The next group ride for the Ocala riders? 7/14/06

Started by 1FasterBlaster, July 08, 2006, 11:04:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 20, 2006, 09:48:50 PM
I won't be able to make it on the 30th.The wife wants to take me out of town for my B-Day.Maybe the weekend after we can get a ride going.Also, Duroc says we can do some night riding by his house.I'm up for that!!
I don't mind being secong, cause I don't know where the hell I'm going out there.I'm still hauling azz and having fun. Myabe we should try some hare scrambles.


remember i cant ride again until atleast september. so yall have plenty of practice time :D

Eworm

Quote from: T2 on July 20, 2006, 08:55:56 PM
I really dont care about the dust when I'm up frount.  ;)

If you stay close enough DUST in a non-issue!!!! Assuming of course the person you are following is extremely experienced......

Eworm

Quote from: dreth on July 21, 2006, 07:02:01 AM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 20, 2006, 09:48:50 PM
I won't be able to make it on the 30th.The wife wants to take me out of town for my B-Day.Maybe the weekend after we can get a ride going.Also, Duroc says we can do some night riding by his house.I'm up for that!!
I don't mind being secong, cause I don't know where the hell I'm going out there.I'm still hauling azz and having fun. Myabe we should try some hare scrambles.


remember i cant ride again until atleast september. so yall have plenty of practice time :D

Sooooo, SEPT it is!!!! Chilin, your house????

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Busta Nutt


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com