LET IT BE KNOWN TO ALL...........

Started by cain73, September 26, 2005, 05:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cain73

congrats dirt! you just won the lame come back award  :Fp
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Dr.Dirt


o4250

I hear docs finger smells a lot like his dogs farts. ;) :-[

Dr.Dirt


o4250


Dr.Dirt

Thanks. By the way thats a lovely picture of you. Wheres the one of me?

cain73

[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

ronny86250r

just dont start a poll on who is in need of some smiting

Quad32x

Quote from: ronny86250r on September 26, 2005, 09:43:26 PM
just dont start a poll on who is in need of some smiting
Sent   you  some  karma  there  homeslice.  Poor  man  had  a  zero.  Kinda  like  Cains  IQ.  :K  Hey  Doc , I  heard  Cain  took  a  IQ  test.  You  know  what  he  got  on  it ?  Drool. :Wacko.gif :oo :X
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

cain73

 LOL Not bad for a hairless monkey like  you Quad  :P
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Quad32x

Hey !  Ive  got  curly  man  hairs  now.  That  Rogain  works  great  but  it  burns  my  nads ! :o :o ;) ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Dr.Dirt

Cain, I know you like to stick your fingers where they dont belong, but now you are doing that and using peanut butter over 9 times an hour. You are a sick sick man..or woman.. or what ever it is you like to dress as for the moment  ;D

big-daddy

Quote from: Dr.Dirt on September 26, 2005, 08:35:49 PM
I never volunteered. That was B-D that did, but I just had to say it cain  ;D

Thanks DOC! For that I'm selling my 2 stroke and buying a DS... j/k BTW: his donkey owns that space.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: big-daddy on September 27, 2005, 07:18:16 AM
Thanks DOC! For that I'm selling my 2 stroke and buying a DS... j/k BTW: his donkey owns that space.

Where would you put it? The DS cant fit anywhere where the average monster truck could fit in. Its a fat turd wagon and cain drives one, thats how you know its bad.

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

wilburz

Cain

Nice to see you have finally rolled over and taken one for your team! This thread is dumb! What a boring and pathetic life you must lead. ;D
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

ronny86250r

and he was picking on njoutlaw on stupid threads and polls i think they were working together with the peanut butter

cain73

The only dumb part is that people like you keep replying to it  :o ;) ;D
It was started as a joke. The difference is that when I sart a thread it goes several pages no matter what the subject.  That in itself says something.

I hereby concede  :'( Raptor700r has managed to kick my butt in negative karma points. My attempt to buck the system and win in reverse has failed. That's ok though I was just gonna wait until my negative karma was up there and point out that by asking for negative karma and you all helping that you were doing what I wanted - which defeats the whole negative karma concept since you would have been helping me - which goes against the whole karma deal ;)
310rdude - yes there was a plan to the whole thing but it had nothing to do with you, sorry for your ego  ;)
raptor700r dude - If I can't get more negative points than you when I'm trying on purpose -you need to look at how you handle yourself on the site. You're doing something people don't like. Just a suggestion.

My negative karma reign is dashed. From now on issue points,or don't issue them, to me as you see fit :ThumbsUp.gif. This thread is officially dead  :Dead.gif
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

wilburz

My reply was a joke too! You are smited! Bye.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Quad32x

For  humor  head  on  over  to  the  Monk  with  your  brother  rider  thread !! ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Old_School

Somebody gave me Karma. Who ever did. Many tanks to you.  :D  -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

Quad32x

                                                   ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Old_School

Quote from: Quad32x on September 27, 2005, 10:13:41 AM
                                                   ;)

I'd return the favor but I'm karma illiterate. How do you do it? I tried looking under your screen name and it doesn't show applaud or smite???
-Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

cain73

[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

MuddyGurl101

Quote from: cain73 on September 26, 2005, 08:33:54 PM
No and No you can't volunteer for the job. However I can tell who you've been hanging out with since all you want to talk about is the male anatomy.

Who is qualified for the job than?  ;)
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com