Popcorn & Peanut Ride

Started by kawGIRL, March 13, 2006, 11:33:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BCConviber

Quote from: CaribbeanCowboy on March 13, 2006, 12:03:57 PM
My fiancee would be all over this thread if she was online. She eats popcorn constantly, I don't know how she does it. I swear her family buys it by the case.

That's funny, my wife eats boiled peanuts constantly!!
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

BCConviber

Quote from: Joedirt on March 13, 2006, 12:23:56 PM
Quote from: kawGIRL on March 13, 2006, 12:18:28 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on March 13, 2006, 12:14:24 PM
Quote from: kawGIRL on March 13, 2006, 11:46:58 AM
Quote from: Joedirt on March 13, 2006, 11:39:48 AM
Heavy or light Butter?

I just got some Pop Secret White Chedder.... Yum
I wish that made this low-fat  ???



I suddenly want some boiled Peanuts..... ;D

Hey don't change the subject!


Maybe we an do a Popcorn & Peanut Ride? like the Pork & Rubber  ???


I like that Idea !...as a matter of fact that's what has been missing from the Okee rides....Popcorn and Peanuts!... :T


We'll bring the peanuts!!  ;)
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

Joedirt

Zukisub and I are in!...Peanuts!!
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

bigscrub79

Well i guess i gotta bring some popcorn.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

kawGIRL

Stinky & Connie make some awesome boiled Cajan nuts  ???
We should bring them along.
I'll bring th 12v popcorn popper ;)
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Bigscrb15

Quote from: kawGIRL on March 13, 2006, 12:31:01 PM
Stinky & Connie make some awesome boiled Cajan nuts  ???
We should bring them along.
I'll bring th 12v popcorn popper ;)

I was at a truck stop the other day and they have 12v popcorn poppers, 12v crockpots, 12v hotplates, 12v coffee machines. I wanted to buy them for my quad.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

BCConviber

Now a 12 volt blender on your quad... Endless summer time tropical "smoothies" on the trails..  mmmmmmmmmmmm
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

indianjoe

Dang you'all are making me hungry!!!!!! ;D ;D

Bigscrb15

Gas powered blender is possible.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Joedirt

They would make camping a bit easier  , I got to get my wife a coffee maker....when will we indulge on boiled peanuts and Fresh popped corn?
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

BCConviber

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 13, 2006, 12:38:16 PM
I can bring a Peanut.  ;)


Don't think he'd appreciate being boiled and sprinked with cajun seasoning there Dad!!   ;)
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: BCConviber on March 13, 2006, 12:39:35 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 13, 2006, 12:38:16 PM
I can bring a Peanut.  ;)


Don't think he'd appreciate being boiled and sprinked with cajun seasoning there Dad!!   ;)

OOOOHHHHHH, Ya'll are talking about actual Peanuts?   lol.....
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Joedirt

I am gonna have to send someone out for some boiled peanuts... :P
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

peanut

Whats this?  You guys are planning a ride for me? I'll make sure I'm there but I can tell you this, Some heads are gonna roll if anyone tries to boil me.
1986 Suzuki Samurai

o4250

You guys are ruining atvflorida.

BCConviber

Quote from: o4250 on March 13, 2006, 01:05:59 PM
You guys are ruining atvflorida.

Huh? Ruining ATVFlorida by talking about a Popcorn & Peanut ride? Quit trying to up your post count kid.  >:(
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

BCConviber

Quote from: peanut on March 13, 2006, 01:01:57 PM
Whats this?  You guys are planning a ride for me? I'll make sure I'm there but I can tell you this, Some heads are gonna roll if anyone tries to boil me.


Ya know, I do have a pot big enough...   ;) ;)
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

o4250

Quote from: BCConviber on March 13, 2006, 01:08:58 PM
Quote from: o4250 on March 13, 2006, 01:05:59 PM
You guys are ruining atvflorida.

Huh? Ruining ATVFlorida by talking about a Popcorn & Peanut ride? Quit trying to up your post count kid.  >:(

oh I though we could joke in this thread.

bigscrub79

Well when and where? Just about any date is good for me other than May 19th -22nd. And then end of june wont work nor will the end of july.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

BCConviber

Doh!!! We can joke. My appologies sir... Didn't realize you were actually joking!
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

Bigscrb15

Quote from: bigscrub79 on March 13, 2006, 01:26:10 PM
Well when and where? Just about any date is good for me other than May 19th -22nd. And then end of june wont work nor will the end of july.

Why won't the end of July work? If there is an Atvflorida.com group ride my wedding can just wait a week or so!!!!!!!
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

kawGIRL

We already have Peanut and I know of a guy named Popcorn from SuburbanEstates.net  :o
Sorry Jeff had to do it  :P
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com