LET IT BE KNOWN TO ALL...........

Started by cain73, September 26, 2005, 05:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cain73

-7 and counting  :D look at me go  8)

Lool Ma, no karma LOL
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

cain73

Quote from: 310R_Dude on September 26, 2005, 07:40:10 PM
Quote from: cain73 on September 26, 2005, 05:02:44 PM
I hereby demand that you all smite me! >:( I love the controversial debates and don't need anyone to pat me on the back for confidence. I thoroughly enjoy participating in discussions/debates on this site, and like all the members I have personally met. I like to think I'll like the ones I'll meet in the future as well. But I'm sure I've stepped on a few toes out there since I'm not one to pull any punches. I'm not kissing any butts to get "karma points" on a subjective arbitrary system. It's nothing more than an anonymous popularity contest based on internet interactions. Those of you that I like know it, and if I don't like you I'm sure you guys know that too. But I'm not going to hide behind an anonymous system and snipe anyone or kiss their butt on the same anonymous system. I believe if you have something to say you should say it and own it. Accept responsibility for your actions and words. But since this karma system is in place I have one thing more to say.......
Let it be known to all that wish to participate in karma points that I refuse. And not only do I abstain from issuing any such points I invite your rath upon myself........If I haven't offended you yet, don't worry you're probably next in line.........Now smite me for all your worth atvflorida, do your worst ! >:D
Karma Hell here I come !!!  >:D

Is this all it took to really show who you are?  A Commie b*****d... 
I knew you didn't really support Democracy.  That's what this Karma
thing really is... an anonymous and public democratic voting system.

The voice of the people, so to speak. Of course what do RWC know of
people, let alone that they have voices, anyway. LOL

Hahahhaha... J/K mon'

Is it possible you are trying to commit "Karmaside" and you want to be a martar!

Dano

LOL "karmaside" now that's funny! :D  It's just to show my indifference to anonymous public opinion in the form of karma. Just my way of  having fun while making a statement.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

cain73

Come on now! where are all the 2 strokers that hate me  ;) Smite now or forever hold your peace
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Quad32x

Dont  worry.  You  have  been  smited. ;) ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

cain73

#30
thank you my conformist friend
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

310R_Dude

This reminds me of "Bruce Almighty":

Smite me, oh mighty Smiter


How exactly do give bad/good karma?

I am from Fl. we have hard time with
things of this nature.   :o

Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

cain73

just look below someone's sign on where they have posted  there's a spot for smite or applaud and click away. Let the smiting begin !!
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

big-daddy

easy cain, he doesnt have the post count to give karma. pecker head
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

bigscrub79

Quote from: 310R_Dude on September 26, 2005, 07:57:43 PM
This reminds me of "Bruce Almighty":

Smite me, oh mighty Smiter


How exactly do give bad/good karma?

I am from Fl. we have hard time with
things of this nature.   :o


You have to have atleast 400 posts to give Karma
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

310R_Dude

Quote from: bigscrub79 on September 26, 2005, 08:03:18 PM
Quote from: 310R_Dude on September 26, 2005, 07:57:43 PM
This reminds me of "Bruce Almighty":

Smite me, oh mighty Smiter


How exactly do give bad/good karma?

I am from Fl. we have hard time with
things of this nature.   :o


You have to have atleast 400 posts to give Karma


Well.........   ONLY  310 post's from now and I'm in da' game!
cain your done for buddy once I get there that's all I can say.  :box.gif

All the bad karma you can take.
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

cain73

just start a bunch of polls, you'll find out what the karma deal is all about  >:D
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

big-daddy

thats funny.... your post count is 911.  ;)

cain73
Supreme Member


Karma: -9
[applaud] [smite]
Online

Posts: 911
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

310R_Dude

Quote from: cain73 on September 26, 2005, 08:08:19 PM
just start a bunch of polls, you'll find out what the karma deal is all about  >:D

Ahhhhhhhhhh... you are trying to trick me, no?! Make me a post OR poll ho' so
I can then divvy out karma while at the same time making everyone give me
bad karma for actions deemed loathful.

Nice try  ;)    but I am NOT following you to karmahell brutha'.
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

cain73

UM yes that was my whole plan. I was just waiting for you to ask me about karma so I could lead you down the path. I have been thinking of nothing else all day.How dare you ruin my evil plot.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

LT-R450ApK

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

cain73

OK now someone smite me quick..... I'm currently tied with raptor700r. People smite him out of dislike, but there's no way I want to be in  his neck of the woods. I can't let him win the smite-fest due to people actually disliking the guy. Smite me quick  ;D
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Dr.Dirt

Cain, if I could I would applaud you and make your karma rise, and just when you start to get happy I would slap you as hard as I could and smite you! Hahaha!  ;D

cain73

#43
Don't tempt me boy >:( If I have to start smiting you won't like it. I get big and green and have a very bad temper
Smite me? you would smite me? >:( Boy you better stick to smiting those pimples on the end of your nose for now  ;) ;D
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Dr.Dirt

Sounds like its time to get your prostate checked...   :R

cain73

No and No you can't volunteer for the job. However I can tell who you've been hanging out with since all you want to talk about is the male anatomy.
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Dr.Dirt

I never volunteered. That was B-D that did, but I just had to say it cain  ;D

LT-R450ApK

FRom what ive been told by a pretty good buddy is that you dont have them part of the male anatomy

I was told you have a pretty big lil girl between the...
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

cain73

Hey dirt I just noticed the irony.. you can't give karma so you don't matter ..... just like in real life  :o ;) ;D
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Dr.Dirt

Ahahaha! I am laughing so hard! I hope that you eat a bad taco and get the worst food posioning that you have ever had in your entire life..and than, right when your feeling down I hope a bird takes a gigantic crap in your mouth!  ;D

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com