C&R MOTORSPORTS SAND DRAGS FEB 24

Started by cutngrs, January 12, 2007, 03:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dynodon

hundred bucks per tire x4 tires!!. but hey, atleast we dont have to worry about that for awhile. I HOPE ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

535banshee


dynodon

Troy and I had a bolw out onthe goose neck trailer last night, I thought he told you on the phone!?!?!?!?
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

badcompanyracing

Quote from: dynodon on January 24, 2007, 03:44:03 AM
Thats NOT a " scalded dog", Heck thats barely a wiener dog !!!!!!!!!



Travis, SORRY, I thought that I pm`ed you !!!!, But anyway, just got a pm from daniel , Thanks !!!!! ;)

Toni, I dont know of anyone looking for them right now, Most are using pro wedges, and paddles.
try Bansheeboy Toni Farrow, he uses the snowies !!!!!
[/quote
no problem
where is everybody?????
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

Smoknbanshee

All the FL boyz are trying to figure out how to outrun the GA boyz, cause they soooo fast.  All the GA boyz are taking riding lessons from Daniel since he is just soooo dang good. 












JUST KIDDING.  I don't think that your that good.  Your good, but not good enough to give riding lessons.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

You see there Ron, you just had to get him started didnt ya !?!?!?!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

badcompanyracing

it's Travis again ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
who's fast up here????
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

badcompanyracing

#132
missed the bottom there smoke, i could give you riding lessons and i'm old...... ;D ;D ;D ;D
badcompanyracing = Travis
badcompany350 = Daniel
badcompanyron = Ron
kinda confusing huh???????? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

dynodon

Sorry Travis !!!


Heck , we ALL FAST what cho talkin bout willis ?? (Gary coleman from different strokes)














           Well, atleast these new bikes are FAST !!! Why do you think I am having Daniel run it ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

badcompanyracing

#134
No prob.   
I'm talking bout from Ga. , I know ya'll boys are fast.
and oh yeah good job national champs go gators until next year.
don't know if we will be racing but we( i'm) going to try and make it...
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

Smoknbanshee

we would love to see you.....i would love to take some of your money.....HEHE.  How was deer season?  I didn't even load a bullet in the old 30/06 this year, but I sure didn't forget how bad she kicked me last year.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

535banshee

trust me you are going to get kicked this year too :o

Smoknbanshee

doubt it, i just hope that big expensive motor stays together for your sake.

I would hate to spank it and break it.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

535banshee

i going to have to get a shirt made for you too.lol

dynodon

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 25, 2007, 06:39:27 PM
doubt it, i just hope that big expensive motor stays together for your sake.

I would hate to spank it and break it.
Huh, whats gonna happen when he gets SPANKED by a "Baby" motor ??? :'( :'( :'(
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

535banshee

Quote from: dynodon on January 25, 2007, 09:27:06 PM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 25, 2007, 06:39:27 PM
doubt it, i just hope that big expensive motor stays together for your sake.

I would hate to spank it and break it.
Huh, whats gonna happen when he gets SPANKED by a "Baby" motor ??? :'( :'( :'(

will someone take care of my lite work! :Z

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: 535banshee on January 25, 2007, 09:24:31 PM
i going to have to get a shirt made for you too.lol

already got one for you. 
"Charlie Ohton is my role model!"
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 25, 2007, 11:36:13 PM
Quote from: 535banshee on January 25, 2007, 09:24:31 PM
i going to have to get a shirt made for you too.lol

already got one for you. 
"Charlie Ohton is my role model!"
Thats FUNNY right there, I dont care who you are !!!!!!! :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R :R
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

badcompanyracing

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 25, 2007, 12:38:57 PM
we would love to see you.....i would love to take some of your money.....HEHE.  How was deer season?  I didn't even load a bullet in the old 30/06 this year, but I sure didn't forget how bad she kicked me last year.
i'm trying how far is the track from orlando???
my season sucked seen more deer here at the house than i did at the hunting club
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

dynodon

Travis, The track is about 1.5 -2.0 hrs south of Orlando
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

tribal_shee

Travis you guys are pretty close to I-75, just take 75 south to 70 going to Arcadia and hit 27 take a right and down about 8 miles or so. probably about 41/2 hrs. from you. If you drive like I do it will take you about 3 1/2hr. it's probably the same distance for us to come to hazelhurst from our houses! Cool thing is the place is also a bad ass mudhole too so come down for the weekend, they will have a concert on sat night, it's a blast lots of people. Bring that utility bike and we'll race across the hole and see who makes it first ;) How bout it Don and Troy you think they can hang with the Grizz. ??? ??? I don't think so :-[ you don't have to worry about going fast, you just need to be able to go through about 6 ft of water and nasty mud :D :D
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

cutngrs

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 25, 2007, 11:36:13 PM
Quote from: 535banshee on January 25, 2007, 09:24:31 PM
i going to have to get a shirt made for you too.lol

already got one for you. 
"Charlie Ohton is my role model!"


thats what iam talking about  he most have taken notes
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

Smoknbanshee

somebody better tell these cats, that I am the Kind of Trash Talking.  I have been very good, but you guys bout to get me woke up.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

535banshee

GOT YOUR SHIRT MADE SMOKE     "I WAS JUST ABDUCTED BY A ALIEN"

cutngrs

Quote from: 535banshee on January 26, 2007, 01:03:58 PM
GOT YOUR SHIRT MADE SMOKE     "I WAS JUST ABDUCTED BY A ALIEN"




i allready have your shirt made charlie  Jr
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL