fantasy football?

Started by ocalamike., August 04, 2010, 07:47:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ocalamike.

We gonna do it this year? Lookin to defend my championship to all who are interested. 8)
05 trx 450r

Paul_S

Definitely, 3 super bowls in a row with no championships is getting old.

Looking for the ring this year.

I will contact BMD_11 who is the organizer.


ocalamike.

Sweet 1 superbowl and 1 ring for me  :Fp b:r
05 trx 450r

Paul_S

Quote from: ocalamike. on August 04, 2010, 08:46:14 PM
Sweet 1 superbowl and 1 ring for me  :Fp b:r

Just keep running your moneymaker sport.

This year, your gonna get yours.

Paul_S

Ok, just spoke to BMD, we are on.

Looking for teams now

Paul
Motoplex Matt
OcalaMike
BMD 11

Who else?

ocalamike.

You said that last year Mr. T.O. is gonna save ur azz  rolback1
Quote from: Paul_S on August 04, 2010, 08:48:41 PM
Quote from: ocalamike. on August 04, 2010, 08:46:14 PM
Sweet 1 superbowl and 1 ring for me  :Fp b:r

Just keep running your moneymaker sport.

This year, your gonna get yours.
05 trx 450r

ocalamike.

Hey paul post it up on tbrd and floridaatvriders I know Pete may may be interested.
05 trx 450r

Paul_S

We are going to have 10 tens only

Paul
Motoplex Matt
OcalaMike
BMD 11
Probably Crazy
Rick

rzr ridr

I never played yall help me out ??? ??? ??? how do you play?
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

OPowersports

750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

Paul_S

Quote from: rzr ridr on August 05, 2010, 10:00:01 AM
I never played yall help me out ??? ??? ??? how do you play?

It's a lot of fun, it helps...but is not essential (this is directed at OcalaMike  ;D ) to have a good knowledge of the NFL, you pre rank players, we have a draft, you are given a roster and you choose which of your players sit on the bench and which play each week. Their real life performance gives you your score.

It is very well organized, but you really have to commit to play the whole season, many managers abandon their teams mid season, which is kind of frustrating for the rest of the mangers.

It's a ton of fun though and you are welcome if you want to try it out.

rzr ridr

Ok thanks paul!!!if you guys dont get enough people that already know how to play then I will play.hey whats this hackin on ocalamike he has 09 champ under his name?
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

ocalamike.

Paul is still bitter after last year. I was the # 1 seed for the playoffs and he was #2. We both cruised through the playoffs and met each other in the championship and in my first year in this leauge I smoked him! He has been to the final game 3 years in a row now and has not won it yet. He brings it up every time I see him and just cant take that some fat right wing redneck shoewwed him up!  boho Oh and dont worry Paul I still love ya man! :-*
05 trx 450r

Paul_S

Quote from: ocalamike. on August 05, 2010, 03:23:12 PM
Paul is still bitter after last year. I was the # 1 seed for the playoffs and he was #2. We both cruised through the playoffs and met each other in the championship and in my first year in this leauge I smoked him! He has been to the final game 3 years in a row now and has not won it yet. He brings it up every time I see him and just cant take that some fat right wing redneck shoewwed him up!  boho Oh and dont worry Paul I still love ya man! :-*

Kiss my second place azzz  :P

ocalamike.

Quote from: Paul_S on August 05, 2010, 04:18:13 PM
Quote from: ocalamike. on August 05, 2010, 03:23:12 PM
Paul is still bitter after last year. I was the # 1 seed for the playoffs and he was #2. We both cruised through the playoffs and met each other in the championship and in my first year in this leauge I smoked him! He has been to the final game 3 years in a row now and has not won it yet. He brings it up every time I see him and just cant take that some fat right wing redneck shoewwed him up!  boho Oh and dont worry Paul I still love ya man! :-*

Kiss my second place azzz  :P
Like I said  rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
05 trx 450r

NewMember

I might like to try this game Paul if you will show me how.
I can not be beaten in a fist fight !
Little Bar Arm Wrestling Champion 2018 !
Proud to work at Tractor Supply !
Strongest man on atvflorida !
I can squeeze your wind pipe shut with one hand !
I want to drink beer with everyone !

Paul_S

Right now, were looking at:

Paul
Motoplex Matt
OcalaMike
BMD 11
Rick
OPowersports
Herchell
Newmember


We got 2 slots available.

DALEQUAD

[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Paul_S

Right now, were looking at:

Paul
Motoplex Matt
OcalaMike
BMD 11
Rick
OPowersports
Herchell
Newmember
Dalequad

We got 1 slot available.

ocalamike.

Quote from: NewMember on August 10, 2010, 06:28:23 AM
I might like to try this game Paul if you will show me how.
Now its my turn to squash you like a grape Nomember!
05 trx 450r

rzr ridr

Come on now mike your going down ;D your gonna see what it feels like to get beat down by a rookie ;D ;D ;D I want that ring 8) 8) 8)
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

ocalamike.

It's mt ring and you can have it if you win the championship.  I hate to say it but I think Paul may do it this year. He spend alot of time studying his stats and been to the big game 3 years in a row. He's due. He scared the hell out of me last year we played 3 times once he smacked me down one was real close and once I beat him pretty good. He's tough,but...........................................I'M STILL THE DEFENDING CHAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;)
05 trx 450r

Paul_S

Now now, let's keep the none football banter to the other thread.

ocalamike.

05 trx 450r

DALEQUAD

#24
so the "im gonna whoop your butt in fantasy football" stuff stays in here  ;)

seriously though, are you going to send us a link for the league? and from what mike says, its a auto draft
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com