Any one have a walker?

Started by Da_Mtg_Man, March 17, 2006, 10:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da_Mtg_Man

Moose is having a birthday on Sunday and I'd like to buy him a walker to help him get around since he's getting up there now  :D

Happy birthday bud. I Hope it's a great day.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Ida_Mann

I'm all for helping a fellow member when in need, I'm in for $30 or so to help buy one ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

dreth

i have some depends under garments that i would share :o ;)

Moose

Ha Ha,

Make sure that walker has a split fire spark plug in it.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: dreth on March 18, 2006, 11:11:10 AM
i have some depends under garments that i would share :o ;)

I call those my beer drinking underwear. You can drink all night and never have to get up to go to the bathroom.  ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

klutchbuster400


renmus


Honda250ex

'03 F-250 7.3L
Lawn Service 4Sale w/equipment!!
98% of all ATV'ers FLOOR their quads if your the 2% then your GGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@@@@@@@@yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

indianjoe

Happy B Day-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Want2Ride2

i'll just run up to the senior center here in chiefland and pick one up for you, lol, happy birthday moose
2001 Polaris Sportsman 500HO 4x4

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

renmus

I've been thinking Moose.  You, Mike and I can have those wheel chair motorized and modified to show these young punks what it is all about.  What do you say?

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: renmus on March 19, 2006, 12:40:22 PM
I've been thinking Moose.  You, Mike and I can have those wheel chair motorized and modified to show these young punks what it is all about.  What do you say?

I did some research and Highlifter makes a lift kit for those. They also have a wheel package with 26 inch mudzillas so you old folks can get around the camp still.  ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

renmus

Make sure they have good center of gravity so they don't tip.  Maybe you have bought one for Moose's next birthday?

Chuck_Norris


bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

The Quad FaJa

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 18, 2006, 01:40:35 PM
Quote from: dreth on March 18, 2006, 11:11:10 AM
i have some depends under garments that i would share :o ;)

I call those my beer drinking underwear. You can drink all night and never have to get up to go to the bathroom.  ;)
HAHA LOL  :o

qt314nfla

Happy bday moose.  I can bring some dentu cream to go w/ that walker if y'all need. ;)

MuddFreak77

Happy B-Day Moose!!! 

Freakk
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Honda328i

Quote from: renmus on March 19, 2006, 12:40:22 PM
I've been thinking Moose.  You, Mike and I can have those wheel chair motorized and modified to show these young punks what it is all about.  What do you say?

Yeah, these are really hot selling, and you can take the lady along too  ;D











Happy birthday!  :J

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

kawGIRL

Happy Belated Birthday Moose ;)
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Moose

Quote from: renmus on March 19, 2006, 12:40:22 PM
I've been thinking Moose.  You, Mike and I can have those wheel chair motorized and modified to show these young punks what it is all about.  What do you say?

Thanks everyone,

I do feel like I'm getting older for sure. Just put in a hard days work after holding the couch down for 8 weeks, and I can hardly move. Hopefully a week or two of this and I'll feel better with it.

My ex works at a school where all the kids are impaired, some are tube fed. Now they have some very nice hot rod wheel chairs there, they take care of them kids. Get some with the joy stick controls.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com