ladies

Started by rollincoals, December 29, 2006, 01:03:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dynodon

Quote from: rollincoals on January 05, 2007, 11:20:19 PM
now where talkin about size now im sure some people are so small they have to poke them selves in the azz to make it pop out
AHHH, my wife does her chin ups every morning on it, So I dont think thats a problem


Grl, I am married, so I am out. Just trying to keep it going here
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

rollincoals

when i hear a chick saying she need a big one u know  she has to have it cause thats all she feel   lol
2000 honda fourtrax, good year mud runner tires, douglas alum rims, diamond plate skid plates, snorkle, jet kit , high flow air filter,extra lights, extended rear racks, single, steel nerf bars, front bumper,  and other stuff

qt314nfla

Quote from: GrlNextDoor on January 05, 2007, 11:21:54 PM
I thought that was a moped. fun to ride but......

works for fat dudes and chicks also.

kickflip42585

Quote from: QT314 on January 05, 2007, 11:22:11 PM
Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 11:20:57 PM
yea, but don't test drive him, he's like a used rental car, it's ok to drive it, but would you really wanna be seen by your friends with it?

hey don't go talking about 400 like that he's just a kid.

so thats like driving a 92civic, not enough power to do anything with it.
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

qt314nfla

Quote from: rollincoals on January 05, 2007, 11:22:58 PM
when i hear a chick saying she need a big one u know  she has to have it cause thats all she feel   lol

he brung it!

MuddFreak77

Quote from: QT314 on January 05, 2007, 11:21:20 PM
Quote from: rollincoals on January 05, 2007, 11:20:19 PM
now where talkin about size now im sure some people are so small they have to poke them selves in the azz to make it pop out

Damn have you seen freak naked?  How did you know?

I might be small, but I have heard that you have a 10" clitori and lips that drag so low that I can Ice skate on them
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

GrlNextDoor

Just cause your married doesn't mean someone can't look.  Just can't act!!

rollincoals

haha kick its probably so small u piss on ur nutz
2000 honda fourtrax, good year mud runner tires, douglas alum rims, diamond plate skid plates, snorkle, jet kit , high flow air filter,extra lights, extended rear racks, single, steel nerf bars, front bumper,  and other stuff

dynodon

Quote from: GrlNextDoor on January 05, 2007, 11:23:59 PM
Just cause your married doesn't mean someone can't look.  Just can't act!!
Just because I am on the diet , doesnt mean I cant read the menu ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

kickflip42585

Quote from: rollincoals on January 05, 2007, 11:24:17 PM
haha kick its probably so small u piss on ur nutz

you got me there, I'd send you a pic to prove you wrong, but I'm affraid you'd go to bed with it
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

GrlNextDoor

ouch guys - getting ugly in here

qt314nfla

Quote from: MuddFreak77 on January 05, 2007, 11:23:52 PM
Quote from: QT314 on January 05, 2007, 11:21:20 PM
Quote from: rollincoals on January 05, 2007, 11:20:19 PM
now where talkin about size now im sure some people are so small they have to poke them selves in the azz to make it pop out

Damn have you seen freak naked?  How did you know?

I might be small, but I have heard that you have a 10" clitori and lips that drag so low that I can Ice skate on them

hey just cause i tripped on them that one day.  god some ppl just won't you live anything down.

qt314nfla

Quote from: rollincoals on January 05, 2007, 11:24:17 PM
haha kick its probably so small u piss on ur nutz

now that's funny right there i don't care who you are!

dynodon

O.K., FREAK is back to take over now. I am out. I`ll catch up tomarrow
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

qt314nfla

Quote from: dynodon on January 05, 2007, 11:26:19 PM
O.K., FREAK is back to take over now. I am out. I`ll catch up tomarrow

don is your pusswa getting a little itchy?  freak will loan you his vagisil.

MuddFreak77

DON QT has a tampon for ya if you need it
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

dynodon

Quote from: QT314 on January 05, 2007, 11:27:14 PM
Quote from: dynodon on January 05, 2007, 11:26:19 PM
O.K., FREAK is back to take over now. I am out. I`ll catch up tomarrow

don is your pusswa getting a little itchy?  freak will loan you his vagisil.
Naw, We had our nieces here from Mi, and we had to take them to the airport at 3 am. So This old man is kinda tired.
Besides, A naked woman just came into the room, well, You know  , DUTY calls;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

rollincoals

man it is gettin ugly in here
2000 honda fourtrax, good year mud runner tires, douglas alum rims, diamond plate skid plates, snorkle, jet kit , high flow air filter,extra lights, extended rear racks, single, steel nerf bars, front bumper,  and other stuff

qt314nfla

Quote from: MuddFreak77 on January 05, 2007, 11:28:25 PM
DON QT has a tampon for ya if you need it

Yeah but I don't think he'll want it after you used it.

GrlNextDoor

They're fading away!!

kickflip42585

awww, they fixed the flat in his blow up doll...yay!!! no more rosie palms
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

qt314nfla

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 11:30:29 PM
awww, they fixed the flat in his blow up doll...yay!!! no more rosie palms

in who's blow up doll.  freak only has his blow up sheep.

rollincoals

2000 honda fourtrax, good year mud runner tires, douglas alum rims, diamond plate skid plates, snorkle, jet kit , high flow air filter,extra lights, extended rear racks, single, steel nerf bars, front bumper,  and other stuff

kickflip42585

Quote from: QT314 on January 05, 2007, 11:31:39 PM
Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 05, 2007, 11:30:29 PM
awww, they fixed the flat in his blow up doll...yay!!! no more rosie palms

in who's blow up doll.  freak only has his blow up sheep.

Don...with his "Duty Calls"
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

HondaATC

LMAO...theres been like 3 whole new pages of posts just in the time it took for me to read this thread. Ya'll girls are crazy, but I wonder if its just all talk?  :o


And I had to hit POST 4 times before a new reply hadn't already been posted!
1996 Laeger TRX250R
1985 CR500 powered ATC250R
1986 ATC250R

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com