Popcorn & Peanut Ride

Started by kawGIRL, March 13, 2006, 11:33:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawGIRL

I've got the 12v coffee maker as well incase we need a cup of coffee on the ride ???
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Joedirt

LOL... we were gonna get married April first...we did not think anyone would believe us...
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

kawGIRL

Quote from: Joedirt on March 13, 2006, 01:54:08 PM
LOL... we were gonna get married April first...we did not think anyone would believe us...

Thats Funny  ;D
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Joedirt

April 1st sounds good to me.....is that the date?.....and I guess we are riding at that one place by that one tree where we saw that one guy go in that one mudhole?.. >:D
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Joedirt on March 13, 2006, 02:07:00 PM
April 1st sounds good to me.....is that the date?.....and I guess we are riding at that one place by that one tree where we saw that one guy go in that one mudhole?.. >:D

No, they closed that off the other week. Its by the other place with the other tree and that other guy at the other mud hole.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

bigscrub79

Quote from: Joedirt on March 13, 2006, 02:07:00 PM
April 1st sounds good to me.....is that the date?.....and I guess we are riding at that one place by that one tree where we saw that one guy go in that one mudhole?.. >:D
Thats my favorite place, the date works for me.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

kawGIRL

sounds good to me :ThumbsUp.gif
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Mudneck

Quote from: BCConviber on March 13, 2006, 12:38:31 PM
Now a 12 volt blender on your quad... Endless summer time tropical "smoothies" on the trails..  mmmmmmmmmmmm

ive got a cordless blender & can supply the ice,popcorn,Peanuts,Rum runners?????
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Joedirt

I can dig it , she can dig it , we can dig it.... O0
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

kawGIRL

I'm so ready ;D
But it's only Monday  :(
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Joedirt

Saint Paddy's day is right around the corner... ;D
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

BCConviber

Can't make April 1st..   :'( :'(   Charity poker tournament that saturday night. Maybe next time..
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

PureLogic

#62
Can I bring some peanut butter??
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

Quote from: o4250 on March 13, 2006, 01:11:20 PM
Quote from: BCConviber on March 13, 2006, 01:08:58 PM
Quote from: o4250 on March 13, 2006, 01:05:59 PM
You guys are ruining atvflorida.

Huh? Ruining ATVFlorida by talking about a Popcorn & Peanut ride? Quit trying to up your post count kid.  >:(

oh I though we could joke in this thread.

joking is always OK.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

PureLogic

See there is this game where we take the Peanut Butter and put it on our Nipples with bananas and whipped cream and lick it off and then we..... Stop people I cant spill all the beans...... No pun intended.
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

BCConviber

Quote from: PureLogic on March 13, 2006, 02:44:36 PM
See there is this game where we take the Peanut Butter and put it on our Nipples with bananas and whipped cream and lick it off and then we..... Stop people I cant spill all the beans...... No pun intended.


Banana's? I thought you were supposed to...  ;)
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

kawGIRL

Quote from: PureLogic on March 13, 2006, 02:44:36 PM
See there is this game where we take the Peanut Butter and put it on our Nipples with bananas and whipped cream and lick it off and then we….. Stop people I cant spill all the beans…… No pun intended.


Yeh you like anything to do with nipples huh?  
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

o4250


Bigscrb15

april 1 is the date, now wheres it gonna be?
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

PureLogic

[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

o4250


PureLogic

Some banana'a and whip cream and it is on!!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com