C&R MOTORSPORTS SAND DRAGS FEB 24

Started by cutngrs, January 12, 2007, 03:05:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dynodon

Quote from: 535banshee on January 26, 2007, 01:03:58 PM
GOT YOUR SHIRT MADE SMOKE     "I WAS JUST ABDUCTED BY A ALIEN"

I have one for you too, it says      " I am the POPPET" that would be ( the biotch, from the movie , pirates of the caribbean)

                               POPPET !!!!!!!!!!


Lupo, I dont think that there are many utes that could run with the GRIZZ period.
That thing is BAD AZZ !!!!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: cutngrs on January 26, 2007, 01:45:22 PM
Quote from: 535banshee on January 26, 2007, 01:03:58 PM
GOT YOUR SHIRT MADE SMOKE     "I WAS JUST ABDUCTED BY A ALIEN"




i allready have your shirt made charlie  Jr

Dude, I am rolling.  That was even better than my saying.  Jeff (Charlie Jr.) Close.  That is good. 
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

535banshee

Quote from: dynodon on January 26, 2007, 07:30:42 PM
Quote from: 535banshee on January 26, 2007, 01:03:58 PM
GOT YOUR SHIRT MADE SMOKE     "I WAS JUST ABDUCTED BY A ALIEN"

I have one for you too, it says      " I am the POPPET" that would be ( the biotch, from the movie , pirates of the caribbean)

                               POPPET !!!!!!!!!!


Lupo, I dont think that there are many utes that could run with the GRIZZ period.
That thing is BAD AZZ !!!!!

never seen the movie?

cutngrs

dont worry    you will soon no all about the move         8)
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

535banshee

Quote from: cutngrs on January 26, 2007, 11:49:02 PM
dont worry    you will soon no all about the move         8)
and soon know alot about the a$$ whoppin i going put down on that turd :o


[attachment deleted by admin]

535banshee

i bet that bike is made out of the same thing as the can :M

535banshee

Quote from: cutngrs on January 26, 2007, 11:49:02 PM
dont worry    you will soon no all about the move         8)
what kind of "MOVE"  am i going to know about! :dunno.gif

535banshee

hey troy i found a orange crush for you................

[attachment deleted by admin]

535banshee

i am sorry troy but i think i am not going to race you after i seen your ORANGE CRUSH. looks real fast to me ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

dynodon

I know the MOUTH OF THE SOUTH is gonna be all over this !!!!!!
I believe the chain is off now, So Jason will be on you like stank on a street walker
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

535banshee

i found something you can pack your lunch in............

[attachment deleted by admin]

dynodon

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

cutngrs

 my wife has a shirt that says have a crush on me
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

badcompanyracing

#163
Quote from: tribal_shee on January 26, 2007, 03:55:46 AM
Travis you guys are pretty close to I-75, just take 75 south to 70 going to Arcadia and hit 27 take a right and down about 8 miles or so. probably about 41/2 hrs. from you. If you drive like I do it will take you about 3 1/2hr. it's probably the same distance for us to come to hazelhurst from our houses! Cool thing is the place is also a bad ass mudhole too so come down for the weekend, they will have a concert on sat night, it's a blast lots of people. Bring that utility bike and we'll race across the hole and see who makes it first ;) How bout it Don and Troy you think they can hang with the Grizz. ??? ??? I don't think so :-[ you don't have to worry about going fast, you just need to be able to go through about 6 ft of water and nasty mud :D :D
maybe clairmont (or however you spell it) might just be able to bring something to run in the mud for ya
don't know if we will have the wheelie bar fixed by then , and got to to talk back to Daniel about the banshee.
let me know something Daniel
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

badcompanyracing

Quote from: dynodon on January 26, 2007, 07:30:42 PM
Quote from: 535banshee on January 26, 2007, 01:03:58 PM
GOT YOUR SHIRT MADE SMOKE     "I WAS JUST ABDUCTED BY A ALIEN"

I have one for you too, it says      " I am the POPPET" that would be ( the biotch, from the movie , pirates of the caribbean)

                               POPPET !!!!!!!!!!


Lupo, I dont think that there are many utes that could run with the GRIZZ period.
That thing is BAD AZZ !!!!!
300ft dirt not mud & water we'll try try ya 400 vs 660 ;D ;D ;D :) :)
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

badcompanyracing

smoke you better represent , looks like you been called. ;D ;D
good job 535 ;D ;D :) :)
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

cutngrs

hay charlie Jr  oops i mean Jeff  all that talk from a guy that afraid to ride his own bike  will i am calling you out    you and me now dont be sceard    line it up and       get it rag
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

badcompanyracing

ddddddaaaaaaannnnngggg
get em Troy looks like smoke is scared.
ohh yeah what you cooking for us smoke???????????
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

cutngrs

no   hes out with the wife  right now   :-*
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

tribal_shee

#169
uh ho! looks like someone got called out :D :D can't wait to see this one. Charlie no excuses about your seat coming off this time when you launch! HEHEHEHEHEHE :o
Quote from: badcompanyracing on January 27, 2007, 02:06:07 AM
Quote from: dynodon on January 26, 2007, 07:30:42 PM
Quote from: 535banshee on January 26, 2007, 01:03:58 PM
GOT YOUR SHIRT MADE SMOKE     "I WAS JUST ABDUCTED BY A ALIEN"

I have one for you too, it says      " I am the POPPET" that would be ( the biotch, from the movie , pirates of the caribbean)

                               POPPET !!!!!!!!!!


Lupo, I dont think that there are many utes that could run with the GRIZZ period.
That thing is BAD AZZ !!!!!
300ft dirt not mud & water we'll try try ya 400 vs 660 ;D ;D ;D :) :)

you'll deffinately get me in the dirt but then again it's not built to be fast, it's built to go anywhere you want to go, the track is for the banshee ;)   besides, 400 2 stroke vs 660 4 stroke i wonder which one would win. would be like a banshee racing a blaster! ??? ??? :-[
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

dynodon

Whoooooo who, Looks like the BIG DOG has called you out !!!
I think your gonna have to ride your own bike now !!!!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

yeah, Charlie Jr. is not talking to me, cause he knows for a fact, he is gonna throw his jockey on it to get some of this.  all i got to say is he doesn't have to speak for his jockey.  i am not sure if they internet service in ortona, but his jockey can get on here and talk for himself.  trash talking to jeff is like trash talking to don.  all i got to say is i hope whoever did that pretty paint job on jeff's bike did it good, cause after i get done with that bike the only thing it will be known as the bike that got SMOKED by the orange crush. 

oh by the way, is there any time slips for that 18mm motor?  I can post the time slips for the orange crush.  like they always say, times without a time slip are B U L L S H I T.  it really doesn't matter because come the 24th there will be plenty of time slips for the orange crush that say WINNER.  The orange crush will have a new name after the 24th, everyone will be calling it the SHOW STOPPER.  Hey jeff if you want to go ahead and get the plaque made it for the track record, The Smokedog riding Troy Volker's Orange Crush, that sounds pretty good to me, what you think troy?  I will bring the nails to hang it on the tower, in your trailer, or where ever you want to hang it. 

Hey travis about the only thing I am going to be cooking on the 24th is marvin the marshin, how do you like, rare or well done, it will just be a matter of smoking one time or a few times, you let me know.  oh about the comment if i am scared, HAHA, you guys know me better than that, bout the only thing smoke is scared of is himself. 

Hey don, you think you can take care of my light work for me?  I would hate to waste troy's alcohol on something you could take care of for us.

HOLLAAAARRRRRRRRR.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 27, 2007, 09:01:09 AM
trash talking to jeff is like trash talking to don. 
Whats that supposed to mean ??????????? You better be careful of which team your trying to pick on, I might just have to spank that azz too !!!!!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

535banshee

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on January 27, 2007, 09:01:09 AM
yeah, Charlie Jr. is not talking to me, cause he knows for a fact, he is gonna throw his jockey on it to get some of this.  all i got to say is he doesn't have to speak for his jockey.  i am not sure if they internet service in ortona, but his jockey can get on here and talk for himself.  trash talking to jeff is like trash talking to don.  all i got to say is i hope whoever did that pretty paint job on jeff's bike did it good, cause after i get done with that bike the only thing it will be known as the bike that got SMOKED by the orange crush. 

oh by the way, is there any time slips for that 18mm motor?  I can post the time slips for the orange crush.  like they always say, times without a time slip are B U L L S H I T.  it really doesn't matter because come the 24th there will be plenty of time slips for the orange crush that say WINNER.  The orange crush will have a new name after the 24th, everyone will be calling it the SHOW STOPPER.  Hey jeff if you want to go ahead and get the plaque made it for the track record, The Smokedog riding Troy Volker's Orange Crush, that sounds pretty good to me, what you think troy?  I will bring the nails to hang it on the tower, in your trailer, or where ever you want to hang it. 

Hey travis about the only thing I am going to be cooking on the 24th is marvin the marshin, how do you like, rare or well done, it will just be a matter of smoking one time or a few times, you let me know.  oh about the comment if i am scared, HAHA, you guys know me better than that, bout the only thing smoke is scared of is himself. 

Hey don, you think you can take care of my light work for me?  I would hate to waste troy's alcohol on something you could take care of for us.

HOLLAAAARRRRRRRRR.

man thats all you got! man i was thinking you had more than that! OH IAM TALKING ABOUT YOUR POST!

535banshee

HERE IT IS................3.86 FIRST PASS

[attachment deleted by admin]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com