The next group ride for the Ocala riders? 7/14/06

Started by 1FasterBlaster, July 08, 2006, 11:04:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

atvtrailer

Quote from: T2 on July 09, 2006, 06:33:16 PM
ALRIGHT THIS LOOKS LIKE IT SHAPING UP TO BE A GOOD GROUP RIDE ON THE 15TH CAIT WAIT I SHOULD BE THERE AROUND 10 IN THE MORNING I HAVE THE WORK THE DAY B4 AND I DONT GET OFF WORK TILL 800 THAT MORNING I WILL BE ALL PACKED UP AND READY TO GO STRIGHT TO OCALA I GUESS 573 AND 19 WERE THE PAVEMENT ENDS LIKE RANDLE SAID, IF NOT THERE PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHERE.

that is correct, where the pavement ends on 573
05 450r #13B

Tripyn

Terry and I will be there guys,those new marked trails are soooooooo cool!

Shorgasm

Well, I do know the road and it is a 3rd gear double on some of them.Holds water/mud at times....only issue is it that it's a numbered road and one of the bigger ones and it is a no-no to run it..they will ticket you.

Now that the preaching is over, I run it fast and move on... ;)

atvtrailer

Quote from: Shorgasm on July 09, 2006, 08:48:09 PM
Well, I do know the road and it is a 3rd gear double on some of them.Holds water/mud at times....only issue is it that it's a numbered road and one of the bigger ones and it is a no-no to run it..they will ticket you.

Now that the preaching is over, I run it fast and move on... ;)

well it had the marked trail signs saying that it was one of the trails to ride on, so why would u get a ticket if the signs say thats part of the trail your supose to ride on?
05 450r #13B

1FasterBlaster

Yeah, we were on a trail and it continued straight onto that trail.And it was out there too.

Rellimniets

Ya, I think that raod is part of the trail marked for riding, maybe not the whole thing, but that stretch is....We will just have to investigate it fully, I want to explore.

Brian, Coming solo this time.

1FasterBlaster

Well just have to check again as we're flying down the trail.This time, we'll take pics!!

Tripyn

The marked system only goes a few hundred feet on that numbered road-then there is some BIG sign thats no entry, that is where the trail heads.  Someone made a mistake marking that one!.  Remember Brain that is where we seen that HUGE owl?  At any rate we will be sure to find that this weekend!  ;D

Rellimniets

Forgot about that OWL, but it was a buet.....

Brian

Shorgasm

You have to excuse me as I have not been out there since early in the year..we do the boat thing in the hotter months and the quads in the winter...I'm getting the bug to ride again though... >:D

1FasterBlaster


T2

Man is it Sat YET? I cant wait to ride, its been a few week and I'm having withdrawels. I always say I;m going to take a break but it just doesn't last long B4 the WD's kick in. ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Lost1403


1FasterBlaster

i'LL HAVE SOMEONE ON THE BACK WITH ME!!But you know once we hit that trail with the jumps..."it's time to fly !!

eric

#39
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 11, 2006, 10:28:36 PM
i'LL HAVE SOMEONE ON THE BACK WITH ME!!But you know once we hit that trail with the jumps..."it's time to fly !!

She must be cute if you're willling to let her ride along. Be good to have more girls there anyways ;)

1FasterBlaster

Someone that hasn't ridden since she was 14.So I'm gonna get her dirty!!

T2

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 12, 2006, 06:53:06 AM
Someone that hasn't ridden since she was 14.So I'm gonna get her dirty!!
[

/I'm gonna get her dirty!!      ;)Man I like how that sounds, I like dirty GIRLS ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

1FasterBlaster

Hope to see more riders show up.We always have a great time.

LordReed

I'm gonna be a no-show tomorrow gang.  I have a few errands I need to take my Grandparents to..They no longer drive.  I'll catch up with everyone on the next one though!!  Tear the trails up for me!

See ya

Reed
How do you take your trails?......Scrambled!
'06 Scrambler 500

atvtrailer

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 13, 2006, 11:54:05 PM
Hope to see more riders show up.We always have a great time.

bike is ready to go, so i should be out there by 9am saturday
05 450r #13B

T2

I should be there around 10am hope you guys wait up for me, I'm getting off of work at 800 in the morning and driving stright up there.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

redtree511

I should be there around 9:30-10:00 am.  See you there.
99 Ford Ranger
01 Raptor

atvtrailer

#47
well since it seams like most people will be getting there around 10, i guess the ride is gonna start around 10, so il be the there around 9-930
05 450r #13B

duroc825

Man it's gonna be a scorcher tomorrow especially if we don't ride till 10. Just might have to make two trips to the ole swimmin hole! Frand and me will be there at 9.

redtree511

has there been any rain up that way past couple of days??
99 Ford Ranger
01 Raptor

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com