Group Ride in ONF for Juggalo_Warrior

Started by T2, September 05, 2005, 03:31:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

susieblazer

#25
Quote from: GSPKurt on September 07, 2005, 10:45:49 PM
Quote from: susieblazer on September 07, 2005, 10:37:57 PM
 
Kurt,
     it is  (352) 669-3888

  RV's are $16 a night with all hookups, water and elec

  Trailer rentals and the A frame apartment over the game rooms are $40 a night, but they are very clean and the A/C will freeze your azzzzzzzzz off!!!



  Oh wow i should have taken a pic of that carpet for ya'll.............. :R :R :R

Yaeh, baby, I heard it's shagadelic! Yeah, baby!!
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

OIF_Warrior

Hey Kurt, I'm coming from naples. I appreciate the offer though. I had already planned on chaining it to the truck so i'm covered there.
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

GSPKurt

Cool. Look forward to ridin' with ya! Where is the meeting place?
Kurt
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

OIF_Warrior

Well i've never been there so I would have no idea of where a good meeting place would be. I'm sure there are some good suggestions out there so lets here'em.
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

IT200

If you like we could meet and park at the powerlines a coulple of miles east of hwy 19 on hwy 445. There are lots of smooth trails in that area.
Polaris 500 4x4
Yamaha Warrior
Yamaha Timberwolf 4x4
Suzuki DRZ 400

L.E._YFZ_2005

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/justin.jpg[/url]

2006 yamaha  yfz 450 with dual exhuast!!
2005 ford f-250 Crew cab fx4 desiel (wanna race??)
2005 yamaha  r6  raven edition


sold:
2004 honda 440ex atp'd
2004 kawasaki  jetski 120

T2

I had planned to met at Big Scrub @ 900 am. Everyone seems to know where thats at. If you guys dont like that let me know of a better place to meet.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

dreth

Quote from: IT200 on September 08, 2005, 02:29:49 PM
If you like we could meet and park at the powerlines a coulple of miles east of hwy 19 on hwy 445. There are lots of smooth trails in that area.


LOOK HERE T2! IT200 SEEMS TO HAVE THE PLACE ;D

OIF_Warrior

I don't kow where anything is so I might need somebody to swing by the campground so I can follow plus I need to be able to set my dad with some fishin' that morning but I don't think lake dorr will be to hard for him to find.
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

GSPKurt

IT200 lives right there and knows the best areas. It would benefit us to heed his advice!
Kurt
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

bigscrub79

I will talk to bigscrb15, and we both might be out there. Probably wont know until saturday night but we will try.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Chuck_Norris

I'm in for this one.

[attachment deleted by admin]

WOODY_450r

Hey that sound like fun I might be there but is it ok if my dad uses a dirtbike.  Also for the meeting spots the smooth place sound great.
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

IT200

Quote from: woodyraptor on September 09, 2005, 05:27:44 PM
Hey that sound like fun I might be there but is it ok if my dad uses a dirtbike.  Also for the meeting spots the smooth place sound great.

If we all agree and ride east of Hwy 19 there shouldnt be anything that cant be handled on a dirtbike accept maybe loose sand.
Polaris 500 4x4
Yamaha Warrior
Yamaha Timberwolf 4x4
Suzuki DRZ 400

WOODY_450r

my dad might just use his warrior but loose sand is nothing for my dad sounds fun
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

dreth

Quote from: IT200 on September 09, 2005, 06:05:40 PM
Quote from: woodyraptor on September 09, 2005, 05:27:44 PM
Hey that sound like fun I might be there but is it ok if my dad uses a dirtbike.  Also for the meeting spots the smooth place sound great.

If we all agree and ride east of Hwy 19 there shouldnt be anything that cant be handled on a dirtbike accept maybe loose sand.


I NOMINATE YOU AS THE TRAIL LEADER AND PARKING INSTRUCTOR ;) THANKS FOR VOLUNTEERING ;) PLEASE POST DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO GET TO THE PARKING SPOT!!

IT200

Directions to the parking spot are from the south take hwy 19 five miles north of hwy 19 and turn east on hwy 445 go approx 2 miles till you hit the power lines there is plenty of parking on the powerlines on either side of the road. From the north come south on hwy 19 seven miles turn east on hwy 445 go approx 2 miles. As it will be a sunday and some people may not be able to stay to long I will go out this weekend and try to map out a good ride that crosses back and forth over the powerlines so if anyone needs to leave early it will be a straight easy way back.
Polaris 500 4x4
Yamaha Warrior
Yamaha Timberwolf 4x4
Suzuki DRZ 400

GSPKurt

OK, Mark-
You take the lead, I'll take the back and we'll both bring our radios.
Kurt
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

IT200

Quote from: GSPKurt on September 09, 2005, 08:48:42 PM
OK, Mark-
You take the lead, I'll take the back and we'll both bring our radios.
Kurt

Sounds good in the afternoon if its hot out we will run by the beach on the atvs if anyone wants to take a swim.
Polaris 500 4x4
Yamaha Warrior
Yamaha Timberwolf 4x4
Suzuki DRZ 400

susieblazer

Quote from: IT200 on September 08, 2005, 02:29:49 PM
If you like we could meet and park at the powerlines a coulple of miles east of hwy 19 on hwy 445. There are lots of smooth trails in that area.

   How is the area for this parking...... we have a dually and trailer and don't want to get stuck in sugar sand ........( ppppsssssssssstttttttt  Kurt ) heehee ..........is there any hard packed dirt ot pavememt ??
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

backinsaddle

I can't make it.  My wife just reminded me were going to the keys with my in-laws.  sorry Juggalo.  I'll hope to catch you on another ride.

OIF_Warrior

sorry to hear that backinsaddle. I'm sure we'll meet on another ride in the future.
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

GSPKurt

Quote from: susieblazer on September 09, 2005, 09:53:54 PM
Quote from: IT200 on September 08, 2005, 02:29:49 PM
If you like we could meet and park at the powerlines a coulple of miles east of hwy 19 on hwy 445. There are lots of smooth trails in that area.

   How is the area for this parking...... we have a dually and trailer and don't want to get stuck in sugar sand ........( ppppsssssssssstttttttt  Kurt ) heehee ..........is there any hard packed dirt ot pavememt ??

Boy, ya get stuck 2 or 3 times in a row, and ya can't live it down! ::)
I've got a WINCH now, susie! ;)
Kurt Hargarten
2005 Suzuki Eiger 4X4 5 speed
Warn Winch

z400stunter

I'd love to go on this ride.  I'm also from Naples. Juggalo any chance on meeting up and car pooling?  Do you have a trailer.  I'm willing to pull one with my bike and yours.  I've never ridden with anyone from this site and really would like to.  About how long of a drive is it from Naples?  How much is it to camp.  I'll be sleeping in my truck.  I'm looking forward to this ride.  I've been wanting to camp  for a while now.  If sleeping in the truck is camping.  HAHA
JUMP IT!

OIF_Warrior

hey z400, I don't have a trailer but my dad has a pick-up that we are puttin my quad in. do you have a trailer? if not we could still follow each other up. It is about a 4 hour drive from naples and at ocala forest campground it is 19 bucks a night and they have hot showers and water and electric on the camp sight. we were going to leave probably around 1 or 2 saturday afternoon. this'll be my first ride too.
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com