The next group ride for the Ocala riders? 7/14/06

Started by 1FasterBlaster, July 08, 2006, 11:04:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

atvtrailer

Quote from: redtree511 on July 14, 2006, 04:55:47 PM
has there been any rain up that way past couple of days??
yes, got quite a bit, shouldnt be 2 bad
05 450r #13B

gearhead400

Had a good time with all the people that went! We'll have to do it again soon...or when the temp drops some, it was hot as hell.

Kyle 
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

atvtrailer

was a good ride, great to ride with you again t2, next time we need to go a lil faster... ;D
05 450r #13B

dreth

Quote from: atvtrailer on July 15, 2006, 11:21:53 PM
was a good ride, great to ride with you again t2, next time we need to go a lil faster... ;D




he is losing his touch! dont know if its old age or the yamahahaha slowing him down :D

T2

Man just when you thought you were going fast enough, Oh well I guess the yonger guys are pushing us olders guys out of the way.

I had a great time riding yesterday, even though it was HOT AS HELL just riding and being around good people made up for the heat. Cait wait to do it again. We need to set up a speed ride some time in the near furture, So I can show Randall how its really done. LOL By the way Randall was riding yesterday he just might lead the next speed ride.  ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

redtree511

Had good time yesterday as well.  Swimming hole felt really good at end of day, but soon as I got back to truck it finally rained.  Wish that would have came earlier in the day.  See you all next time.
99 Ford Ranger
01 Raptor

duroc825

Another great time for me and a whole lot less tiring on the new bike. We gotta do a 2 day group ride (camping) when the weather cools off so we won't be in such a rush to get home.

1FasterBlaster

#57
I know this ride was a slower than usual; that was my fault.Next time I go solo so we can haul azz!! Noone can say anything about Randall...he's a fast azz hell rider!! Next ride will be a fast ride.Ride or die invitation.
Glad you made it Tony.Hope you'll make the next one.We still had fun, even though it was hot.I miss the hauling azz part.

atvtrailer

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 16, 2006, 07:35:20 PM
I know this ride was a slower than usual; that was my fault.Next time I go solo so we can haul azz!! Noone can say anything about Randall...he's a fast azz hell rider!! Next ride will be a fast ride.Ride or die invitation.
Glad you made it Tony.Hope you'll make the next one.We still hand fun, even though it was hot.I miss the hauling azz part.

was stil a fairly fast ride, especially considering u had someone ridin on the back, but il have my new tires on for the next ride, so that should help some, just hold on and follow the dust trail ;)
05 450r #13B

Ride1Rob

Tony, what's the deal? Any of these guys capable of being a Looney?
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

T2

Oh Yea Rob Randell is up there, much faster than the last time I rode with him. I'm almost scared to go the next speed ride, due to the fact there is going to be much more LOONEYS. Found some good riding areas too not to whooped out and nice turns to lay on the trottle. It just has to cool off some, and the ground has to be a little more moist, it just gets way to dusty if you fall in the back. Well I guess I dont have to worry about that happening LOL ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

1FasterBlaster

#61
I will never have someone on the back again.I wanted to to gas my throttle so bad.The next ride will definitely have to be a speed ride...I have to make it up for loss of riding on this ride.Can't wait to see who has balls!!
  And if you wanna know if we can ride, come to the next ride.We like getting dirty!!

atvtrailer

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 16, 2006, 10:40:56 PM
I will never have someone on the back again.I wanted to to gas my throttle so bad.The next ride will definitely have to be a speed ride...I have to make it up for loss of riding on this ride.Can't wait to see who has balls!!

well u kept up pretty good for havin someone on the back, but im gettin my new tires on this week, so il pick my pace up a lil ;)
05 450r #13B

1FasterBlaster

#63
I couldn't believe some of the people think we just want to haul azz all the time Randall.I sure azz hell am looking forward to a speed ride though!

Tripyn

I have to give it to Chino for his riding ability with a passenger, at times  even this "old guy" had to pick it up a little to keep up.   It was a good ride and nice to meet the new people.  Duroc, I am up for the camping thing when it gets cooler, staying over the night really makes a big difference when you come the distance you guys do.  It is nice to have the time to unwind and shoot the breeze at the end of the day-cold ones never hurt any either.     

Rellimniets

Good ride it was, hot it was, sore I am... lol, boy I felt Ghey hitting that little hole. Anyway, I got a few pics to post and email, just shoot me an email if you want some pics, Lemme figure theposting thing out tonight when I get home from work.

Brian
bcs@cfl.rr.com

Rellimniets

Testing pic one after being resized to fit on site...

[attachment deleted by admin]

dreth

well Rob, it looks like they are calling us slow :D :D :D :D

glad yall had fun and no one got hurt ;) it is still a bit hot out for the ocala rides but by the time my quad is back together it will be nice riding weather 8) hope to hang out with yall.

1FasterBlaster

#68
I'm not saying your slow,if your not saying we're slow.We all like to ride fast...that's what makes us riders.I really hope to ride with ya Dreth.I haven't had the chance and I know we will.
  There's a kewl pic of me riding in Ocala in the other post.

atvtrailer

Quote from: dreth on July 18, 2006, 07:55:43 PM
well Rob, it looks like they are calling us slow :D :D :D :D

glad yall had fun and no one got hurt ;) it is still a bit hot out for the ocala rides but by the time my quad is back together it will be nice riding weather 8) hope to hang out with yall.

na, you aint slow, but dont be suprised if im right behind u ;)
05 450r #13B

Ride1Rob

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 18, 2006, 09:18:14 PM
I'm not saying your slow,if your not saying we're slow.We all like to ride fast...that's what makes us riders.I really hope to ride with ya Dreth.I haven't had the chance and I know we will.
  There's a kewl pic of me riding in Ocala in the other post.

BOY! This is going to be fun!!! I don't recall anyone saying you guys were slow. I just asked Tony if ANY of you guys were capable of being a Looney. One thing to be fast... but another to be fast, skilled, and CraZy. Can't wait to see if any of yous is all 3 ;)
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

dreth

Quote from: Ride1Rob on July 18, 2006, 10:37:24 PM
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 18, 2006, 09:18:14 PM
I'm not saying your slow,if your not saying we're slow.We all like to ride fast...that's what makes us riders.I really hope to ride with ya Dreth.I haven't had the chance and I know we will.
  There's a kewl pic of me riding in Ocala in the other post.

BOY! This is going to be fun!!! I don't recall anyone saying you guys were slow. I just asked Tony if ANY of you guys were capable of being a Looney. One thing to be fast... but another to be fast, skilled, and CraZy. Can't wait to see if any of yous is all 3 ;)



t2 said that they are all slow :D :D












































just kidding with yall ;) but to be fair we need to pray for rain the day of, or the night before so the dust isnt so bad for yall in the back :ThumbsUp.gif

T2

I really dont care about the dust when I'm up frount.  ;)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

atvtrailer

all i kno is il be somewhere near the front so it shouldnt be 2 bad  ;D
05 450r #13B

1FasterBlaster

#74
I won't be able to make it on the 30th.The wife wants to take me out of town for my B-Day.Maybe the weekend after we can get a ride going.Also, Duroc says we can do some night riding by his house.I'm up for that!!
I don't mind being secong, cause I don't know where the hell I'm going out there.I'm still hauling azz and having fun. Myabe we should try some hare scrambles.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com