say is you better be prepared cause it's gonna be kicking ass and taken names! That butt pirate is gonna be sitting on the trailer :'( cause he can't hang :D :D, but that's ok cause it'll have some company when that orange juicer is sitting next to ya! Heavy hitters class here I come 8) :P
Atv Fla here we come be on the watchout for the GA boys. ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Looks good Tony. When was that picture taken?
looks like planet sand race :o
Thats exactly where it was, Thats GREAT toni !!!!!!!!!!
Well its good to hear some "smack" from the ol`Tribal !!!!! ,But the only thing heading towards the trailer is gonna be bits and pieces, especially after I chew it up !!! J/K.
Anyway, even if you do beat me, I can say I only have a 4 mil, and you have a 10 mil. But if you lose, thats gonna look REAL bad for you !!!! LMAO ;)
i ant say sh*t ill do all my talking on the race track smoke dog can talk all he wants he will have the bike to do it with :o
that's exactly why I haven't talked alot of smack cause my luck I'll blow it up first pass out ??? you better hope that 4 mil runs or your never gonna hear the end of it ;) :P
we got the track ready on saturday and cant wait until raceday. the only thing now to do is some work in the starter stand. we made the return lanes better and made the turn offs wider for you guys. the sprinkler system timer is up and running and works great! we will be there this saturday working again just to make sure everything is perfect.
we will be at the track at 1:00 on the 23rd to setup timing system and start watering the track. if you would like to camp there in the pits on friday you can.
Quote from: tribal_shee on February 12, 2007, 10:27:00 PM
that's exactly why I haven't talked alot of smack cause my luck I'll blow it up first pass out ??? you better hope that 4 mil runs or your never gonna hear the end of it ;) :P
I heard that !!!!! I have just been trying to get someone other than Smokie to talk shiot !!!!!
Right now the 4 mil is running GOOD, But my luck it will turn to crap on race day :'(
My parachute wont be here in time so I cant risk not being able to get stopped at the end. I guess I'l just have to do the harescramble instead.
I really hope it turns out well for you guys, you have put in a lot of hard work.
Quote from: Chillinthemost on February 15, 2007, 01:47:33 AM
My parachute wont be here in time so I cant risk not being able to get stopped at the end. I guess I'l just have to do the harescramble instead.
I really hope it turns out well for you guys, you have put in a lot of hard work.
This isnt Salts here you know ????? There is more than enough room to stop that turd !!!! J/K ;D Hope you can make it out sometime Matt 8)
Quote from: dynodon on February 15, 2007, 02:51:29 AM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on February 15, 2007, 01:47:33 AM
My parachute wont be here in time so I cant risk not being able to get stopped at the end. I guess I'l just have to do the harescramble instead.
I really hope it turns out well for you guys, you have put in a lot of hard work.
This isnt Salts here you know ????? There is more than enough room to stop that turd !!!! J/K ;D Hope you can make it out sometime Matt 8)
coming from a guy that doesn't go that fast.......words of encouragement huh matt? you sure better hope daniel is coming or you better be going to troy's house and practice on the lights sucka....
i ordered the shirts and trophies today, and troy i got your first place trophy coming too. i still dont think its fair that you can run in the kids class. :o
I KNOW you aint talkin to me Smokie !!!!!!!
Quote from: dynodon on February 16, 2007, 12:49:07 AM
I KNOW you aint talkin to me Smokie !!!!!!!
all my comments are directed to you right now.
Haaaaaa, I have ALWAYS been faster than you, even on the DS, I was faster than you on your banshee ( before Troy hooked it up) !!!!!!!
Gonna be real funny when a teenager whoops up that azz of yours !!!!!! With a little motor too !!!!
I didnt want to be the one to say this, BUT, I heard Troy was looking for a NEW "jockey", One that could CUT a tree !!!!!!! :-*
Get ready Troy, your phone is about to go CRAZY now !!!!!!! ;) ;D
i got tickets of good lights....troy is not concerned....hey if he needs a new jockey, i will be the first to tell him he needs a new jockey....when you are handing me that 20 dollars next saturday, we will see if troy is looking for a new jockey....go check out the pinks post in open section, i lite you up.
Dont cry when I take your hard earned money fool, Now we have to see if there is a schwinn class for you to run in :-*
hard earned? i push a pencil baby, money comes easy. especially when all I have to do is cut a better light than your professional jockey....
HA HA HA, You MUST be WORRIED , Thats all thats come out of your mouth for the past few weeks.
Daniel, Dont whoop the lad too badly, we wouldnt want to see a grown man cry at the track
WHAT MECHANIC DO YOU GUYS USE? IM ASKING ALL YOU SPEED RACERS....LOOKING TO GET MY BANSHEE FAST.
hey where are the sand drags held at?
Quote from: 686RAPTOR on February 16, 2007, 10:26:58 PM
WHAT MECHANIC DO YOU GUYS USE? IM ASKING ALL YOU SPEED RACERS....LOOKING TO GET MY BANSHEE FAST.
PM Cutngrs. he can send you pics of his bike, it is pretty darn fast.
Quote from: FoxHondaRider on February 16, 2007, 10:37:18 PM
hey where are the sand drags held at?
C&R Motosports complex in Sebring, right on hwy 27 ( 15 miles south of Lk. Whales)
Yeah PM cutngrs, His is fast, But not this fast!!!!!
Just kidding, he built my top end as well, you wouldnt be disappointed ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: dynodon on February 16, 2007, 11:03:21 PM
Quote from: FoxHondaRider on February 16, 2007, 10:37:18 PM
hey where are the sand drags held at?
C&R Motosports complex in Sebring, right on hwy 27 ( 15 miles south of Lk. Whales)
guys the track is not in sebring! it is in venus,fl. that is about 35miles south of sebring. the address is 75 brahma rd. venus,fl 33960
come and get ya some suckas and this here is my new jocky
dont worry about smokes lights we got enuff in the bank to run anything down lol
[attachment deleted by admin]
Dang, Little man looks like he starting to catch up to Troys BELLY !!!!!!!
you can see he has a poptart in is hand :)
[attachment deleted by admin]
FUTURE HEAVY hitter !!!!!!! ;)
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on February 16, 2007, 06:16:21 PM
hard earned? i push a pencil baby, money comes easy. especially when all I have to do is cut a better light than your professional jockey....
who's the pro???????????????i'm just an amateur,anyway we are talking and trying to make it. are any of ya'll coming to the race in waresboro??????????????
Troy and I are trying to get things together ( money) to make it there. Damn construction stopped and really put a damper on things down here !!!!!
that the same time deland ashphalt races are we will have to see 8)
Quote from: cutngrs on February 19, 2007, 02:29:32 AM
that the same time deland ashphalt races are we will have to see 8)
I forgot about that !!!! ???
Deland is a waste of time. more of a street race. Oh i forgot cuts buddies with all the brothers :D
Dats rite!!!! LOL, But they do have some damn good ribs there!!! :E :E :E
heck i built a few of them $$$ MONEY BIKES THAT HAUL AZZ and have won a lot of money with them ;)
Quote from: dynodon on February 19, 2007, 02:48:00 AM
Dats rite!!!! LOL, But they do have some damn good ribs there!!! :E :E :E
AMEN BROTHA...
I forgot about the good food :o they do have some kicking food! speaking of, are we going to have a concession stand at the race ??? I like to eat ;)
yes ser we will have the best food there from what ive been told jeffy gots a guy coming to hook us up
don't look like I'll be making the trip this time :( :( :(, but Ron and Daniel are going I think.I'll see ya'll next time I hope ;) ;) ;D ;D :-X :-X :-X :-X
SORRY you cant make it Travis, But Daniel, and Ron---------- Well lets NOT go there !!!!! Smokie will NOT let that down if they dont show :'(
Iknow what you mean he will be talking much smack, but don't worry Dyno, Daniel can out run him and I can out trash talk him or out run him which ever I got to do ;D ;D ;D ;Dthis time it will be just talking next race who know's :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: dynodon on February 21, 2007, 12:02:32 AM
SORRY you cant make it Travis, But Daniel, and Ron---------- Well lets NOT go there !!!!! Smokie will NOT let that down if they dont show :'(
quit crying...i sure hope daniel does show up....
Quote from: badcompanyracing on February 21, 2007, 02:55:59 AM
Iknow what you mean he will be talking much smack, but don't worry Dyno, Daniel can out run him and I can out trash talk him or out run him which ever I got to do ;D ;D ;D ;Dthis time it will be just talking next race who know's :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D
LMFAO....your a joke....you keep cooking, cause that is about the only thing your good at....oh, maybe washing the dishes and cleaning CUT's bike.....
Gonna be a SAD day at the Jones house come saturday night :'(
$hit, momma already promised me something if I win.....
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on February 21, 2007, 03:46:29 AM
$hit, momma already promised me something if I win.....
Dont get your hopes UP then !!!!!!!! ROFLMAO
haha, i just hope that someone can lay down some 3.7's....from the times that have been ran at the track everyone feels this track is going to be a fast track, so i hope some 3.7's are laid down on saturday....if tony brings that purple beast, anything is possible....not to mention the track time that jeff's boys have had at the track, they should be pretty well set up....you guys might need to let the big dogs run a few practice passes at the beginning to get the crowd up and to get some track time to make adjustments. what ya think?
Thats what I am talkin about right dur!!!!
can someone give me directions to the Sand Drags for this weekend at C&R Motorsports please.....cuz there are two different places that people said to go n i'm not sure what the detailed directions are. thanks
The park is located on hwy 27 , 15 miles south of Lake Whales , on the east side of the road.
If coming from I 75, take hwy 70 east, until hwy 27 intersection, turn south for approximately 10 miles. The park would be on the left.
For more info contact Jeff @ (239) 253- 2616
Its getting close !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know, bout ready to do this.....
anybody want to take a stab at what the track record will be? I say 3.77.
who is going to represent from GA? Jeff, anybody coming from the dirty south?
I say a 3.79 ;D
3.68 :o
don't worry we will have something in the house, come on Tony , I'm pretty sure Daniel and Ron won't be the only GA boys in the house ;) ;) ;)but don't worry smokie I will be making the next race if anyway possible can I get some dates on it???I can cook while I'm out runnig you........and then you can wash the dishes.... :) :) :)
I don't think you have to worry about any one running in the 7's. I think it will be more like 8's ??? bits and pieces is running :o Had to knock the dust of of it, almost wouldn't fire up ;) I think it will at least run 4.5's :D :D I guess we'll see!!
Well on the best pass I say 3.88 Those 3.70s Are very hard to get so we will just have to see I just rebuild the motors on both bikes and havent ran them yet, they may not even run will just have to see. Well on the directions I am still lost .Is it 15 miles from lakes wales or is it farther? I dont even know where Iam going lol.
Quote from: BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW on February 23, 2007, 09:31:35 AM
Well on the best pass I say 3.88 Those 3.70s Are very hard to get so we will just have to see I just rebuild the motors on both bikes and havent ran them yet, they may not even run will just have to see. Well on the directions I am still lost .Is it 15 miles from lakes wales or is it farther? I dont even know where Iam going lol.
ALOT FARTHER......Hey tony, give jeff a ring a ling.....
It's about to be on like donky kong......See all you guys tomorrow....Talked to Jeff and he said it is freaking PACKED OUT down there....He had to wait in traffic to get in today at 1 pm.
Its gonna be on !!!!!!!! Can anyone say badonkadonk ?!?!?!?!?!??!
i can say honky tonky, but my wife won't let me say the rest. LMFAO...
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on February 23, 2007, 11:12:24 PM
i can say honky tonky, but my wife won't let me say the rest. LMFAO...
I HATE those dang " leashes" !!!!!!!!!
I wont tell on ya, go ahead and say whats on your mind Smokie !!!!!!!!LOL
well guys its packed here at cr motorsports for a friday. saturday will be just nuts. the track is looking good and water is going on it now. i hope to see all you guys real soon. tony if your lost call me. 239-253-2616
WOW.....I am sure it won't be long and dynodon will be tearing this message board up. I just got home, gotta take a shower. Dynodon will probably have all the details on here before I get on here. I think there was about 80 bikes today. Everything went pretty smooth for the first race.
i just got home and out of the shower and its time for bed. i will get on here sometime sunday with some changes that we will make for the next race. with these changes everyone will get to race all day instead of waiting for your class. i will post info on sunday, got to go to bed i am beat.
hey jeff, great job. nothing is going to run smooth the first day, but I thought it went very well. it is a learning experience starting from scratch.
Alright short and sweet. The GA boyz were bringing today, they brought about 20 bikes down and they were a force to be recken with. I think they won the pro stock and 350 modified classes, not exactly sure but they ran strong in those classes. The heavy hitter's class was the best class of the day. The big boys with the big toys were showing it off. Alex from Waycross went through the field without a lose. We ran the loser's bracket out and dynodon on the giant killer prevailed. Then dynodon won back to back races against Alex to take the win, and they were some good races. The 550 and under class was stacked up with 10 bikes. GA boy from the TMR camp won out on the winner's bracket, and I rode dynodon's bike through the loser's bracket for a showdown against the TMR bike. When the going got tough, I got going in this class. I busted off 2 hole shot wins with a 4.18 and a 4.19 to take the 550 and under class. The 551 and up class was cut short to bike failures. I think Tony farrow & rodney tore the purple bike to the ground and put it back together before this class. Dynodon, Tony Farrow, I and some one else ran in this class. I started out with a hole shot (.401) almost perfect tree win over tony farrow. I came back next pass and red lighted against dynodon. I then went on a war path and busted out a 4.07 and a 4.03 to take the class. Tony Farrow also ran a 4.09 and a 4.05 in this class if my memory serves me correct. Jerry and Little man won the 4 stroke class and I don't know who won the stock banshee class. The sun was going down and we ran as many index classes as possible and I don't know the results, because I was packing up and heading out. Big Thanks to the C&R motorsports drag track staff, the starting line graders, lupo's 4x4 and drag (and tearing all the pvc on the property up). Don't hate if I missed anything, but that is what I remember how the day went. I think the track record is going to be 4.03, but Jeff has to go through the time slips to verify. Had fun, LOTS of fast bikes. The track went away pretty quick today, once the sun hit it, so no one ran into the 3's today. There is definetly potential, but the track just wasn't there today. Had an awesome time, got to see some people haven't seen in forever. See you guys in April.
Whooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeeeee, I guess there is a NEW sherrif in town now boys !!!!!!!! The " baby" 4 mil is RUNNIN ;D
Thanks has to goto troy, Nate McCoy. This set up is working good !!!!!!!!
Come get some SUCKAS :-*
[attachment deleted by admin]
I should give thanks to everyone @ the track that volunteered today, Especially the guy running the skid steer. That made things so much nicer !!!!
I would have to say things went pretty well over all, a few bumps in the road, But that is to be expected on the first race.
Thanks to all the Ga. boys who made the extra LONG trip down, It was good to see most of you again !!!!!!!!! Except, Daniel !!! WHAT THE H#LL ??????? You missed out my friend, all your Ga. boys was trying to take over the turf , and wanting to jockey the bike.
I am off to bed, I am BEAT !!!!!!! I will be back in the a.m. for more SMACK talk!!!!!! OH NO, I am NOT even CLOSE to being done yet ;D :P
oh yeah I almost forgot. I think troy broke the most stuff today. Pipe bracket and fuel pingel I know. He was having horrible luck and was going to pack it up, but he zipped tied it back together and we got the job done. I have never seen this but witnessed it with my own eyes, you could open the pingel for the fuel up and when you made your pass and got to the end of the track it would be shut. Then it broke and started leaking out alcohol. I think he ran about 3 gallons of alcohol through the bike and about 1 gallon the rest of the motor. What a day. Oh and LUPO was bringing it in the heavy hitter's class. That 10 mill in that stock frame was running like a scalded dog. Truely unbelieveable how well that thing runs lupo. awesome job for throwing it together this past week. And chris trunk broke a foot peg today on his rigid chassis. Everyone and everything was breaking today. GA boyz with the TMR bike blew an o-ring in the head. Tony was having several problems all day, but did manage to lay down some tremendous times.
Dynodon and Cutngrs, this post is all yours now, TEAR IT UP....Team A$$ Crack getting it done.
Quote from: dynodon on February 25, 2007, 04:29:06 AM
I should give thanks to everyone @ the track that volunteered today, Especially the guy running the skid steer. That made things so much nicer !!!!
I would have to say things went pretty well over all, a few bumps in the road, But that is to be expected on the first race.
Thanks to all the Ga. boys who made the extra LONG trip down, It was good to see most of you again !!!!!!!!! Except, Daniel !!! WHAT THE H#LL ??????? You missed out my friend, all your Ga. boys was trying to take over the turf , and wanting to jockey the bike.
I am off to bed, I am BEAT !!!!!!! I will be back in the a.m. for more SMACK talk!!!!!! OH NO, I am NOT even CLOSE to being done yet ;D :P
Daniel got him a girlfriend, he won't be racing for a few months....LMFAO...
To bad for him !!, That 4 mil was gonna be the FASTEST thing between his legs fo sho !!!!!
Yes, Lupo, for putting it together this past week, and the motor just sitting for the last year---------- She is running GOOD !! ;)
BUT AZZ Crack racing was just a little BETTER today !!! LOL
Every dog has his day, Today was ours !! Had a BLAST !!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: tribal_shee on February 10, 2007, 02:32:03 AM
too funny!!!!!!! :D :D as for me being scared haha! I'll beat that 4 mill IN second gear :o Don't worry about Lupo, you just better not have any excuses come the 24th with the shiot your talking! no chains breaking or axles or motor mounts or throttle sticking ;)
cut you created a monster his heads so big it's about to explode, I just hope you don't get disappointed ;D
WHAT happened ???? SECOND gear ?????? I am totally surprized that Spankindatazz guy hasnt chimmed in yet !!!!!!
Yep, the monster has been created !!! Came, raced kicked azz, and the heads getting bigger J/K ;) Just messin with ya Lupo !!!!
Quote from: 535banshee on February 25, 2007, 03:49:28 AM
i just got home and out of the shower and its time for bed. i will get on here sometime sunday with some changes that we will make for the next race. with these changes everyone will get to race all day instead of waiting for your class. i will post info on sunday, got to go to bed i am beat.
I agree Jeff, Thats gonna make it hard for those in the stand, But will keep everyone making passes through out the day !!
Oh yeah, Thanks to Ida for making the trip down as well !!!Nice to finally put a face with the name.
He was busy taking pics all day, I cant wait to see some of them !!!!! ;D
yes Sr talk about having stupid stuff happening i got my shear of it Saturday pipe mount broke the pingle valve would not stay still then the bung that pingle bolts to broke and fuel was dripping so i had to do what i had to got back out there and Smokey rode like a pro should of won the heavy hitters class i had the hole Field covered by two tents 4.14 / 84 mph but my mind was not where it was suppose to be i all the problems happend when i was riding but it don't matter ether way the fat boys class was a big hit and think it going to get bigger my young apprentice dyno don did a great job yesterday with the baby 4 mill and the best part is its got alot more in it yet
lets see got the track record
won the heavy hitters class
won the 550 cc and under class
won the 551 cc and over class
not a bad day at all well now its time to go and fix all my bandages on the bike and get it ready for the asphalt next week end see yaa
pics are on the way, I just got done going through them and will start putting them up now.
nice racing ya'll,,,,,I had fun and got some good pics.
Id@
allrighty, they are uploading,,,,slowly.
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,22089.0.html (http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,22089.0.html)
Id@
dang Ida, I didn't even get to introduce myself. Thanks for coming man, I can't wait to eat breakfast and look at the pics. Thanks again man.
Smoke
When everyone goes to Id@'s pics, you have to look at the serious # 4144 to 4151. that was the run where chris trunk was supposedly tracking me down until his footpeg broke. I know there were some trash talking exchanged yesterday, but pictures don't lie.
and check out 4179.
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on February 25, 2007, 02:53:02 PM
dang Ida, I didn't even get to introduce myself. Thanks for coming man, I can't wait to eat breakfast and look at the pics. Thanks again man.
Smoke
no problemo, I was a bit busy trying to get the best angles and pics for people.
Id@
can you say "flex"
[attachment deleted by admin]
Look at this one.
[attachment deleted by admin]
I know everyone has made it home by now, And I dont hear any "Smack talkin" anymore !!!!! WTF !!
Dont be scared, Its just a "baby" 4 mil !!!!! :drive.gif :Fp :Fp :Fp
lets see got the track record
won the heavy hitters class
won the 550 cc and under class
won the 551 cc and over class
Don, I think that got em scared. I am soo glad that I finally have picture proof of what happened in the time qualifies though. I never worry about the guy racing next to me, I always look where I am going, so it is hard for me to respond to someone when the tell me they were pulling on me hard until this or that broke. Now my response will be look at the pics.
Hey tony, what broke on papa's old bike.
No lies there brotha, AZZ CRACK racing was off the hook yesterday !!!!
Yep, a picture doesnt lie, Thats FO SHO !!!!! :deal.gif ;)
I think I made alot of people happy with that one pass yesterday.....
I think alot of peaps were getting MAD every time us FAT boys had a bike out run somebody else !!!!!!!! LMAO
i would talk smack but i dont have a bike to talk about :'(
Quote from: 535banshee on February 26, 2007, 01:12:21 AM
i would talk smack but i dont have a bike to talk about :'(
um, neither do i.....
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on February 26, 2007, 02:40:32 AM
Quote from: 535banshee on February 26, 2007, 01:12:21 AM
i would talk smack but i dont have a bike to talk about :'(
um, neither do i.....
And he is KNOWN as the " Mouth of the south" !!!!!!! Let her RIP Boys ;)
I need to weld me a piece of metal that sticks in front of my bike about 5 inches and the heavy hitters class would have been alot diff. ;) BTW that was the best class ever,and the payout was pretty good too!
Jay I got to give it to ya, you were riding your ass off! no matter what you were on great job. Don, you looked good out there too, were pretty comfortable it looked! The bike deff. was running awsome. I'll tell you, it seemed like everybody was breaking something! I think I got the record for worst fuel leak sorry Troy beat ya again :D :D I was coming out fast as I put it in. Stock tanks looking real good!
Thanks to the Ga crew for coming down and supporting the track. It was a little crazy but I think for first race and as many bikes, we did a pretty good job and hope to see ya back.
Old bits and pieces didn't do too bad for slapping it together in a couple of hours and really no tuning at all, never even checked the plugs ??? fired it up sat morning and took it for a test pass. to tote my big ass down the track at 4.25 at 83 mph I'm pretty happy with it. I still think that prowedges would have faster times if everyone used them, but it's impossible to run them with paddles, starting line was way choped up to use them. Oh well great race can't wait for next one. I will be heavy hitter champ :o :D :D Did I say that was a bad ass class :D
I just went through the video camera and my wife did a good job, she got about 30 passes. They all have troy, don, or myself in them and there are a few other people I know. I will get them up on putfile probably wednesday night. I will post links when I do.
Lupo, You know your part of AZZ crack racing now, right ??? The Tribals abandened ya, so, we are what ya get now !! ;D
Yeah, It was definately some good racing for sure !! Your bike was running good, especially for slapping it together like you did !!!!
But, you better get a good 5" piece of metal, cuz my staging disc wasnt back from the painter yet, Mine mounts under the chassis, and sticks out the front of the bike about 6" !!!!LOL ;)
I couldnt believe how bad Lupos bike was leaking, But then again Troy was pretty dang abd too, I dont know which was worse !?!?!?
When we cleaned the bikes yesterday, Troy had a plug that was bouncing up and down ( ceramic was loose inside the metal housing)about 3/8 of an inch !!! and leaking fuel too, WOW, that could have been BAD !!!!
Cant wait till the next race, Definately gonna be good !!!!!!
Yeh them bikes were hooking so hard they were twisting all over the place! like smoke showed in the pics. even my stock frame was twisting up like a pretzel in a couple of those pics. i think that's why my tank busted, somethings got to give and aluminum doesn't bend ???
Don next time I'm just gonna cut the flag pole down and stap it under my bike, see if you can beat that :D :D gurentteed to win by 10 bikes ;)
was awsome racing though, finally ;D 8)
Thats FUNNY right there Lupo !!!!!!
I agree, hat was some good racing FINALLY !!!!!!!
There seems to be a little misunderstanding or some bad info going on here. First let me say congrates to everyone and Jeff. Sounds like the New track was a hit!! Congrates to Lupo, I heard he held his own in the heavy hitters class. Not to bad for a motor that has been setting on a bench for a year. And Tony with all the problems he was having gave the big boys all they could handle. Don pretty impressive for the first time out. Troy thats a sick looking bike! Im mean that in a good way. The comment about the tribals abanding Lupo kinda hit a nerve with me. I was the one who was going to GA. month after month solo to race and keep the interest going. I had ask all of you on several occasions to go to GA. but it just didn't work out. Smoke is the only one who made it up. But after months of doing it on my own it just got to costly. I offered to go in with Lupo after I sold my bike And buy a drag chassis after the deal I had on here with some one else went bad. But I didn't feel like I could get a real comitment from Mike. And that is fine. I understand he had a lot of other things on his plate at the time. I haven't heard from anyone on here in along time, Except for my little buddy Tony :) I always had fun with all of you guys when we were racing. But sometimes it just got to personal. To the point that I was starting to develope a dislike for some. And that really sucked because thats not who I am. Racing in general can cause a lot of bad feelings between even the best of friends if you dont keep in perspective. And for that reason I walked away before I started hating the guys I knew I really liked hanging around with. Some times friendships are more important than winning a race. I wish all of you the best of luck and have no bitter feelings towards any of you. Your all a bunch of great guys, I just felt it was important set some things straight. Who knows, I may show up in the heavy hitters class one day ;D Im sure Tony has a seat for me ;D Good luck and be safe guys!!
Frankie, there was NO pun Intended there, just a lack of a better choice of words is all !!!! Dont take offense, Its all good ;D
All I was trying to say, Is that we adopted him so he wouldnt be alone, He should feel MORE than a part of the group. Mike had his bike running real good, especially after sitting around for such a long time.
there was several times that we tried to contact you about going to Ga. BUT, we never got a call back. I do understand about the cost of the travel, Thats why Troy and I usually travel together.
Everything was more a joke, that a Tribal is now running with us ;D
I know Don. No offense taken. I was just talking to an old friend the other day. I was telling him the difference between the crazy azz hill climbing we all use to do and the drag racing. When we were hill climbing in the secret place, everyone was there to help each other. We would spot people we didn't even know, Just to see them make it up some crazy azz hill. Thats how I met Troy. At croom. You would just pull for them to make it up and be there in case something went wrong. And do whatever you could to insure there safty. But the sand drag thing is every man for them selfs. I guess thats the biggest difference. Oh well, Didn't mean to hijack this thread. Take care. Got to get some sleep. You know the crazy schedule Im on.
Quote from: PAPA_TRIBAL on February 26, 2007, 06:32:20 PM
There seems to be a little misunderstanding or some bad info going on here. First let me say congrates to everyone and Jeff. Sounds like the New track was a hit!! Congrates to Lupo, I heard he held his own in the heavy hitters class. Not to bad for a motor that has been setting on a bench for a year. And Tony with all the problems he was having gave the big boys all they could handle. Don pretty impressive for the first time out. Troy thats a sick looking bike! Im mean that in a good way. The comment about the tribals abanding Lupo kinda hit a nerve with me. I was the one who was going to GA. month after month solo to race and keep the interest going. I had ask all of you on several occasions to go to GA. but it just didn't work out. Smoke is the only one who made it up. But after months of doing it on my own it just got to costly. I offered to go in with Lupo after I sold my bike And buy a drag chassis after the deal I had on here with some one else went bad. But I didn't feel like I could get a real comitment from Mike. And that is fine. I understand he had a lot of other things on his plate at the time. I haven't heard from anyone on here in along time, Except for my little buddy Tony :) I always had fun with all of you guys when we were racing. But sometimes it just got to personal. To the point that I was starting to develope a dislike for some. And that really sucked because thats not who I am. Racing in general can cause a lot of bad feelings between even the best of friends if you dont keep in perspective. And for that reason I walked away before I started hating the guys I knew I really liked hanging around with. Some times friendships are more important than winning a race. I wish all of you the best of luck and have no bitter feelings towards any of you. Your all a bunch of great guys, I just felt it was important set some things straight. Who knows, I may show up in the heavy hitters class one day ;D Im sure Tony has a seat for me ;D Good luck and be safe guys!!
damn he's alive!!! Where the hell have you been. Sheri was asking the other day if I had heard from you cause the last we talked you where coming back over the next day to take momma for a ride on your Harley. and for the record I will always be a Tribal whether one or five. but it is nice to race together and help anyone and not be over competitive cause like Frank said it's not worth it. my bike will be there to race and is competitive with the biggest of bikes so now it's all about fun. If I win I win, If I loose I loose. no need to try to have the biggest cause like we saw this weekend they don't always win ;) and if it breaks then I'll go mudding and have fun in the mudd hole, but the track is an awsome facility lots of fun for the whole family. Your always welcome to ride my bike Frank if you come down. Your one of the few I trust on it and even though it's stock frame it'll hang with the best of em. would have seen some real #'s out of it if the tank hadn't broke. Would suck to see Tony's little nutty buddies get charred half track and not be able to get off :D :D :P oh well give me a call spankie
first off glad to see you are doing good frank. I admit I have talked to you a few times, but it has been months. And yes, racing does change people in my eyes. There was a lot of scandelous stuff that went down from alot of people. I do have to admit that it was not that way saturday though. We were all working together to all bikes on the track and that was great. Hey frank, you really need to come out sometime and see the new smoke, I have definetly changed, FOR THE GOOD. Well atleast when momma is there I am different. No, for real it would be great to see you, I actually called Shawn on friday and talked to him, but he was saving up to go to Texas.
I definatley agree with that !!!!, Lets all keep it simple, get along, help each other if needed. We are all friends, and win or lose, we are still gonna be friends .........
I know Lupo is still a "Tribal", but its kinda fun saying he is a azz crack racer, you know what I mean ?!?!?!?!?
hey got more a$$ and crack than me...i think you reach a point in time where when you ride a fast bike you don't have to talk about it anymore...i kid around at the track and on here a little, but the old school trash talking does not interest me anymore...i do all my talking at the track now, you know what i mean?