WPB Ride????

Started by DaKota, February 24, 2005, 07:08:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

300exstangboy

QuoteHey Custom:

Bamboo shopping on Sunday???

Might be a good choice...I'll rally up my posse..

tvman


Ok.. Guys.. so I still don't know where this Underhills place is?
What time?
Thanks
ROB
rodco@rodcogroup.com

customrubicon

Sorry I did not get back with you guys. I could not ride this weekend. I have been busy this week selling my Florida business. I am completing all the construction contracts leaving me little time right now to ride. I will definately be at M,S&G. I will try to ride before if I can. I need to ride.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

DaKota

Well going to underhills place this weekend was great. Tons of mud lots of people where out there. There were so many quads out there it was crazy. I would like to ride sometime this week either thursday or wednesday. Anyone that wants to go let me know.

02YamahaBigBear400

wednesday is my day off but my tires, lift, and lift springs are coming in today and wednesday i'm planning on installing everything. if i find time to get it all done and find a shop tomorrow before work then i'll ride wednesday to try my new stuff out. i'll keep you posted.
2002 Yamaha BigBear 400 4x4
27x10x12 Vampires (Front)
27x12x12 Vampires (Rear)
Custom Snorkel
Extra Lights w/custom grill
FMF MegaMax 2 exhaust
----------------------------------
1996 Honda 300 4x4
27x10(front) and 27x12(rear) vampires
exhaust
HL clutch Kit
Snorkel
am/fm cd player

DaKota

#29
Its suppose to rain again wednesday and thursday I swear this weather never stops......

Asphaltdragon

QuoteIts suppose to rain again wednesday and thursday I swear this weather never stops......
yeah i hear ya, i was planning on riding with ya on wed. as long as it is not cold i'll ride
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

DaKota

Will see how it looks ill ride if its lightly raining but not pooring. Hopefully its starting to dry up in RPB.

wilburz

Dakota

Off all week. let's ride when the rain stops. probably WEDNESDAY. Got a spot by my house for ya. checked it out Sunday and that sport bike will like it.    
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

DaKota

LOL ok man if its drizzlin Ill ride ill bring a big yellow rain coat look like jack the ripper lol. Hopefully it wont rain to much.

customrubicon

I wish I could make this one but life gets in the way sometimes. Hope you guy have fun. Be safe.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

SoFlaEiger

hey you guys are riding tomorrow??? i wanna come!!!! IM me or call my cell 954 868 3744.  leave a message if i don't answer :)  I definetly wanna ride tomorrow because Im going out of town thursday and won't get to ride for a week!!

i have a 4x4 eiger by teh way

Asphaltdragon

I'm planning on riding today also :D
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

wilburz

it is raining pretty good here in royal palm right now. Hopefully it will let up a little later.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

DaKota

Ya it looks real crappy out right now and cold will see if this gets any better. I know tomorrow they said its suppose to be cloudy and sunny all day maybe tomorrow??? Im done to ride today though.

wilburz

You saying you are done with riding to day or are going to ride today?
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

wilburz

It is currently barely sprinkling here in royal palm.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Asphaltdragon

QuoteYou saying you are done with riding to day or are going to ride today?
I think he meant "down to ride"
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

DaKota

Ya im down to ride I was typing fast. Don I just dont want be like last time we went out there at night in the rain hahhha. Let me know what you guys want to do.

Chris

SoFlaEiger

Chris, I'm gonna give you a call back as soon as i get some breakfast in me :)  who all is down?? and where are we gonna ride at?

DaKota

#44
With wilburz in RPB that is if the weather is not pooring rain. Give me a call and let me know whats up.

Chris

SoFlaEiger

will do.  what kind of riding is it up there?  its about an hour drive for me more or less.  i gotta head back down around 4 or so though.

wilburz

I dont think it is ever going to stop raining today. Currently raining pretty good. I think tommorrow would be a much better day. Supposed to stop raining tommorrow morning. What you all think? It is also cold. 55 degrees + h2o = brrrrrrrr  
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

DaKota

I would also like to do it tomorrow it's still raining over here and it is freaking cold. I can ride whatever time tomorrow also. I think today im going to install some fog lights on my truck. Its to cold to ride today.

Asphaltdragon

QuoteI would also like to do it tomorrow it's still raining over here and it is freaking cold. I can ride whatever time tomorrow also. I think today im going to install some fog lights on my truck. Its to cold to ride today.

ditto.... I'm also available anytime tomorrow. Let's set a time to meet. 12pm, 1pm???
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com