WPB Ride????

Started by DaKota, February 24, 2005, 12:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaKota

Anyone want to ride next week????? Mon-Wend-Thur let me know im gonna want to try out my new tires!

SoFlaEiger

what kinda riding and where? im down if its 4x4 type stuff...no MX for me though :)

DaKota

Well I trail ride. But I hit the mud all the time in my sport quad just ask Customrub, I would like to ride up near me at Royal Palm Beach let me know if anyone wants to go next week.

customrubicon

Yes, I will verify that. Dakota loves the mud. It is time to get muddy.

We need to get one of these.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

bbf

can i come and play to  and yes we need one of them

DaKota

I free next week on those day's I stated lets RIDEE.

SoFlaEiger


DaKota

Well lets find out a date that everyone wants to go maybe a wednesday or thursday?

SoFlaEiger


DaKota

I am willing to ride thursday afternoon around 1-2pm up around Royal Palm, If your down let me know and will head up there.

SoFlaEiger

is there a good place to ride up there?? what type of riding?

DaKota

Yes its very decent. Big area. Mud, Sand etc...

300exstangboy

I am up for some riding.. I visit Royal palm beach....Acreage to see my Parents. Let me know what day you guys are planning to ride and I'll join ya..
Later
ROB

raptorboy954

yea where do u ride in the acerage?? i go visit whenever i want to so let me know and we can set up a ride

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

SoFlaEiger

let me know a date asap...gonna see if i can get some of my lady freinds to attend :)

DaKota

I would like to Ride Thursday. Get there around 2:00-2:30. Get a good bit of riding in. If you can go Thursday PM me and I'll give ya directions on where we will meet.

raptorboy954

i cant go on thursday, only on weekends. next time u guys go on the weekend. let me know

raptorboy
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

tvman

Anybody up for riding this weekend (3/5 & 3/6)??

Let try to get a group together..

tvman

raptorboy954

3/6 is sunday right. i can probably make it.   where
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

Asphaltdragon

Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

tvman

Hey Custom Rubicon:

Are you riding this weekend???

I'm up for a day this Sunday..

tvman


customrubicon

tvman....I will be going bamboo shopping this weekend. Let me know if you want to go.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

300exstangboy

OK.. So you guys have come up with SUNDAY.. WHere at? WHat time?  Remember its SUNDAY..some people like to " Sleep in"  :-)
ROB

DaKota

Bamboo shopping that means you going to underhills?

tvman

Hey Custom:

Bamboo shopping on Sunday???

Might be a good choice...I'll rally up my posse..

tvman