Track at Croom

Started by UncleRico, September 15, 2005, 06:50:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleRico

I rode Croom on Saturday, and I was speaking with the Rangers at the gate.

They told me that one of the head rangers had plans for a track, and that it was going to be located in the center of the property.

(THIS IS NOT THE TRACK ON THE WEST SIDE OF THE PROPERTY OUTSIDE THE FENCED AREA)

He even has a map of the track and all the details. 

But then they told me that it's been on hold for a couple of years, because of man power issues.


I'm going to investigate further and post the Rangers name to see if we can rekindle his spirit and get this thing going.

If you're up at Croom, ask the Rangers about this and voice your support for the idea. 


And if any of you are contractors with excavating equipment or just want to volunteer your time, let me know. I'll start putting together a list to give them of able bodied people who just want to help.

Maybe we can help make this thing a reality


Uncle Rico
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

YFZ450AndyH


Numkut

YZ250
Grizzly 660 (Dad/Moms ride)
[url="http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg"]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y122/numkut/Numkut_Sig.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com