LET IT BE KNOWN TO ALL...........

Started by cain73, September 26, 2005, 05:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cain73

I hereby demand that you all smite me! >:( I love the controversial debates and don't need anyone to pat me on the back for confidence. I thoroughly enjoy participating in discussions/debates on this site, and like all the members I have personally met. I like to think I'll like the ones I'll meet in the future as well. But I'm sure I've stepped on a few toes out there since I'm not one to pull any punches. I'm not kissing any butts to get "karma points" on a subjective arbitrary system. It's nothing more than an anonymous popularity contest based on internet interactions. Those of you that I like know it, and if I don't like you I'm sure you guys know that too. But I'm not going to hide behind an anonymous system and snipe anyone or kiss their butt on the same anonymous system. I believe if you have something to say you should say it and own it. Accept responsibility for your actions and words. But since this karma system is in place I have one thing more to say.......
Let it be known to all that wish to participate in karma points that I refuse. And not only do I abstain from issuing any such points I invite your rath upon myself........If I haven't offended you yet, don't worry you're probably next in line.........Now smite me for all your worth atvflorida, do your worst ! >:D
Karma Hell here I come !!!  >:D
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Old_School

SHUT UP ALREADY!   :ouch.gif :X  Bad Karma point for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;)  Get in the back with all the other 4 strokes will ya!  ;D    -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

TRX350_On_The_Rack

I'm thinking you are taking this a little too serious Cain, gonna have to Smite you to teach you a lesson  2:L

Maybey I'll give you an Applaud to ruin you plans of being Smited  :)
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

RL400


trx#9

I must be a dumb a$$ never heard of it until now, what is karma and how does it work? :stoogies.gif
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

RL400

Quote from: trx#9 on September 26, 2005, 05:17:59 PM
I must be a dumb a$$ never heard of it until now, what is karma and how does it work? :stoogies.gif

it was just added today, so you're no dumb ass.  karma is SUPPOST to be for when someone does a good post you give them karma, if they do a Stupid Pointless Annoying Message (spam) then you should smite them!

rl.

cain73

I've been a baaaaaaaad boy  ;) SMITE ME!  ;D
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

big-daddy

cain I gave you a +, but if you want smite... (just start some dumb polls) dumb 4 stoker fool ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

cain73

I just figure if there is gonna be an anonymous  karma system I might as well have fun with it and see how high err low a number I can get. I mean what's the point ? This way I don't have to worry about anyone giving me crap points  ;) I feel free to start all the poll threads I want ! >:D
What's the criteria? It's totally subjective and means nothing. I say I'm bucking! Smite away  8)
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

Quad32x

Did  you  see  the  size  of  that  guys  smite ?!! :o :o :Wacko.gif
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

big-daddy

next thing you are going to do is sell your DS and buy a shee. I agree it needs to be change  ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

cain the kid got you beat


Raptor700R
Senior Member


Karma: -7
[applaud] [smite]
Online
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

cain73

Yeah but that's upon his own smite merit   ;) I'm asking for it to rebel. He earned all of his smite tokens and then some  :P
Well if nothing else it gave us something to talk about beside quads and politics I guess
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

LT-R450ApK

where is them damn buttons at?? i guess i cant give them haha >:D
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Quad32x

Well  top  of  the  blood  gorged  smite  to  ya  Cain !! 2:L :L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

cain73

Ya think this smite thing is for fun or a pathetic attempt at coercing social conformity upon atvfla members ? :-\
[url="//floridaatv.com"]floridaatv.com[/url] come join the fun

big-daddy

cain you crack me up (I Aint Skeered of No Smiting Sissies !) you be can bitter after some one stole your short bus.  ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Quad32x

Dont  know  but  Im  10  points  ahead  of  your  sorry  behind  Cain ! :o :o ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

big-daddy

Quad 2 stroker we alway be ahead of Cain. ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

trx#9

damn liberals  ???   I'm a zero and proud!!!
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

TRX350_On_The_Rack

I went from a 3 to a lonely 1?

OK, now it's time to Smite you all.  :o
[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

LT-R450ApK

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

TRX350_On_The_Rack

[url="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg"]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a332/captcunundrum/atvr6.jpg[/url]

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com