Beautiful scenery

Started by Dixie_Grace, March 20, 2006, 04:06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dixie_Grace

This is a bit off topic but I have a few shoots in the near future. I plan on going to a few places around Holy Lands but does anyone know where any old abandoned buildings or homes are? Anywhere south of Haines City. I'd prefer to stay around US 27.

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Dr.Dirt

I think Dixie_Grace is asking about places with nice scenery for a photoshoot.

o4250

My bedroom has beutifial scenery. 8)

SkyHighT100

There are pleanty of abandoned buildings in the hood ;) But I am not sure the scenery is all that great. I did a photoshoot about a year ago at an abandoned ice factory... burned up car and grafiti included, lol. But its in Sanford so no where near where you are looking for. Try just driving around the back roads of your city. Between abandoned houses, factories, and garages, I'm sure you'll come across something.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Dixie_Grace

Thank you for the information, and yes it is for an upcoming photoshoot. I should say shoots, i have 6 in line.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com