C&R MOTORSPORTS SAND DRAGS FEB 24

Started by cutngrs, January 12, 2007, 10:05:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dynodon

Dont get mad Lupo, Just trying to yank on your chain a little!!!!!! You have been too quiet lately.
But, Now , I didnt ask troy to finish my top end, he WANTED to take it home !!!! And as far as you beating me in second gear, Thats the FUNNIEST thing I have EVER heard !!!!!!! You should be a comiedian !!!!



                     we will see on the 24th !!!! The FAT BOY class !!!!!!
                         You and ME on our own bike, NO excuses !!!!!!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

tribal_shee

no where close to mad I thought that was kinda funny too. sounded good anyway :D  gonna be a fun race
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

Smoknbanshee

quit crying babies.....get off the nipple, let ya balls drop and come play with the big boys in the outlaw class....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

535banshee


535banshee

man its almost like the good old days ;D

dynodon

Smokie must be jealous or something ?!?!? have you seen the back of my truck ???My balls have dropped LONG ago 8)

The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

535banshee

ok lets stop talking about balls don.

dynodon

#307
Why ??? Does it make your homosexual tendencies come out ??? LMAO
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

535banshee

#308
it kinda makes me feel funny inside ;D

Smoknbanshee

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

I heard that a certain orange bike has gotten the traction it needed !!!!!!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

tribal_shee

#311
I heard my little motor's gonna beat your little motor!  :o all I'm lacking is alcohol now, i told you it would only take a couple of hours, bits and pieces is officially together so all I got to say is you better be prepared cause it's gonna be kicking ass and taken names! That butt pirate is gonna be sitting on the trailer  :'( cause he can't hang :D :D, but that's ok cause it'll have some company when that orange juicer is sitting next to ya! Heavy hitters class here I come 8) :P
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

Atv Fla here we come be on the watchout for the GA boys. ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

methyman

Looks good Tony. When was that picture taken?
Sponsorship
[url="http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/"]http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/[/url]

tribal_shee

'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

dynodon

Thats exactly where it was, Thats GREAT toni !!!!!!!!!!


Well its good to hear some "smack" from the ol`Tribal !!!!! ,But the only thing heading towards the trailer is gonna be bits and pieces, especially after I chew it up !!! J/K.
Anyway, even if you do beat me, I can say I only have a 4 mil, and you have a 10 mil. But if you lose, thats gonna look REAL bad for you !!!! LMAO ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

cutngrs

i ant say sh*t  ill do all my talking on the race track      smoke dog can talk all he wants   he will have the bike to do it with :o
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

tribal_shee

that's exactly why I haven't talked alot of smack cause my luck I'll blow it up first pass out ???  you better hope that 4 mil runs or your never gonna hear the end of it ;) :P
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

535banshee

we got the track ready on saturday and cant wait until raceday. the only thing now to do is some work in the starter stand. we made the return lanes better and made the turn offs wider for you guys. the sprinkler system timer is up and running and works great! we will be there this saturday working again just to make sure everything is perfect.
   we will be at the track at 1:00 on the 23rd to setup timing system and start watering the track. if you would like to camp there in the pits on friday you can.

dynodon

Quote from: tribal_shee on February 12, 2007, 05:27:00 PM
that's exactly why I haven't talked alot of smack cause my luck I'll blow it up first pass out ???  you better hope that 4 mil runs or your never gonna hear the end of it ;) :P
I heard that !!!!! I have just been trying to get someone other than Smokie to talk shiot !!!!!

Right now the 4 mil is running GOOD, But my luck it will turn to crap on race day :'(
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Chillinthemost

My parachute wont be here in time so I cant risk not being able to get stopped at the end.  I guess I'l just have to do the harescramble instead.
  I really hope it turns out well for you guys, you have put in a lot of hard work.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

dynodon

Quote from: Chillinthemost on February 14, 2007, 08:47:33 PM
My parachute wont be here in time so I cant risk not being able to get stopped at the end.  I guess I'l just have to do the harescramble instead.
  I really hope it turns out well for you guys, you have put in a lot of hard work.
This isnt Salts here you know ????? There is more than enough room to stop that turd !!!! J/K ;D  Hope you can make it out sometime Matt 8)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: dynodon on February 14, 2007, 09:51:29 PM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on February 14, 2007, 08:47:33 PM
My parachute wont be here in time so I cant risk not being able to get stopped at the end.  I guess I'l just have to do the harescramble instead.
  I really hope it turns out well for you guys, you have put in a lot of hard work.
This isnt Salts here you know ????? There is more than enough room to stop that turd !!!! J/K ;D  Hope you can make it out sometime Matt 8)

coming from a guy that doesn't go that fast.......words of encouragement huh matt?  you sure better hope daniel is coming or you better be going to troy's house and practice on the lights sucka....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

535banshee

i ordered the shirts and trophies today, and troy i got your first place trophy coming too. i still dont think its fair that you can run in the kids class. :o

dynodon

I KNOW you aint talkin to me  Smokie !!!!!!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com