WPB Ride????

Started by DaKota, February 24, 2005, 12:08:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaKota

12 is good also. Dam its shyty out today.

ROC0999

where are you guys meeting?
 I'd like to ride also
Psalms 24:1 the Earth is the Lords and everything in it;


2006 Raptor700r SE white/silver (mine) Moose bars,Razors,HMF-EFI,DMC duals, Razor's,k&n intake
1998 YZ250 Pro Circut pipe (son's)
www.tci.org
[url="http://wayf.wayfm.com/"]http://wayf.wayfm.com/[/url]
www.quadsforchrist.org

DaKota

Where going to ride in Royal Palm. Leave us a number and will give you directions.

SoFlaEiger

im down for 12...call me at 954 868 3744 with directions.  leave a message if i don't answer the first time

later

DaKota

#54
Thats a big 10-4 Ill see ya there. If anyone needs help with the directions give me a call ill help you out.

Chris

Asphaltdragon

Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

yfz450psycho

when is the next ride i am up for it

customrubicon

We will be riding tomorrow. If you can ride tomorrow let us know and we will send you the  [smiley=deal.gif]info.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

yfz450psycho

OK GIVE ME INFO PLEASE

DaKota

Tony I'll load my bike and crap up before I go to work tomorrow morning that way when I get off I can haul ass to where you guys are at save some time. Let me know the time though bro.

customrubicon

chris I'll call you tonight.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

yfz450psycho

you did not send no info on where you are going to ride

Asphaltdragon

Quotechris I'll call you tonight.

got your message tony, I got home about 2am from a gig last night. Let me know if yall are gonna ride this week.
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

300exstangboy

Quoteyou did not send no info on where you are going to ride


I sent an email also.. guess there is no riding today.. Its  12:30 pm .I am in ft.Lauderdale..

customrubicon

QuoteI sent an email also.. guess there is no riding today.. Its  12:30 pm .I am in ft.Lauderdale..

Sorry I did not know you wanted to ride today. I tried to PM everyone that posted they wanted to ride.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

300exstangboy

QuoteSorry I did not know you wanted to ride today. I tried to PM everyone that posted they wanted to ride.


No problem,, I had so much to do anywasy, I am glad I stayed home... I got a lot of stuff done around the house. It was a great day though..Weather was perfect.. Maybe next time..
Later
ROB

customrubicon

QuoteNo problem,, I had so much to do anywasy, I am glad I stayed home... I got a lot of stuff done around the house. It was a great day though..Weather was perfect.. Maybe next time..
Later
ROB

I put you in my buddylist so I will pm you when we ride.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino

ROC0999

hey Tony had a good time out there today weather was great ,hope we can ride again   Ron
Psalms 24:1 the Earth is the Lords and everything in it;


2006 Raptor700r SE white/silver (mine) Moose bars,Razors,HMF-EFI,DMC duals, Razor's,k&n intake
1998 YZ250 Pro Circut pipe (son's)
www.tci.org
[url="http://wayf.wayfm.com/"]http://wayf.wayfm.com/[/url]
www.quadsforchrist.org

Theworm

Hey, I am new to riding I just got a Yamaha Bruin 350 I live in Jupiter but am willing to travel to play, my days off are wed, and thursday. Anyone want to ride and know where to legally let me know.  :)