SIGN UP: RODMAN CLEAN UP RIDE help DA MTG MAN!

Started by dreth, January 26, 2005, 04:33:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da_Mtg_Man

Small problem.
I really want to be there for this cleanup, Especially since I'm setting it all up with the Rangers and the Florida cross Greenways group.
The problem is I can't go on the weekend of Feb 19th. I was just reminded by the Mrs. that I have our sons Boy Scout camping trip that weekend. If everyone is dead set on that weekend then I will still set it up but I won't be able to make it.

Mike
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Moose

#51
Let's move it to the next weekend, the 26th.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

J.D.

What areas of the woods could use our attention the most ? Have any of the Rangers made any suggestions ?
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

jbbj220

I say move it to a Sat that Mike can make it. This is his baby and I think he should be able to see it to the end. Mike pick another day and I will be there, if not needed at work.
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

CrazyCat420

Sounds like a real good deed!!!  I would love to come plus I think that I could bring a friend or two with!  as long as it is on a weekend! and of coarse the sooner every one can set a date the better!

Da_Mtg_Man

I need feed back from more than 2-3 people. Is it alright if we move it to the 26th? I'll be talking to the ranger station on Monday.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

LakeMaryKid

QuoteI need feed back from more than 2-3 people. Is it alright if we move it to the 26th? I'll be talking to the ranger station on Monday.

fine with me :D now are we there yet?
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

jbbj220

As of right now any date is good with me. Just depends on work. Lets get picking up and rideing. I am going to make me a pickup pole out of an old paint roller pole.  [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

NPRVinson

I'm in whenever you set it up mike. The trash won't go anywhere.

Redgrizzly660

#59
What is nice about President weekend is that we could clean up on Sat and then get to ride on sunday because monday there is no school and we would not have to leave until monday. I like Mike very much, and I am very sad that he can't make it, but I dont feel that because he can't make it we should postpone the whole cleanup for another and shorter weekend. So if anyone is with me I will be leaving friday night and staying until Monday afternoon. On the ride I will be pulling a small trailer behind me for the bulk garbage.                
                                    
                                              Thanks The Grizz

budman

I may be able to make this ride...if it is on the Presidents weekend. Us South riders have a long journey to go to Ocala, so it would be nice to use the long weekend to make it a great weekend. otherwise it is a hardship. We want to clean up, but we want a long weekend to have fun with y'all. I'll pick up an extra can/bottle for you Mike.... ;D
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Da_Mtg_Man

#61
Ok, then I guess I'll set it up for the 19th. I'll just have to try and make the next one.
Keep in mind that the 19th might not be good for the Lake George ranger station. I'll finid out for sure on Monday
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Deluxe21

I called Elite earlier and they said no cabins were open on those dates.  That is a four day weekend for us so we are going to go but we don't need a cabin.  If there is a clean up count on us being there.

Steve
2004 Scrambler 500
2001 Scrambler 500
1999 LEM Cayman
2003 Xtreme Pro 100
1958 Airstream toy hauler


Da_Mtg_Man

QuoteI called Elite earlier and they said no cabins were open on those dates.  That is a four day weekend for us so we are going to go but we don't need a cabin.  If there is a clean up count on us being there.

Steve

Didn't think about that. It's going to be hard to get a place up there for a long weekend this late in the game.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Ida_Mann

QuoteI'm in whenever you set it up mike. The trash won't go anywhere.

seconded.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

girlieblazer

We like the weekend of the 19th, since the weekend of the 26th, that Saturday we are going to the Monster Truck show in Jacksonville.  We can't ride that day and then make it to Jacksonville to see the show.
Polaris Razor

Flea_Jumper


LakeMaryKid

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

GrizzlyBear

Mike,

set a date,  if you talk to the ranger and we need to do more the just gather it up and leave bags somewhere, I will come up with my trailer empty, we can load it on and I will take it to the Marion County dump.  As a resident I do not have to pay.
2006 Rhino Special Edition
2006 Grizzly 660
2003 Raptor 660 (son)
2003 Yamaha Kodiak

www.onfa.org

dreth

im going to stick my neck out here and make a bold statement................

we had 200 plus riders at the group ride and we cant even get half that to help clean up ??? if we are to make an impression we need to come correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

am i wrong?

dreth

just a side note: i counted approx. 60 helpers give or take if work allows

budman

Quoteim going to stick my neck out here and make a bold statement................

we had 200 plus riders at the group ride and we cant even get half that to help clean up ??? if we are to make an impression we need to come correct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

am i wrong?

We also had 3 months lead time...not 3 weeks...
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

dreth

QuoteWe also had 3 months lead time...not 3 weeks...


fair enough! but in 17 days we had 135 bikes registered for the rodman IV ride

budman

Also, in that 17 days, you were still planning way in advance...I should be able to make it, but it still is tough for me to make that call with little planning...I can't just take that 5.5 hour ride and leave town so often... but I should be there to clean up AND ride a few days
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com