Group Ride in ONF for Juggalo_Warrior

Started by T2, September 05, 2005, 03:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth


qt314nfla

I'm camping at IT200's Saturday.  Is anyone else in for camping w/ me?

jwscroll

My family and I will be riding there this weekend, I don't think we'll join the group though, my son is still learning his fourwheeler. We'll be at west Lake Delancy.
Hold
On
Not
Done
Accelerating

z400stunter

I'll be there qt gotta get directions though. 
JUMP IT!

susieblazer



  Sounds like fun, and being on a sunday tho, we ourselves need to wrap it up around 3 or so cuz its a long way home and we gotta work on Mon......
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Chuck_Norris

anyone from the Jacksonville area want to meet up somewhere. not real familiar with anything past Rodman Dam.

GSPKurt

Quote from: susieblazer on September 22, 2005, 12:07:47 AM


  Sounds like fun, and being on a sunday tho, we ourselves need to wrap it up around 3 or so cuz its a long way home and we gotta work on Mon......

Suse-
You're in for this one, but out for Eureka? I thought it was the opposite. Brain fart.
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

GSPKurt

Quote from: QT314Nfla on September 21, 2005, 09:53:55 PM
  Is anyone else in for camping w/ me?

Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhh, that's TOO easy!  b:r b:r :R
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

cubnfrank

T2RAPTOR, Tony I might go to the ride, are you meeting the same place were we did for the speed ride? 
FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250

Kat1333

GSP is there anyone going that Donna can ride with on this weekend's ride???  I hope and pray so.
Not quadless any longer
TRX300EX Kat      ex-small Jr helmet
TRX400EX Aaron  cool metalic helmet
????????? Jason  helmet (everyone's for now)

Kat1333

Quote from: Chuck_Norris on September 22, 2005, 12:15:36 AM
anyone from the Jacksonville area want to meet up somewhere. not real familiar with anything past Rodman Dam.
GSPKurt and  my crew will being going from Williston area to Ocala that morning if you want to catch up with us somewhere.
Not quadless any longer
TRX300EX Kat      ex-small Jr helmet
TRX400EX Aaron  cool metalic helmet
????????? Jason  helmet (everyone's for now)

T2

Quote from: cubnfrank on September 22, 2005, 02:45:53 PM
T2RAPTOR, Tony I might go to the ride, are you meeting the same place were we did for the speed ride? 

Frank, IT200 has the starting place on page 5 time and directions, if you need to call me, I will give you my phone #, just PM me. I forgot where in Fl you live.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Ride1Rob

I would join you guys but I don't like riding on Sundays and not having that next day to recoup. Myself and 6 others are going to Scrub on Saturday.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

z400stunter

Rob, we will be getting in town from Naples. I've never been to ONF so maybe we can meet up.
JUMP IT!

z400stunter

My cell phone # is (239) 825-3578, if anybody wants to give me a call and exchange #'s.  Well it's getting close and I'm all ready. Qt give me a call and we can arrange a time to meet since we are both staying at IT's place.  Welcome home Juggalo!
JUMP IT!

LE450-RACER#77

I think Rob is scared to have a more casual ride with all the ute's. He likes to try & ride fast to where he can rip stuff off his quad.   ;D ;)
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

z400stunter

Juggalo, I havent heard from ya.  Call me in the morning to meet up.  My # is (239) 825-3578.
JUMP IT!

z400stunter

Has anyone talked to Juggalo Warrior lately?  We are supposed to leave today.  It's 8 and I havent heard anything.  I dont know what to do.  Qt i guess if 8:30 rolls around I'm leaving and I'll call ya on my way.
JUMP IT!

florida gator

New guy here. I recently found this forum and have been reading about this ride for a few days. I am thinking about coming up. How lon do these group rides last? Is it typically a full day?

z400stunter

Ok folks, we're all good.  I'm gonna be leaving my house about 9:15 to meet with Juggalo and then we're off.  Qt I tried calling you but figured u were sleeping and only let it ring a few times.  See you all soon.
JUMP IT!

GSPKurt

Quote from: florida gator on September 24, 2005, 08:41:19 AM
New guy here. I recently found this forum and have been reading about this ride for a few days. I am thinking about coming up. How lon do these group rides last? Is it typically a full day?

This will be a not quite full day. I think they're talking 30 miles or so. A group ride always takes longer due to the logistics of that many quads riding together. Come join us! We'd love to have you. Bring water, goggles and a dust mask or bandana to cover your nose and mouth. Of course, a helmet and gloves are recommended.
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

ppark350se

im all ready to go ill be leaving with suzie and there crew early early early tomarrow morning.
I cant wait!!!!!
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

florida gator

Is there anywhere to eat out there or bring a lunch also?

mudmonkey

[url="//myspace.com/atvracer9210"]myspace.com/atvracer9210[/url]

MY 2010 SPONSORS
East Coast Performance
Modded Motorsports
Presision services of Jax.

T2

Alright just about 14 hours to go and than its ride time. See everyone in the morning looking forward to meeting some new faces and the ones I already know. See you guys in the morning ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com