DONT GET DG's

Started by yamaha350r, March 19, 2006, 05:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yamaha350r

well this will explain why

[attachment deleted by admin]

yamaha350r

.....

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

yamaha350r

lets see i hit the rear break and i did like a power slide and hit a smalll tree like really small
i only expected them to bend not snap in half and bend the mounting bracket that was at least almost an 1inch thick of metal.....

53yfz450

i think we all know dg and ac are the worst products made. >:( that sucks time for some  new ones. ;D
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

yamaha350r

yea but what... i need something that has pegs because my stock ones were messed up wen we took them off...

53yfz450

try to see if blingstar makes some. or you can buy ims foot pegs and nerfbars.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

yamaha350r

nothing from bling star... all for 450s

yamaha350r

mabye you can show me where to get the ims stuff because i havent found anything besides the same nerf with foot pegs

53yfz450

go onto yfm350central.com and ask them they should know more than me.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

kfx400rob

dude that tree totaly owned you lol
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

yamaha350r

dude i totally owned the tree..... i took a huge @$$ hunk outta that sucker... surprised it didnt fall on me
:-X

tony pitts

I hate to tell yall all nerf bars are made of the same alluminum. I dont like dgs either but they are design to fold and bend if they didn't they would rip your frame apart the only difference between them are brackets and names.  and ac nerf bars have worked fine on our bikes for the last five years
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

klutchbuster400


2006YFZ450

'06 YFZ 450
'03 F150 SVT

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/members/2006YFZ450[/url]

yamaha350r

yea well thanks to ac they have freaking pro peg nerfs for lil off brand 90's but none for a 350... that is messed up
no 1 make any pegs, nerfs, shifter or break controls either....

53yfz450

thats because if you go to a national you will see many of those off brand 90's racing. you wont see a rappy 350 out there.
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

DZ 350

Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 19, 2006, 06:33:57 PM
go onto yfm350central.com and ask them they should know more than me.

GREAT SITE I HAVE BEEN ON THERE FOR A YEAR ALMOST AND THESE GUYS KNOW WHAT THEY R TALKING ABOUT !! IF ANYONE HAS A RAPTOR OR WORRIOR 350 THIS IS THE 2ND SITE FOR U, BECAUSE ATV FLORIDA IS THE 1ST AND BEST SITE !!! ;D
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

yamaha350r

there pretty good but slow on replys... here i post sumtin and some 1 replys within mins wether it helps or not is a different story

Michelle

Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 19, 2006, 05:55:08 PM
i think we all know dg and ac are the worst products made. >:( that sucks time for some  new ones. ;D
Gee I wish ya'll would have posted about DG earlier in the month when I was doing a search to choose what brand to get :(..I just purchased the DG V- Pro fat series nerfs for my quad and I also bought the Fat series Bumper.

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

DG and AC suck! i own both on differnet quads! my ac's feel like they are going to fall off and they rattle when i am riding! ??? my ac's also bend up just when i am riding on them!
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Clutch

Quote from: Michelle on March 20, 2006, 10:21:53 AM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 19, 2006, 05:55:08 PM
i think we all know dg and ac are the worst products made. >:( that sucks time for some  new ones. ;D
Gee I wish ya'll would have posted about DG earlier in the month when I was doing a search to choose what brand to get :(..I just purchased the DG V- Pro fat series nerfs for my quad and I also bought the Fat series Bumper.
don't feel to bad I got ac blacklines coming and they don't seem to be very popular here, http://www.proarmor.com/store/index.php?cPath=49_479_545_549&osCsid=1235452f5f4db2c0521432e2782b6da5 here try out PRO ARMOR they have 350 raptor nerfs
700R Big Gun exhaust,Pro Design K&N filter,computer, Pro armor skids, AC blackline nerfs, Look for my 2005 SD Harley edition ITP beadlocks blackpowdercoated ITP HD tires

FishaHallic

I got the DG Fat series nerf bars and I think they are great.  They fit perfectly went on quick and I can jump on them with my 220 lb body and they are solid as a rock.

yamaha350r

o yea and the other thing is wen i got the dg nerfs the mountin  brackets were on back words and up side down!!!!!
like the side to mount to the shifter side was on the break side and vis versa we had to figure it out and switch them our self

yamaha350r

Quote from: Clutch on March 20, 2006, 11:21:21 AM
Quote from: Michelle on March 20, 2006, 10:21:53 AM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on March 19, 2006, 05:55:08 PM
i think we all know dg and ac are the worst products made. >:( that sucks time for some  new ones. ;D
Gee I wish ya'll would have posted about DG earlier in the month when I was doing a search to choose what brand to get :(..I just purchased the DG V- Pro fat series nerfs for my quad and I also bought the Fat series Bumper.
don't feel to bad I got ac blacklines coming and they don't seem to be very popular here, http://www.proarmor.com/store/index.php?cPath=49_479_545_549&osCsid=1235452f5f4db2c0521432e2782b6da5 here try out PRO ARMOR they have 350 raptor nerfs



thanks for the help but i need the pegs on them.... my stock 1s got messed up but atvtrailer said that i can modify the stock pegs and make them like the IMS... he said that is what ims does pretty much

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com