Holey Land ????????

Started by Thrumud, September 15, 2005, 04:26:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrumud

Is it open yet ????  Does anyone know ?
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

SSRancher

I hear ya! I miss that place. Aint it hunting season out there though?
03' Rancher with lift, 26" vamps, clutch kit, jet kit,  warn un-locker, ramsey 2500lb, front spool locker, k&n filter, conferderate flag
98' Chevy S-10 4x4

TxsRanger99

Holey Land is still closed due to the high water levels

Thrumud

[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Gamer

Yeah they don't want us to stress out the animals due to the high water levels.  However once it opens up those animals will be shot at by the hunters which should not cause hardly any stress for them.  My A$$.  It's just another poor excuse to keep us out of there.  I'm sure the enviromentilists are behind it.


rubicon500kid

i herd that there is another place open out there sum like 3a or some thing this kid in my class was telling it to me today and he said eh went out there the past weekend
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Southern4x4

[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

rubicon500kid

no cuz he siad its right next to holey land
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com