Popcorn & Peanut Ride

Started by kawGIRL, March 13, 2006, 11:33:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawGIRL

I Just Popped a "BIG" bag of popcorn  :P



Lets RIDE  ;)
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Joedirt

Heavy or light Butter?
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

bigscrub79

Quote from: kawGIRL on March 13, 2006, 11:33:11 AM
Popped a "BIG" bag of popcorn  :P


why must you attack me like this in an open forum?  ;)
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Bigscrb15

Quote from: bigscrub79 on March 13, 2006, 11:42:26 AM
Quote from: kawGIRL on March 13, 2006, 11:33:11 AM
Popped a "BIG" bag of popcorn  :P


why must you attack me like this in an open forum?  ;)

Its because your fat and still live at home.  >:D ;D
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

bigscrub79

Quote from: CaribbeanCowboy on March 13, 2006, 11:45:02 AM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on March 13, 2006, 11:42:26 AM
Quote from: kawGIRL on March 13, 2006, 11:33:11 AM
Popped a "BIG" bag of popcorn  :P


why must you attack me like this in an open forum?  ;)

Its because your fat and still live at home.  >:D ;D
But popcorn? I just cant believe you stooped to that level. :K
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

kawGIRL

Quote from: Joedirt on March 13, 2006, 11:39:48 AM
Heavy or light Butter?

I just got some Pop Secret White Chedder.... Yum
I wish that made this low-fat  ???
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

kawGIRL

Quote from: CaribbeanCowboy on March 13, 2006, 11:45:02 AM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on March 13, 2006, 11:42:26 AM
Quote from: kawGIRL on March 13, 2006, 11:33:11 AM
Popped a "BIG" bag of popcorn  :P




why must you attack me like this in an open forum?  ;)

Its because your fat and still live at home.  >:D ;D

So I here your a mommy's boy   :o
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Bigscrb15

Quote from: kawGIRL on March 13, 2006, 11:48:19 AM
Quote from: CaribbeanCowboy on March 13, 2006, 11:45:02 AM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on March 13, 2006, 11:42:26 AM
Quote from: kawGIRL on March 13, 2006, 11:33:11 AM
Popped a "BIG" bag of popcorn  :P




why must you attack me like this in an open forum?  ;)

Its because your fat and still live at home.  >:D ;D

So I here your a mommy's boy   :o

Yea, you know, just plannin for the future.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Bigscrb15

By the way, have you ever had the Butter Lovers personal size popcorn? Thats some good stuff.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

bigscrub79

I like the Kettle corn personal size myself. Momma makes it for me.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

Jesus Criminy, Will you guys cut it out?

By the way, I went through 2 bags last night while reading "days of our lives".  ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 13, 2006, 12:01:18 PM
Jesus Criminy, Will you guys cut it out?

By the way, I went through 2 bags last night while reading "days of our lives".  ;D

Yes sir masta sir.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

bigscrub79

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 13, 2006, 12:01:18 PM
Jesus Criminy, Will you guys cut it out?

By the way, I went through 2 bags last night while reading "days of our lives".  ;D
LOL sorry i will stop.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Bigscrb15

My fiancee would be all over this thread if she was online. She eats popcorn constantly, I don't know how she does it. I swear her family buys it by the case.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Ida_Mann

Quote from: bigscrub79 on March 13, 2006, 12:02:41 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 13, 2006, 12:01:18 PM
Jesus Criminy, Will you guys cut it out?

By the way, I went through 2 bags last night while reading "days of our lives".  ;D
LOL sorry i will stop.

I'd like to believe that for everyone,,,,,but who knows.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Joedirt

Quote from: kawGIRL on March 13, 2006, 11:46:58 AM
Quote from: Joedirt on March 13, 2006, 11:39:48 AM
Heavy or light Butter?

I just got some Pop Secret White Chedder.... Yum
I wish that made this low-fat  ???



I suddenly want some boiled Peanuts..... ;D
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

bigscrub79

I hope everyone takes my posts as a joke as they were intended to be.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

kawGIRL

Quote from: CaribbeanCowboy on March 13, 2006, 12:03:57 PM
My fiancee would be all over this thread if she was online. She eats popcorn constantly, I don't know how she does it. I swear her family buys it by the case.

:o What about all those Popcorn Farts
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

bigscrub79

Quote from: Joedirt on March 13, 2006, 12:14:24 PM
Quote from: kawGIRL on March 13, 2006, 11:46:58 AM
Quote from: Joedirt on March 13, 2006, 11:39:48 AM
Heavy or light Butter?

I just got some Pop Secret White Chedder.... Yum
I wish that made this low-fat  ???



I suddenly want some boiled Peanuts..... ;D
Now that sounds good, Cajun style would be the best.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Joedirt

That's what I am screaming....
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

kawGIRL

Quote from: Joedirt on March 13, 2006, 12:14:24 PM
Quote from: kawGIRL on March 13, 2006, 11:46:58 AM
Quote from: Joedirt on March 13, 2006, 11:39:48 AM
Heavy or light Butter?

I just got some Pop Secret White Chedder.... Yum
I wish that made this low-fat  ???



I suddenly want some boiled Peanuts..... ;D

Hey don't change the subject!


Maybe we an do a Popcorn & Peanut Ride? like the Pork & Rubber  ???
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

bigscrub79

Quote from: kawGIRL on March 13, 2006, 12:18:28 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on March 13, 2006, 12:14:24 PM
Quote from: kawGIRL on March 13, 2006, 11:46:58 AM
Quote from: Joedirt on March 13, 2006, 11:39:48 AM
Heavy or light Butter?

I just got some Pop Secret White Chedder.... Yum
I wish that made this low-fat  ???



I suddenly want some boiled Peanuts..... ;D

Hey don't change the subject!


Maybe we an do a Popcorn & Peanut Ride? like the Pork & Rubber  ???
Sounds like a plan to me.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Joedirt

Quote from: kawGIRL on March 13, 2006, 12:18:28 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on March 13, 2006, 12:14:24 PM
Quote from: kawGIRL on March 13, 2006, 11:46:58 AM
Quote from: Joedirt on March 13, 2006, 11:39:48 AM
Heavy or light Butter?

I just got some Pop Secret White Chedder.... Yum
I wish that made this low-fat  ???



I suddenly want some boiled Peanuts..... ;D

Hey don't change the subject!


Maybe we an do a Popcorn & Peanut Ride? like the Pork & Rubber  ???


I like that Idea !...as a matter of fact that's what has been missing from the Okee rides....Popcorn and Peanuts!... :T
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com