ladies

Started by rollincoals, December 29, 2006, 01:03:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrlNextDoor

what happened to the interesting talks???

qt314nfla

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 11:32:46 PM
Quote from: QT314 on January 05, 2007, 11:31:39 PM
Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 11:30:29 PM
awww, they fixed the flat in his blow up doll...yay!!! no more rosie palms

in who's blow up doll.  freak only has his blow up sheep.

Don...with his "Duty Calls"

Come on don that's kind of gross no one wants to hear about your escapades in the 'reading room' w/ the turtle heads.

kickflip42585

Well I've got races set up, and filled out a booty call app for the girls they sent me, so we will see if it's all talk or not
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

kickflip42585

Quote from: GrlNextDoor on January 05, 2007, 11:33:39 PM
what happened to the interesting talks???

well lets hear what u have to say.
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

GrlNextDoor

Unfortunately, the date's you've tried, I already have plans to ride elsewhere.

qt314nfla

Ok, grl wants to take this talk back to sex w/ her....haha!  She's feeling a little neglected.

MuddFreak77

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 11:30:29 PM
awww, they fixed the flat in his blow up doll...yay!!! no more rosie palms

I hear Slime works good, gives it that real squishy feeling     
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

kickflip42585

Quote from: QT314 on January 05, 2007, 11:35:54 PM
Ok, grl wants to take this talk back to sex w/ her....haha!  She's feeling a little neglected.

me qt & grl will be back in like 30 mins we're gonna have some fun
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

GrlNextDoor

Not neglected, not laughing enough to stay awake anymore.  gotta run outside for a minute

qt314nfla

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 11:36:32 PM
Quote from: QT314 on January 05, 2007, 11:35:54 PM
Ok, grl wants to take this talk back to sex w/ her....haha!  She's feeling a little neglected.

me qt & grl will be back in like 30 mins we're gonna have some fun

dude not me, you and grl.  more like me, u, and rollin...haha!  I'll need two of ya to keep up w/ me.

GrlNextDoor

But thanks for thinking of me QT

rollincoals

aw what the heck grl
2000 honda fourtrax, good year mud runner tires, douglas alum rims, diamond plate skid plates, snorkle, jet kit , high flow air filter,extra lights, extended rear racks, single, steel nerf bars, front bumper,  and other stuff

qt314nfla

Quote from: MuddFreak77 on January 05, 2007, 11:36:11 PM
Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 11:30:29 PM
awww, they fixed the flat in his blow up doll...yay!!! no more rosie palms

I hear Slime works good, gives it that real squishy feeling     

You heard nothing you're talking from personal experience.  It's like going to the Dr and saying your friend has this problem.  No one buys it. :o

kickflip42585

Quote from: QT314 on January 05, 2007, 11:37:43 PM
Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 11:36:32 PM
Quote from: QT314 on January 05, 2007, 11:35:54 PM
Ok, grl wants to take this talk back to sex w/ her....haha!  She's feeling a little neglected.

me qt & grl will be back in like 30 mins we're gonna have some fun

dude not me, you and grl.  more like me, u, and rollin...haha!  I'll need two of ya to keep up w/ me.

dibs on backdoor lol
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

qt314nfla

Quote from: GrlNextDoor on January 05, 2007, 11:38:09 PM
But thanks for thinking of me QT


Hey gotta hook da blizatces up!  No c0ck blockin here!

rollincoals

i could wear ya out qt and grl
2000 honda fourtrax, good year mud runner tires, douglas alum rims, diamond plate skid plates, snorkle, jet kit , high flow air filter,extra lights, extended rear racks, single, steel nerf bars, front bumper,  and other stuff

kickflip42585

rollin...could u back off of my ladies
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

qt314nfla

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 11:39:12 PM
Quote from: QT314 on January 05, 2007, 11:37:43 PM
Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 11:36:32 PM
Quote from: QT314 on January 05, 2007, 11:35:54 PM
Ok, grl wants to take this talk back to sex w/ her....haha!  She's feeling a little neglected.

me qt & grl will be back in like 30 mins we're gonna have some fun

dude not me, you and grl.  more like me, u, and rollin...haha!  I'll need two of ya to keep up w/ me.

dibs on backdoor lol

hey you've got to ask what rollin thinks about that if you wanna go there.  i don't think he's much for pitching or catching w/ you. :o

kickflip42585

no catcher/pitcher with me and him, i was hoping u'd be catching
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

qt314nfla

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 11:40:22 PM
rollin...could u back off of my ladies

hey rollin was the one who started this thread looking for ladies to ride w/.  i believe you've moved in on his action.  new nick name...thingy blocker.

rollincoals

dont make me get out my baby powder
2000 honda fourtrax, good year mud runner tires, douglas alum rims, diamond plate skid plates, snorkle, jet kit , high flow air filter,extra lights, extended rear racks, single, steel nerf bars, front bumper,  and other stuff

kickflip42585

I take what i can get
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

GrlNextDoor

I'm sure i could keep up.

rollincoals

2000 honda fourtrax, good year mud runner tires, douglas alum rims, diamond plate skid plates, snorkle, jet kit , high flow air filter,extra lights, extended rear racks, single, steel nerf bars, front bumper,  and other stuff

qt314nfla

Quote from: rollincoals on January 05, 2007, 11:39:52 PM
i could wear ya out qt and grl

you could give it your best and i'd still need to call for team B to finish the job.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com